Alan Hutton Joins The Long List of Ex Rangers Players Praising Celtic

Funny thing as i willed Goldson to clobber him within seconds of coming on , just so happens they scored from the resulting FK.

So within a minute of him coming on they went one nill up changing the dynamics of the match thus giving him a bit more space to make a pasd from the halfway line to send Johnston through.
The only time in 90mins they hot near our box from open play.

Their CHs never moved beyond 30 yards of their goal the full game, ours played most og it on the half way line
You’d be far from alone in that one.
Unfortunately, it was Goldson and, if it goes wrong and it can be tracked back to Goldson, regardless of how tenuous the link, Goldson is to blame and gets slaughtered.

Edouard is a good player, Hutton was working as a pundit at the game and was asked about him wtf do you want him to say?

Clearly just a snippet from longer article.
I don't think the Parkhead press gang liked what they saw on Sunday. The mental gymnastics they're putting themselves through is quite astonishing to see.
Turd polish sales going through the roof, hurry while stocks last!

The way I saw it at the time, Edouard had just came on after being out injured and Goldson hit him hard to see how up for it he was.
Then from the resultant free kick they got something they shouldn’t have got.

Edouard is a good player, Hutton was working as a pundit at the game and was asked about him wtf do you want him to say?
I’d like him to come out and say that his quote has been extracted from a longer statement where he fully praises Rangers performance apart from being able to put the ball in the net.

other than Julien's shot, winning the resulting free kick was literally the only offensive contribution Celtic had on the day. Yet we have media in this country salivating. Pathetic

Clearly just a snippet from longer article.
I don't think the Parkhead press gang liked what they saw on Sunday. The mental gymnastics they're putting themselves through is quite astonishing to see.
Turd polish sales going through the roof, hurry while stocks last!

Their fans don't like it either.

Saw a post on Kerryfail St and one of them was going on about how 'they are whingeing about decisions cause they couldn't deal with being destroyed yet again' to which another responded 'we haven't destroyed them in 2 years now, what planet are you on.'

They are shiteing themselves.

Hutton is old enough and been round the block often enough to know what these Rhags are capable of. He"s either been a Cnt or is looking for a gig with the haters either way he's been a Cnt.

One more strike and he's out as far as I'm concerned.

The way I saw it at the time, Edouard had just came on after being out injured and Goldson hit him hard to see how up for it he was.
Then from the resultant free kick they got something they shouldn’t have got.
Absolutely 100% correct.
Made same point on Sunday but was told it should’ve been on on the halfway line.
As has come to pass, it doesn’t matter what Goldson does, there’ll be fault with it.

Hutton unbelievably has only seen Edouard for 30 minutes but thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Another dick praising the tims when it certainly wasn’t merited or needed. Daily Record...

Former Rangers star Alan Hutton has confessed Odsonne Edouard left him purring with his Betfred Cup Final cameo.
Celtic 's talisman wasn't fit enough to start the match but made the most of his 31 minutes on the pitch to help seal a 1-0 triumph for his side.

The club's record signing had been dealing with a "niggle" but won the free-kick that led to Christopher Jullien 's winner and provided a brilliant through ball for Mikey Johnston's golden chance to double the Hoops' lead.
And Hutton, who was part of BT Sport's build-up from Hampden, admits Edouard lived up to the hype after watching him in person.
The 35-year-old, who is without a club after leaving Aston Villa, reckons Rangers ' backline were lucky they didn't have to deal with him for 90 minutes.

He told Football Insider : “To be honest I’ve watched from him from a distance and thought he was a very good player.

“I hadn’t really seen him at any of the games and that was the first time (on Sunday) and he changed the game massively.

“When Edouard came on in the second half, some of his touches were unbelievable, instantly made an impact.

“He was a nuisance to the two centre-halves, held the ball up well, played his team-mates in.
“He was a massive difference and I think if Celtic didn’t go a man down, he definitely would have been the turning point.”
This is the difference. Every ex celtic player shags Celtic. We cant say the same for every ex rangers player.

Apart from the purring nonsense which he clearly didn't write there is not a lot wrong with that.
If Edouard hadn't come on we would have won that game.

Media up here really are scum

Get ex Celtic men to talk down Morelos and ex Rangers men to talk up Edourd, sadly too many of ours fall for it

But he's still talking shite. Some of his touches were incredible? He hardly touched the ball when he came on.
Are we just going to lambast and blacklist any former player who’s big enough to admit they have quality in their team? Hutton also said he was devastated Davis wasn’t playing. He also said this of Morelos after the sheep game:

These guys set the standards for themselves. He’s scored an absolute barrel-load and he doesn’t normally miss too many.
Sometimes you get strikers who need chances to get one – he’s not that guy. Obviously, I’ve known a lot of strikers in my time, he’ll be raging off that but sometimes you have days like that, things don’t fall the way you want them to, you start snatching at chances.

“His record speaks for itself. You’re going to go through a game or two or a little run where you don’t score and people think it’s a nightmare. It’s because of the high standards that he’s set for himself, he literally scores all the time.
“I’m sure he’ll be disappointed but there’s plenty more time for him to score goals.”

Football Insider have chosen to post one snippet of his interview and the DR have hoovered it and people have jumped on it calling him all sorts. There’s a big difference between sucking mentally challenged dick and giving an honest opinion on a player when he’s likely been asked about him.

Are we just going to lambast and blacklist any former player who’s big enough to admit they have quality in their team? Hutton also said he was devastated Davis wasn’t playing. He also said this of Morelos after the sheep game:

These guys set the standards for themselves. He’s scored an absolute barrel-load and he doesn’t normally miss too many.
Sometimes you get strikers who need chances to get one – he’s not that guy. Obviously, I’ve known a lot of strikers in my time, he’ll be raging off that but sometimes you have days like that, things don’t fall the way you want them to, you start snatching at chances.

“His record speaks for itself. You’re going to go through a game or two or a little run where you don’t score and people think it’s a nightmare. It’s because of the high standards that he’s set for himself, he literally scores all the time.
“I’m sure he’ll be disappointed but there’s plenty more time for him to score goals.”

Football Insider have chosen to post one snippet of his interview and the DR have hoovered it and people have jumped on it calling him all sorts. There’s a big difference between sucking mentally challenged dick and giving an honest opinion on a player when he’s likely been asked about him.

That's not what's happening though is it? He's being lambasted for talking pish and claiming he was unbelievable on Sunday when he clearly wasn't.

I've always liked Hutton but he should be hammering the officials for that blatant offside call rather than "purring" over a guy who got kicked and won a free kick then basically did f*ck all for the remainder of the game.

Morelos ran Celtic's defence ragged but unfortunately that big slevering mess Forster was in his way.

Even saying that one line is bad enough though.
I think it was worse as he reportedly said had Sellik not gone to 10 men Eouarde would have "turned it around", the implication of that is they would have beaten us with 11 men including Eduoarde (difficult to remember how to spell that). I don't think AH is the brightest.

After this then hopefully that puts an end to the 'Get Hutton back' pish thats put on here.

Anything to have a pop at an ex player though
So this tonguing is 'anything'? You need to accept that ex-players like this put their pocket over any imagined, because that's what it is, RM, loyalties.
Their loyalty dies on request and they'll say 'anything' that gets the readies, this guy will be a multi-millionaire, too.

You’d be far from alone in that one.
Unfortunately, it was Goldson and, if it goes wrong and it can be tracked back to Goldson, regardless of how tenuous the link, Goldson is to blame and gets slaughtered.

Except in FF fairyland of course, where “he was absolutely fine” and did fùck all wrong and he shits rainbows and doesn’t make mistakes and is more protected than the president during a state visit.

Essentially, the worst bit of defending in the game has been all but erased from existence due to who was responsible. If his partner tonight does similar there’ll be hell to pay for whomever that is.

That lot ban any of there ex-players that don't go on message, no hospitality work, no fans functions, not even welcome at Parkhead for a game for free.

We should start doing the same to the ones in our lot who constantly drag us down and talk them up.

Except in FF fairyland of course, where “he was absolutely fine” and did fùck all wrong and he shits rainbows and doesn’t make mistakes and is more protected than the president during a state visit.

Essentially, the worst bit of defending in the game has been all but erased from existence due to who was responsible. If his partner tonight does similar there’ll be hell to pay for whomever that is.
If you haven’t read Goldson getting criticism for Sunday, you need new specs.
Some even had the stupidity to suggest he didn’t have a striker to play against before Edouard came on.
There are some posters who need to learn objectivity and not have their minds made up before a ball is kicked.
I’ll save you the opportunity to mirror my last line back to me, if this is in your mind, and state that every player who plays tonight, and any other game, gets pass marks from me to start with then I take it from there.

So is that all the chunt has to say on the game ?
don’t get it I really don’t x playing crashing through brick walls to praise manky mob players but can’t praise their own.
or has that all been edited out!!
I mean surly he would have had something to say on us surly , we fu(king spanked them the whole game!!
Did we're not play these pricks off the park

If you haven’t read Goldson getting criticism for Sunday, you need new specs.
Some even had the stupidity to suggest he didn’t have a striker to play against before Edouard came on.
There are some posters who need to learn objectivity and not have their minds made up before a ball is kicked.
I’ll save you the opportunity to mirror my last line back to me, if this is in your mind, and state that every player who plays tonight, and any other game, gets pass marks from me to start with then I take it from there.

Yeah but they’re more of a minority, with 20/20 vision you would see that. If you read his dedicated thread it’s predominantly fans in denial telling us how he was ‘fine”, airbrushing the poorest bit of defending in the game from existence. We’ve even got hordes suggesting that foul that led to the goal was a clever attempt at testing Edouard’s injury. Of course it’s a convenient (and somewhat crafty) excuse, if you’re doing that you go hard on the player you don’t go for a delicate trip.

I won’t lie, much of the time I do think you display fairly low standards for supporting a club like Rangers and seem to feel the need to defend inept performances as though it’s a requirement of being a fan, but you’re perfectly entitled too just as others are entitled to say they don’t think it’s good enough. And by the way I get that plenty of fans go the opposite way and just get off on abusing players left, right and centre, but thats no more wrong that settling for second best of praising continued failure on the trophy front; and for me, Goldson’s performances and major contributions in the past 3 games are nowhere near good enough, and horrid run of big games and I think he’s cost us quite dearly.

Our ex players should be talking/writing about the damage intimidation has done to the game and how difficult(impossible) it will be for Stevie G, or the next manager, to beat Celtic to a title.

Even a cup tie is corrupted and thats nowhere near as important as the league. We are about to see much much worse if both teams are of a similar standard over the next few months.

You cant tell me guys like Hutton, Rae, McCoist, Boyd, Ferguson x2, Dalziel, DJ, dont know the officials are cheating they probably noticed it before most of the fans. How about some honesty and balance you can still fill the article with wee comments about all the tims players/management you respect to keep the readers/viewers/listeners happy.

Yeah but they’re more of a minority, with 20/20 vision you would see that. If you read his dedicated thread it’s predominantly fans in denial telling us how he was ‘fine”, airbrushing the poorest bit of defending in the game from existence. We’ve even got hordes suggesting that foul that led to the goal was a clever attempt at testing Edouard’s injury. Of course it’s a convenient (and somewhat crafty) excuse, if you’re doing that you go hard on the player you don’t go for a delicate trip.

I won’t lie, much of the time I do think you display fairly low standards for supporting a club like Rangers and seem to feel the need to defend inept performances as though it’s a requirement of being a fan, but you’re perfectly entitled too just as others are entitled to say they don’t think it’s good enough. And by the way I get that plenty of fans go the opposite way and just get off on abusing players left, right and centre, but thats no more wrong that settling for second best of praising continued failure on the trophy front; and for me, Goldson’s performances and major contributions in the past 3 games are nowhere near good enough, and horrid run of big games and I think he’s cost us quite dearly.
Rather than debate this again, I’ll just say I don’t agree re Goldson.
However, the personal stuff.
You don’t know me.
You’re highly unlikely to be qualified to tell me I have low standards re my support for Rangers.
So, may I suggest you refrain from replying to me or quoting my posts and I’ll do likewise.
There’s a good chap.

Rather than debate this again, I’ll just say I don’t agree re Goldson.
However, the personal stuff.
You don’t know me.
You’re highly unlikely to be qualified to tell me I have low standards re my support for Rangers.
So, may I suggest you refrain from replying to me or quoting my posts and I’ll do likewise.
There’s a good chap.

Fair dos. However, I can read what you post on here, and unless you’ve got someone else posting on your behalf, I absolutely can tell what your standards are when it comes to Rangers. That’s nothing personal it’s football related and you’re on a football forum. But I agree with the last bit, it’s pointless going back and forth. Happy wanking over mediocrity though.

Our ex players should be talking/writing about the damage intimidation has done to the game and how difficult(impossible) it will be for Stevie G, or the next manager, to beat Celtic to a title.

Even a cup tie is corrupted and thats nowhere near as important as the league. We are about to see much much worse if both teams are of a similar standard over the next few months.

You cant tell me guys like Hutton, Rae, McCoist, Boyd, Ferguson x2, Dalziel, DJ, dont know the officials are cheating they probably noticed it before most of the fans. How about some honesty and balance you can still fill the article with wee comments about all the tims players/management you respect to keep the readers/viewers/listeners happy.

That’s the sort of stuff their ex players come out with while they’re actually winning everting. Ours just come out “purr” over the quality of their players. At least Gordon Smith was good enough to keep the spotlight firmly on the absurd offside call.

From the point of view of not giving them any incentive it’s actually quite a smart move.
If Rangers players present or past are critical of Celtc what happens is they cut it out and use it in the changing rooms as an incentive to their own players.
Give them absolutely nothing I say, praise them to the press at will ... then behind closed doors and on the pitch do absolutely everything you can possibly do to rip their f.ucking hearts out with your teeth.
Psychology plays a huge part in sport, get on board Rangers

Hutton is a bear, he's clearly said more about the game and they've not wrote it, it's been through a 19th Century Terrorist filter.
For anyone who watched that game and thought that was the player that stood out is nonsense.
The 19th Century Terrorist Filter. Well spotted. That device will be in overdrive before long.

Jeezus. I even switch off the radio or TV at the mention or their name. Talk positively about them?

%^*& naw.

Left him purring. Who talks like that except cunts that write for tabloids?
Galloway_PURRRRfect.gif

Back