Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Loads of green and grey in Glasgow last night. My son asked me ‘would you wear your rangers top if Celtic were playing a euro final and travelling among them?’

Wee man sees what they are already.
There's a couple in the bar in Glasgow airport just now

Birmingham queues are mental already. They are coming up and pulling people out of the queue who have flights soon

Just through security at Leeds Bradford. Although it's moving fairly well, GET YOURSELF FAST TRACK FOR £5. The standard queue was at least 4x the length.

Literally staying slap bang to Heathrow and just noticed the shuttle bus takes 40 minutes to get about 1 mile to the terminal. %^*& that. Taxi it will be.

Literally staying slap bang to Heathrow and just noticed the shuttle bus takes 40 minutes to get about 1 mile to the terminal. %^*& that. Taxi it will be.
There will be plenty of normal buses that will take half the time but probably mostly to T3.

Hard read this.

Got a horrible day at work, then a 6 hour train to Glasgow, taxi to the hotel and sleep for a few hours before the day trip.

Just want to get through today!!

Birmingham queues are mental already. They are coming up and pulling people out of the queue who have flights soon

I got here at 3.30am and got through security in 30 minutes.

Just a heads up though, I wasted 10 minutes standing in the TUI queue thinking it was the queue for security.

Security is upstairs.

Edinburgh Airport was fairly straightforward. There were queues but they moved steadily. No dramas.
The Wetherspoons is chockablock with red, white, blue and orange. Lots of sombreros, lots of smiley happy people.
Onwards to Gibraltar then Seville.

There will be plenty of normal buses that will take half the time but probably mostly to T3.

When we got off Heathrow express last night all busses stopped or limited service so was £15 in taxi. Will do same again assuming I can get a taxi easy enough.

I got here at 3.30am and got through security in 30 minutes.

Just a heads up though, I wasted 10 minutes standing in the TUI queue thinking it was the queue for security.

Security is upstairs.
Arrived at 5 and end of queue was way past arrivals.

In the express Lane for security now after 40 mins

Reliably informed Glasgow security was a breeze 15 mins ago - source is the lucky bastards I dropped off who are on their way

We're in Palma waiting for flight to Barcelona and then through to malaga. Very quiet at the moment, looks like us 3 are the only bears here.

When we got off Heathrow express last night all busses stopped or limited service so was £15 in taxi. Will do same again assuming I can get a taxi easy enough.

You might be able to get the underground?

Can’t download daily update. What am I going to listen too.
At Edinburgh airport flying to Paris tonight,Sevilla tomorrow morning
Sailed through Edinburgh airport security at 4am this morning. Started to get busy not long after that. We’re on our way on the 6.05 to Lisbon

Couldn’t get today off but I’ve managed to wangle a half day, flying from Aberdeen to Gatwick and then onto Madrid, would have loved to have been in Seville a bit earlier but there was just no chance. I have a ticket for the game and that’s the main thing, should still be able to soak up plenty of atmosphere in Seville pre match!

Just about to take off from Bristol headed to Gibraltar, flight pretty much all Bears. Heads fucking fucking burst after a few hours kip but we go again!!!

Heathrow T2 at 0600 is running smoothly, very little queues

Have a funny feeling we will rock over to T5 and breeze security and wonder why we left this hotel and our beds so early. Like a burst ball already and not off uk soil o_O

Bought fast track for Glasgow but no email through even though the money has been taken. I've got a booking ref, but presume it should be a QR code?

Birmingham was 1 hour 20 minutes in total to queue then clear security with fast track. That was arriving at 5am

Back