Ajax v Napoli

Napoli are an incredible side. Their signings this year were risks but have more than paid off.

Frightening going forward.
It's actually quite sad to see a club like ajax struggling like this. This is a competition for the big 5, I sometimes wish they'd all f**k off to their super league.

It's actually quite sad to see a club like ajax struggling like this. This is a competition for the big 5, I sometimes wish they'd all f**k off to their super league.

To be fair mate Ajax didn’t out the groups for years. 4 times this century they’ve managed it.

Napoli are the best team we have played in this group. I can live with the result tonight but that performance over in the Dam was a shocker. If we can play like we did against Napoli at Ibrox I live in hope we can get some points

Fair enough mate, I didn't realise that. Sadly that's where football is, the absolute elite and the rest of us.
Always have had a total respect for Ajax. Who knows how many more Euro trophies they could have won if they didn't have to sell their top players.....but 1-6 v Napoli holy shit, that rests on the coach Schreuder who looks out of his depth already.

Crazy result.

Means if Ajax lose their next two games(very possible) and we miraculously manage to get a point in our next 2 games (probably unlikely) then the last game v Ajax will basically be a playoff for 3rd with us having to win.
Which we will do. Bookmark this thread.

Always have had a total respect for Ajax. Who knows how many more Euro trophies they could have won if they didn't have to sell their top players.....but 1-6 v Napoli holy shit, that rests on the coach Schreuder who looks out of his depth already.
When a club with the set up and history they have is struggling in the cl, it doesn't bode well for the future.

The super league is already in place, just the rest get a few walk on parts.

The clubs from the big 5 countries are buying up the worlds best players. Just can't compete with that.

Can’t see the Ajax coaching lasting long. Getting thrashed at home and a poor result at the weekend Doesn’t seem to know his strongest eleven and tactically poor

Back