Alan Preston on the Off the Ball just now

John Hughes's cousin !
Paul Kane's cousin!
John Clark's cousin.!
Childhood Hibs fan now Hearts fan who played for Hearts and Dundee Utd
Managed St Johnstone/Livingston
I'm confused just like Preston sounds

On the Off the Ball just now, not very complimentary to SG, saying he has won nothing after 7 attempts and Martindale has done a more remarkable job, also says people didn’t really care about the 10....always felt he was a prick, now he's confirmed it
Who??

In 2004 he managed Livingston but was sacked 3 months into the season so there is the Livingston connection. What surprised me was that Richard Gough replaced him, I'd forgotten that. His playing experience was mostly with St.Johnstone. No wonder people don't seem to know who he is.:))

He not a Tim he is a Jambo. He is John Hughes cousin and can talk shite to fit the bill at the BBC but I can vouch that he isn’t a bitter poet.
IIRC, John Clark's cousin & a childhood hibbee, dh. Sucks up to Hearts for a living. Utter cretin, hence pleased to be called Biscuits. Startlingly excitable...

I love FF...one of you might be right...lol

On the Off the Ball just now, not very complimentary to SG, saying he has won nothing after 7 attempts and Martindale has done a more remarkable job, also says people didn’t really care about the 10....always felt he was a prick, now he's confirmed it
well Martindale has won nothing now?

Martindale for manager of the year bull crap must be getting quieter and quieter. They just can't bear to give it to stevie g.

An absolute nobody. Last unsuccessful management interview was 15 years ago. Amazing where they drag these guys out from.

Nobody cares about 10iar?? Really tell that to the rhats who have ordered 200 tonnes of merchandise and is now worthless :)) :)) Preston you are a cock. The drone of your voice make my teeth itch.

Cup final day and this guy still manages to bring Gerrard into it. Twice today i've heard him say Gerrard has failed to win 7 of the trophies available to him so far. No mention of the title he's about to win, of course.

When we got sent down to the bottom tier, they were going on about 10 in a row even then. They’ve waited for this moment for so long now and we’ve gone and shoved it right up their you know what.
This will haunt them even more than helicopter Sunday.

Didn't really care about the 10 hahahahaah :D

There is literally video proof of them singing about the 10 in 2012.

I have no idea who Alan Preston is but he sounds like a bitter sad tim. I hope his nights are full of crying and sadness.
I keep reminding ppl about this. It's fantastic B-D

Ha ha, they’ve been banging on about 10 since they were gifted the first title after we were shamefully thrown out the SPL.
It’s been there reason for living, their obsession and it’s being taken away from them. It’s beautiful .

I actually thought he was quite balanced. Said noono clubs outside of celtic cared about the ten and that if Martindale comes in, turns the team around and wins a cup he should be in with a shout of manager of the year. Irrelevant now anyway.

I actually thought he was quite balanced. Said noono clubs outside of celtic cared about the ten and that if Martindale comes in, turns the team around and wins a cup he should be in with a shout of manager of the year. Irrelevant now anyway.
In fairness even clubs and fans who hate us didn't really want them winning 10iaR*. The amount of times I've seen us called "the lesser of two evils" is ridiculous

I could only listen to 10 minutes of yesterday’s show. Preston and Cosgrove constantly talking over each other was torture to listen to.

Plus Preston has that god awful Edinburgh accent.

The OP would be a good tabloid reporter. What Preston said was pretty fair and doesn’t match the headline. Anyway, as has been said - irrelevant now. Let’s go smash Livi on Wednesday!

Had my dad out in the car earlier and we put on the radio to hear the score. I thought I had found an obscure St Johnstone fan radio station due to Preston screeching about how amazing St Johnstone are, it was embarrassing.

The odd time I listened to it I never knew who the thick guy with the Edinburgh accent was, then finally realised it was that nonentity.

Ex-Hearts? That figures :rolleyes:

He'll be fucking spewing along with the rest of the haters in just a few short weeks. B-D

Ex-Hearts? That figures :rolleyes:

He'll be fucking spewing along with the rest of the haters in just a few short weeks. B-D
Hearts fan with a fondness for hibs and gave a gushing eulogy for Neil lennon during off the ball on Saturday. A total weirdo.

Back