Ajax v PSV Tickets?

Chuck Marstein

Official Ticketer
My brother is in Amsterdam with work the day of that game - 31 March. He was wondering about chances of getting a ticket. Anyone know how likely that would be or is this likely to have been a sell-out for some time?
The ticket section on the Ajax (English) website reverted back to Dutch language.

They're neck and neck at the top so would imagine it's sold out. Even if there was any available he would need to be a member to get one.

I got 6 tickets a couple of years ago, all seated together without any bother on Viagogo. Probably paid slightly over the odds but it didn't seem extortionate.

Cheers. I guess they are pretty strict with memberships, ID etc?

You don’t need Id to enter Amsterdam arena, at least you didn’t a couple of years ago.

As has been said, you can usually get tickets via viagogo if there’s nothing available on their site. (Sounds like it’s sold out)

They are on stubhub but over €500 a ticket. It’s like anything if you really want one you can get it but will pay way over the odds.

I got 6 tickets a couple of years ago, all seated together without any bother on Viagogo. Probably paid slightly over the odds but it didn't seem extortionate.
Viagogo are cvnts who ripped of lots of fans in Vienna, then the tickets never worked.

Used stubhub for feyenoord v Ajax a couple of years back and there was no issue. Other than paying over the odds slightly but needs must.

Back