Alan on Clyde last night

Never heard it, but the fact he cant get the word right to begin with, suggests hes regurgitating pish hes heard. No doubt from his mentally challenged pals

Think the last time I listened in was last year in the car and never again. Definitely rigged to let the same deluded ones call in and spout their nonsense. The last straw for me was when Gordon dalziel said " a fink Edward is ma favurit playur at the momunt he he " sounded like lovestruck teen.
I can handle the fact he's a yes man on there and generally comes across as being as thick as pig shit but that was a step too far.

cE9smfE.gif

Think the last time I listened in was last year in the car and never again. Definitely rigged to let the same deluded ones call in and spout their nonsense. The last straw for me was when Gordon dalziel said " a fink Edward is ma favurit playur at the momunt he he " sounded like lovestruck teen.
I can handle the fact he's a yes man on there and generally comes across as being as thick as pig shit but that was a step too far.
In the words of the song,”Gordon is a moron”

slabbering clown.
[/QUOTE]
Supposedly a Bear from the Gorbals, called in to slag Alfie, saying he shouldn’t be played as he’s “very lassadaisy”,

slabbering clown.

Listen to shite and you will inevitably hear...shite.

Just don't listen, it's initials are not RC by coincidence. Support 4lads and Heart and hand.

The only time I'll listen to it is when Rangers win 55, hopefully this year. That will make for good listening and the same goes for the rhags,you can just see nothing but tumbleweed.
Wouldn't bother, they'll probably find a new covid outbreak to report on.

This. All day long.

Stopped listening to Snide all together a few years ago. The only time I see a reference to them is on here.

Don't miss them one bit

The only time I've bothered in recent years is when the scum get embarrassed by us or in Europe, and tune in for the post mortem. Even then it's only funny for about the first five minutes, before I remember I'm still taking time out of my day to listen to slabbering idiots talk about a team I hate.

Are we talking about radio Clyde who openly pay cash to Celtic as media partners? That radio Clyde? As my grandfather used to tell me when I was a lad .... Use yer noggin son.
When Richard Park was in charge RC was completely different. It hasn't always been an audio mentally challenged fanzine.

When Richard Park was in charge RC was completely different. It hasn't always been an audio mentally challenged fanzine.

Feck me, if you're holding onto the thought that Doctor Dick was a leading light of bluenoseism, in the commentary box, you are clutching at straws.

Radio Snyde, the brainchild of a Richard Gordon? (No not the present day scumfcuk) a papal knight possibly?

To be fair, there are posters on here that have said a lot worse about Alfredo. All attention seeking nonsense imo.

I listened to it briefly on our recent "signing day"

The host is actually OK.

However a mentally challenged called in saying "rangers or whatever they're now called" and I switched off.

Heart and hand all the way for me now

Feck me, if you're holding onto the thought that Doctor Dick was a leading light of bluenoseism, in the commentary box, you are clutching at straws.

Radio Snyde, the brainchild of a Richard Gordon? (No not the present day scumfcuk) a papal knight possibly?
I'm not clutching at anything. I was pointing out to another poster a fact of life. You sound as if you want confrontation, take it elsewhere

Supposedly a Bear from the Gorbals, called in to slag Alfie, saying he shouldn’t be played as he’s “very lassadaisy”,

slabbering clown.
Unfit and overweight is how I’d have explained it

Back