Alan Brazil calls for Celtic to compensate abuse victims and disagrees with separate entity claim

Some may say, he's got a book to sell.
What is your point?

That he is unfairly attacking Celtic? That he is gratuitously including content to unfairly harm Celtic? That he's exploiting the abuse he suffered at Celtic Boys Club?

The abuse Alan Brazil suffered at Celtic Boys Club is part of his life story so it is included in his autobiography so what is your point?

I personally think the guys ok. Him and Super Ally make me laugh at times. I bumped into Alan Brazil about 3am one night at the Taxi rank in Kings Cross. He was a good laugh and had a good crack with our bunch. He also gave us a tip which also won

Alan Brazil has got a massive massive platform to get a message across an important message at that.

I couldn't care less whether it be Celtic or us but he still has a duty as a citizen to push this further.

It's not only him that took that brave step to come forward however he has a platform where others have not.
What about the others that havent had the bravery to come forward until recently like Gordon Woods?? Would you be so harsh on them for not doing so? Just becasuse hes on the radio

It's very difficult for an individual to take on the scum club. It's very difficult to take on their absolute scum fans. It's very difficult to take on the scottish football authorities. It's very difficult to take on the scottish government. Then you also have to take on a billion pound religious organisation who have been raping children for 900 years. I think Brazil has been extremely brave.

If folk had spoke out sooner then maybe we could have done something sooner.

Instead we are now seeing folks suffering and they have done for many years.
Fùck sake man.

Who is anyone to tell them when they should have spoke about this?

If folk had spoke out sooner then maybe we could have done something sooner.

Instead we are now seeing folks suffering and they have done for many years.
It was very difficult to "speak out" about child abuse back then. The abusers had a place in society, and the victims tended to be ignored or not believed. It's not helpful to judge the victims. They were vulnerable.

What is your point?

That he is unfairly attacking Celtic? That he is gratuitously including content to unfairly harm Celtic? That he's exploiting the abuse he suffered at Celtic Boys Club?

The abuse Alan Brazil suffered at Celtic Boys Club is part of his life story so it is included in his autobiography so what is your point?
I doubt if his comments will sell any books. No one apart from a select few dedicated individuals are interested in publicising this issue.

Let’s all agree to stop the bickering about what could have been done and help in any way the great team that are on here that ARE doing a huge effort to fight for justice for the victims.

I hope that SoW has already been in touch with them as I am sure that he has a lot of valuable information from the horrific experience that his brother suffered at the hands of Cairney.

They stated "The Club is very sorry that these events took place" but wiped their hands of any connection.
That is NOT an apology in any way shape or form, they are not admitting any guilt at all.
I believe that Alan Brazil is trying hard to believe that it is some kind of an apology as he feels used as he still supports the club that allowed this to happen to him, but it isn't his club are not saying amende honourable.

Exactly mate.

So you’re blaming the victims?

Idiotic comments.
I’m hoping he means the people who knew it was going on and turned a blind eye,People who should have given support,defended and protected the victims and didn’t lift a finger,
These evil pervs need to be hunted down and dealt with but the people who turned a blind eye need to be held to account for giving them the time and conditions to commit their crimes.

Back