Ajer

Said the same on another thread, the way he was celebrating every block he made like a goal by the end I was hoping someone would give him a career ender.

Hope our winner at the piggery in a couple of weeks smacks him right on the face before landing in their net.

He's a strange character. Celebrates every tackle like a last minute winner.
This.

And also to agree with daviemc1872 he has become an increasingly septic character and I think he's well capable of causing someone damage with a snider of a tackle.

Can't remember if it was Aribo he went in on yesterday and he jumped the 'challenge' but it could've been horrible.

This.

And also to agree with daviemc1872 he has become an increasingly septic character and I think he's well capable of causing someone damage with a snider of a tackle.

Can't remember if it was Aribo he went in on yesterday and he jumped the 'challenge' but it could've been horrible.
He's the kind of defender that throws himself rashly into every challenge, similar to that Porteous character at hibs.

He absolutely sold himself for one of the first morelos chances yesterday.

I despise him and always have. Constantly whining at the ref, then hides behind him when things get heated. As another poster said, a plastic hardman who's taking the baton from Brown & Lustig combined. We need to put him back in his box 29/12.

He's the kind of defender that throws himself rashly into every challenge, similar to that Porteous character at hibs.

He absolutely sold himself for one of the first morelos chances yesterday.

He's not a good defender, but his odious attitude appeals to the masses in the Mhank crowd.

Celtic showed yesterday that they can be got at, on another day Rangers would have been 2 up going into half-time.

I know it will be a sickener yesterday for the Bears but I saw a lot of positives that you can build momentum going into the game on 29th.

With Stendel now officially in place, maybe we can do you a favour next Wednesday :cool:

He's not a good defender, but his odious attitude appeals to the masses in the Mhank crowd.

Celtic showed yesterday that they can be got at, on another day Rangers would have been 2 up going into half-time.

I know it will be a sickener yesterday for the Bears but I saw a lot of positives that you can build momentum going into the game on 29th.

With Stendel now officially in place, maybe we can do you a favour next Wednesday :cool:

Would love it if you guys could do it Reid, and not just for us but to get your club back to where they should be.

A good Hearts is good for football in our country.

The game where we won 2-0, he had his back turned when Flanagan elbowed Brown at the corner. When the ref gives Flanagan a yellow, his face changed to "omg I can't believe it's only a yellow" and he started questioning the ref when he clearly didn't see the incident, only Brown lying on the deck.

He is a cheating scumbag.

Would love it if you guys could do it Reid, and not just for us but to get your club back to where they should be.

A good Hearts is good for football in our country.

I'm hoping the new manager can give us a quick bounce to get on track mate.

I'm sick of seeing that shower winning every trophy and it would've been all the sweeter to see Rangers stop them.

There's always the bigger prize...

I'm hoping the new manager can give us a quick bounce to get on track mate.

I'm sick of seeing that shower winning every trophy and it would've been all the sweeter to see Rangers stop them.

There's always the bigger prize...

Thanks mate.

It’s not uncommon for a new manager to give the team a new edge, so hopefully you guys get that.

All the best, G

Vastly over rated. Had Alfredo not bottled all his efforts the Celtic defence today would be getting ripped to shreds In the media

Ajer their defensive superstar, and Juliens I've heard them compare to Van Dijk, got the run around from a young Colombian lad who we signed from a Finnish club.

Forget the finishing for a second, the fact he got the chances he did yesterday should cause them major concern.

The game where we won 2-0, he had his back turned when Flanagan elbowed Brown at the corner. When the ref gives Flanagan a yellow, his face changed to "omg I can't believe it's only a yellow" and he started questioning the ref when he clearly didn't see the incident, only Brown lying on the deck.

He is a cheating scumbag.
You beat me to it. That incident sums him up.

Back