Ajer now up to £50m

I’ve asked this on numerous occasions and I’m yet to get a satisfactory answer; how does he media talking shite inflate the poets transfer fees?

Tierney for example - do we reckon Arsenal’s recruitment team read the red tops up here and just thought, aye fuuck it, the papers say he’s worth £25m lets open the wallet?

Not a go at you BTW.

It’s called propaganda, it works with the gullible, Arden in this case.

They need to sell a big player every season to keep up with their massive wage bill. They've been lucky in recent years in that they've had a free run at the champions league almost and sold various players for big fees.

Take both of them away though and they have a problem. Hence articles like this

This report comes from the SempreMilan website, a Milan fansite who more or less have Milan signing every player on the European mainland on an hour to hour basis. And the price they quote is 20m euros. But if it is on that site itis generally regarded as bullshit. I added to their twitter feed :
È un completo Haddie

He's worth more than the secret oilfields that lie far to the west, beyond Ultima Thule, towards Neverland, to Infinity and beyond.

It’s called propaganda, it works with the gullible, Arden in this case.

Right....So the papes propaganda actually influences other teams scouts and recruitment?

No offence but I’m not buying that...I can’t think of any team (I might be wrong) that bases their purchases on the scribblings of second rate journo’s from Scotland.

It just cheap throw away shite that’s been posted on here that long that it seems to have become fact.

Think Ross Wilson checks the papers valuations before making an approach?

So, van Dijk went for a lot of money and turned out to be a decent defender. However, he very much looked like he had something whilst at Celtic. I must be missing something massive with Ajer. He's never looked anything even remotely that good. In fact, he doesn't even look an outstanding defender for Scottish football. So, where would the fee come from? Anyone who was willing to pay even half of that would need their head read severely.

Was it Boyata the Hartson was banding about for £50m too? He ended going for about 8 or something.

Ajer, annoyingly is a good defender who is young so they will make good money on him, just nowhere near that fee! Cant stand him though, the way he screams at the ref to try and cheat to get players carded etc does my head in.

Boyata
He’s not worth £5 million ffs. mentally challengeds are really something else.

If he played for us he'd be worth £3.5 million tops.

Is it still the same Jaun that used to count the piggery crowds in the 80’s that comes up with these figures? Deluded.

Right....So the papes propaganda actually influences other teams scouts and recruitment?

No offence but I’m not buying that...I can’t think of any team (I might be wrong) that bases their purchases on the scribblings of second rate journo’s from Scotland.

It just cheap throw away shite that’s been posted on here that long that it seems to have become fact.

Think Ross Wilson checks the papers valuations before making an approach?
I think what actually happens is that they have their ludicrous valuations, which just happen to be leaked to the press via a friendly ex player.

Next up, the media talk up only the superclubs being interested. Again, this is reinforced by their ring of ex players who have multiple platforms.

Then there's the phantom bid that's rejected as being too low from 'a London club' or 'Milan'. This bid is worth pyoor mullyins.

So far, the imaginary valuation has been reinforced 3 times, not only in the media, but in the minds of the soap dodgers and the minds of their board too.

Said board instruct their recruitment team or whoever that player is available for (ridiculous valuation). Sometimes they'll get a bite (Tierney, McGeady), other times they won't, but they inevitably have their placemen tell you that the 1 year contract extension is worth more to the club than the price they knocked back, because (overpriced Diddy) is integral to the team, will be better than a new signing, and can only get better.

Over the next season or two, the cycle is repeated until either they get a huge bid or the player leaves on a Bosman.

There is absolutely no evidence that the top-of-the-range, scientific, cutting-edge and in some cases world-leading scouting procedures are affected by a soundbite by an ex-pro in a tabloid. None.

I stopped following that Glasgow Live, it was like a daily version of The Celtic View.

They posted a viz-style piss take parody report saying they weren’t allowed to claim ten in a row since a Gers fan said it was tainted. Ripping the absolute hole out of us.

They posted a viz-style piss take parody report saying they weren’t allowed to claim ten in a row since a Gers fan said it was tainted. Ripping the absolute hole out of us.
Read the herald earlier - it’s was an Alfie vs Édouard piece. The comments section was full of Tims. I can’t wait for next year and #55. They need knocked down a peg or two.

Reactions: VGM
No wonder newspaper sales are plummeting.

Question: What sort of person would see that headline and buy it?

Answer:

ukRrQu7.png

Glasgow live reporting they knocked back 27 million from ‘Milan’ for him.
Your reading it wrong the poets want more than biscuit hips went for so 27 million is what they are complicit media is speculating. But they are saying Milan have made a bid... good business either way even if they get 10 for the lanky streak of pish

Last season I was sadly pushing him as the next Van Dyke, this season more like him and Julienne were the keystone cops in every BIG game. An ABSOLUTE miracle their goal wasn't breached in League cup final where Morelos owned them.

He's absolutely pish. For some reason they are able to command good fees due to stupid English clubs paying inflated fees thinking they have got bargains. The only two players that they sold who have done well is Van Dijk and Dembele

Click bait article meant for frothing at the mouth bears.....literally a few days ago a thread on here talking about this exact thing about price tags and low and behold the daily rhebel fire that shite out. He's dud and when your getting hammered from mince like cluj in a qualifier none of your players go for any sort of.money

Celtic signed Ajer for £650k. You don't become a £50m footballer by playing against the like of Livingston and St Mirren, EPL clubs know this fine well. We might accuse English clubs of being a bit mental at times with money but not even they would believe this dross. Anybody believing this article is a fucking moron.

There are thousands of gullible bastards who won't only believe it but will take it as gospel.

Riseth was the epitome of one of them. A mhanky lady's front bottom with little intelligence.

Nothing has changed

Back