Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Absolutely love reading through the posts, great commitment by all, wish it was me getting stressed out right now but alas one can only dream. Good luck everyone and most of all be safe. Have a brilliant few days and get back for the parade on Saturday before we lift the wee cup! WATP!

That's me awake now, done a washin at 8 o'clock last night but not leaving until later today but had to get the kit sorted.

Leaving from Edinburgh, back at the weekend so will watch the second final in Seville if I can find somewhere.

I'll get info when I get there.

Nae ticket, but will just do what others may plan to do for Wednesday night.

Wetherspoons at Bristol not serving alcohol to one lot . To be fair there is a group of absolute throbbers who don’t need anymore
Don't understand getting that wasted before flying and risking missing your flight/game. Once your at your destination then maybe fair enough go all out. Feeling sorry for those sitting beside that group on the flight

Don't understand getting that wasted before flying and risking missing your flight/game. Once your at your destination then maybe fair enough go all out. Feeling sorry for those sitting beside that group on the flight

Yeah it’s the families who are going on holiday to other places that just look on in disbelief. These are the idiots who give our club a bad name and cause us to have ex players having to beg our fans to behave.

Got into the travelodge at 23:45 last night, slept till 03:15, about to get a shower and head across to the airport. Anyone know if it’s heaving or what?

Just got through security at Manchester Airport in about 20 mins. Queues were building though

Went tae Silverburn yesterday for the euros and the bureau de change lassie said the demand for euros was extraordinary as M&S were running low at one stage she said.

I only remembered yesterday I needed euros so enchanted the missus in givin me 500 sovs.

Birmingham airport security is already very busy. Will update time taken to go through once I am but I'd arrive early.

Use fasttrack lane and you'll get through quickly - noone checked whether we had paid for fasttrack or not.

Update: With fasttrack it took about 27 minutes (which included me getting pulled over for being dodgy).

Last edited:
13:20 from liverpool to Cork

19:15 from Cork to Malaga.

Train from Glasgow Central at 06:30 this morning heading for Liverpool.

Safe trip bears:)

T2 Manchester Airport. Steady queue but through security in 20 mins. Waiting longer in the queue at the bar

Edinburgh airport just now. Departures gate didn't open until 3.50am so maybe a word of warning for those on early flights tomorrow. Breezed through security. About a 10/15 min wait on Wetherspoons opening though. Safe travels bears.

Currently in Alicante security was a breeze through In about 5 minutes that was about 50 minutes ago plenty bears about.

Come on rangers

Why is a 57 year old guy living in Utah, with no plans to travel anywhere in the next 48 hours, sitting at 9pm at night reading a thread about airport wait times in Europe…who knows…but Rangers in your bloodstream makes you want to live every minute of this week…lol

Why is a 57 year old guy living in Utah, with no plans to travel anywhere in the next 48 hours, sitting at 9pm at night reading a thread about airport wait times in Europe…who knows…but Rangers in your bloodstream makes you want to live every minute of this week…lol
Same here in NZ. Except its 3pm here and I'm working. Watching our fans go through airports is so much more enjoyable than a retched project I have to finish by next week.

Lads Edin security a Sunday was manic, we went to malaga via Brussels. I’d say every 2nd person is a bear. We are gonna be 125k I reckon. Few wallopers on plane out their heads and couldn’t find Ibrox on a map of Ibrox
Absolutely love how you get to those figures. Tremendous.

Heading over to GLA in about 10 mins, that's if my co-pilot gets out of his scratcher in time.

They cancelled Glasgow to Manchester airport train (04.52) and put me on London train so need to change at Preston. Boy on here was getting on at Lockerbie for Manchester train,..hope he has been given the info as this train only stopping at Carlisle. Manchester airport bound.

On the Tenerife North - Malaga flight this morning, had a email from Vueling yesterday saying our flight was overbooked and would we change flights and receive a €100 voucher

I fear chaos at the gate today….

In Barcelona. up this morning at 430 for flight to Jerez. A lot of bears around and a lot of Frankfurt fans too. Seville is going to be swamped

Back