Ajer now up to £50m

Absolutely ridiculous. Alfie absolutely rag dolled him.
Lyndon Dykes must be worth 75m then as he took him to pieces twice last season

Celtics model of getting the media to drum up hype for absolute dross has earned them a fair amount of the years. Even our ex players in the media don’t help us out in this way.

You fecking joking?? When he’s not swanning out of defence with the ball in the SPFL what do you think of his actual defending?? Serious question and not because he’s one of them.
My opinion is based on the fact he shows up really well on data which most clubs use nowadays for signings. They will get a good fee for him.

Celtics model of getting the media to drum up hype for absolute dross has earned them a fair amount of the years. Even our ex players in the media don’t help us out in this way.
Ac Milan probably don’t even know what the Daily Record is. What their ex players say in the media don’t affect the price they get for their players.

I thought the criteria for the Scottish media was how good a player was in European competition ? Or does that not count anymore since that mob were binned long ago from the Europa League ?

Be interesting to see how the beasts do if they can't unload anybody for a big fee. It's a different market right now, and even EPL clubs will be careful with money. With no sales Liewell is bound to get desperate. He'll be devastated if he doesn't make a bonus.

Be interesting to see how the beasts do if they can't unload anybody for a big fee. It's a different market right now, and even EPL clubs will be careful with money. With no sales Liewell is bound to get desperate. He'll be devastated if he doesn't make a bonus.

I think the EPL will go mad in terms of spending they will want bigger squads due to the amount of games they have played in a short time.

Said it weeks ago that it was apparent that this absolute fucking donkey was being earmarked for a big money move

Sad fucking thing is they'll absolutely without question get somewhere in the region of 8 million for this cùnt

They are absolutely phenomenal at punting shite for top money. We are a cataclysmic shit show when it comes to getting rid. Its absurd.

Back