Ajeti

Scoot1975

I read earlier that he has turned down the mhanky hordes,could this be an option for us,West Ham are choking to put him out on loan apparently,

What does everyone think?

I read earlier that he has turned down the mhanky hordes,could this be an option for us,West Ham are choking to put him out on loan apparently,

Wonder what made him reject the move to the dark side you'd imagine it's the kind of loan most players would want paedophilia cases aside

Seemed highly rated before he went to West Ham, couldn't get a game for them when they were crying out for a striker.

Not him specifically but the market of signing players who have had a move to the epl at a relatively young age (under 25) after doing well in a league like Switzerland but flopped in england is a market I’d like to see us use more

I posted on another thread that I had heard Celtic pulled out as he wasn’t want to come straight away and wanted a three week holiday.

I'd imagine if he rejects them then he would prob reject us too

Why would he knock them back just to come to us . He clearly doesn’t want to come to scotlsnd which Is why he knocked them back

Came to West Ham with a great reputation but has been a complete let down, he has been the only No 9 fit for about half of the season and couldn’t get a start and even when on the bench he hardly got on. Tbh I was willing him to go to the Tims as from what I’ve seen of him he is gash.

When playing for Basel he got 29 goals in 48 games which got him his 8 million move
St Gallen he got 13 goals in 27 games.
Filth had hopes years loan with option to buy for 5 million.

Not him specifically but the market of signing players who have had a move to the epl at a relatively young age (under 25) after doing well in a league like Switzerland but flopped in england is a market I’d like to see us use more
i'd watch out btw. you may be accused of lapping up their signings by some on here

Wishful thinking to think he’s researched the mentally challengeds and came to the conclusion they are a horrible club when in reality he probs doesn’t want to come to this backwater country

Looking at this guys stats he’s a bit of a journeyman and not to get a look in at West Ham who had problems up front tells me we can do better. I was hoping he’d go to them.

Back