Alan Burrows no longer standing for election to SPFL board

5ijHlM8.gif

Hardly surprising - its like not volunteering to stick you face into spinning lawnmower blades.

The mood music is sounding that there could be a backlash against the execs soon and they are more side stepping away.

Seems an awkward comment doesn’t it . Maybe he means someone else can give it continuity If he steps down , say Stuart Robertson maybe ??

Hardly surprising - its like not volunteering to stick you face into spinning lawnmower blades.

The mood music is sounding that there could be a backlash against the execs soon and they are more side stepping away.

Yeah it's like doing a huge turd and realising the toilet won't flush.

Maybe if I just sneak away people will forget I was in there and caused the mess

The SPFL board needs to be gutted.IMO the board needs to be made up from a range of independent professional people with no connection to any club.
Vested interests and the current bunch of puppets has got us into this current mess.
Where do these individuals come from? We would need Rangers men in there no one else can be trusted. The chances of that happening are extremely slim. Or we might get a token gesture from this scum however that’s about that.

Rumour is Doncaster will be the next one to jump ship. Don't know how reliable this rumour is mind you.

Can't see it he would have left long before now. Why would he want to leave anyway he is pocketing 400k a year and is untouchable. Ready made excuse when things go tits up as it's the clubs who decide.

it's ok, the morons will understand what he means, he is really saying i will step back so that we can have a change but with continuity of moronic place men.

Where do these individuals come from? We would need Rangers men in there no one else can be trusted. The chances of that happening are extremely slim. Or we might get a token gesture from this scum however that’s about that.
They are supposedly elected by the 42 member clubs,but who knows how much "lobbying" goes on behind the scenes.It can't be a coincidence that they are continually made up of celtic minded people.
This is why the board has to be totally independent of the club's so they can't be influenced.

SPFL ordered by court to provide documents relative to 10 April vote. 2 days later

Dundee Utd and Raith trying to backtrack out of arbitration
SPFL board member isn’t standing for re-elecrions

There’s nothing to see here. Honestly nothing to see here...maybe nothing to see here.

Do they need an operation to get Peter's arm out their rectum or is Vaseline good enough?

Last edited:
The wording is interesting, 'glad SOME of my colleagues have put themselves forward for reelection'. Sounds like the SPFL board is beginning to fracture and he is letting it be known he's not on board with whatever is being discussed.

Back