Ajer now up to £50m

i-offer-one-million-billion-trillion-sazillion-gagillion-yen.jpg

Does Scott Brown know you used a picture of him ? :))

Unbelievable the amount of money they make from their players because of the media.

The annoying thing is if one of our ex players said 50mil for Alfredo or a 'crazy' fee to buy him they would then get 1 of their yes men discrediting that, the next again day. Ours wouldnt make it to print if we discredited 1 of their astronomical fees for a player.

Morelos ragdolled him, so he's worth £100m then?

also why would anyone want the "advice" of Riseth when he was a pish player :D

And in separate news, Juventus have made a surprise move for Leigh Griffiths in a £35m bid to land the troubled striker. Sources say the Italian club are willing to splash the massive fee on Griffiths, who has definitely not been suffering from gambling or drug issues. It is believed Celtic are in no rush to sell the player, but in light of enquiries from several different imaginary clubs, it is understood Celtic are holding out for at least £60m.

Unbelievable the amount of money they make from their players because of the media.

The annoying thing is if one of our ex players said 50mil for Alfredo or a 'crazy' fee to buy him they would then get 1 of their yes men discrediting that, the next again day. Ours wouldnt make it to print if we discredited 1 of their astronomical fees for a player.

Unfortunately we have a lot of ex-players who go in the complete opposite direction and devalue some of our assets.

He’s as good as any defender bar Katic who leaped above him to bang in the winner! Any very good, exposed badly in Europe v Copenhagen, but worth £50M

They must've gone round every ex mentally challenged asking the same question and Riseth must've been the one most desperate for the cash and stated the highest figure for Ajer.
He's not exactly their go to man and when was the time he got a mention in any article, albeit for all I know it couldve been yesterday!

He's never been a standout in our league FFS!! I'd take him to start against us any day of the week, he is bang average.

In all seriousness it would be better if our ex players bigged up our current players they way they do theirs!

For all the stick he takes on here, Goldson is a better defender than Ajer. Infact I'd have all 4 of our centre halves before him.

What ex players and the media think and say has no bearing whatsoever on their transfer fee.

It was felt that the recent death of comedy scriptwriter Carl Reiner left a void. Thankfully John Greechan of the Scottish Daily Mail has stepped into the breach.

£50m FFS .

If, he is as good as any defender in England, why isn't he playing there :D

He's a fuuckin bombscare.

Terrible set piece defender, as we saw with Niko's goal and is very rash in the tackle.

File under 19th Century Terrorist bullshit.

He will be worth 50 million bottle tops after el buffalo ragdolls him at the piggery in october.

I know that lot are shameless bastards but surely that is embarrassing even for them. VVD or Ajaer, let me think about that?

Buy a ST.
Please buy a ST.
Come and see where a guy we've just sold used to play.
Failing that, come and see a guy who the shitiest tabloid in the country once said was worth £50m.

Its an odd sales pitch really.

Riseth always looked like a junkie! kids, just say no as this is the perfect example of a drug fried brain.

Good lord, he's a good player at best. He's also been protected by the referees in this country which would have a far bigger bearing on his transfer value (see Morelos when he eventually goes) had he played for any other club i.e. some of his tackles and rogue elbows have been shocking.

Is Riseth still a bit confused after Rod Wallace ragdolling him back in May 1999?
It took the prick a fortnight to find the dressing room after that game...

And here we go again. They'll set the narrative, we'll laugh, they'll sell and get (somewhere in the region of) and we'll look on in seeming astonishment.

This is the market now I'm afraid (any Covid dip aside), and the sooner we stop the laughing, the sooner we'll justifiably start commanding similar kind of fees.

P.S. %^*& Ajer.

Obviously clubs intending to make a multi-million investment will use an article in the Dailiy Mail as a basis for making a bid. :rolleyes:

Back