Alan Preston on the Off the Ball just now

He’s the the worst so called pundit on there, and that’s really saying something!

Can’t even string a sentence together and follows every crappy opinion with ‘I REALLY DO’ like an excited 12 year old!

Biscuits FFS - what’s that all about?

How he get a gig with any broadcaster is beyond me!

Put yer cash on me mate , have known Alan for 30 years
The winner is you TT!

If he’s got mentally challenged sympathies now, he certainly didn’t have them back then.

Preston joined Portobello 226 in the mid 90s. His testimonial was soon after his 3rd and a squad of brethren went through to support him. He was never seen in the lodge again lol.

Perhaps the goat was overly endowed.

Livvys run well and truely forgotten about now after today’s result but yeh give him manager of the year over potentially a manager who has an invincible league season mmmm.

The winner is you TT!

If he’s got mentally challenged sympathies now, he certainly didn’t have them back then.

Preston joined Portobello 226 in the mid 90s. His testimonial was soon after his 3rd and a squad of brethren went through to support him. He was never seen in the lodge again lol.

Perhaps the goat was overly endowed.
Was Danny Reynolds with them

We have to ignore this sort of thing
I would have lived to have won that League cup Final today and “ put a trophy in the cabinet” but St Johnstone got £300K for that.

We have made millions of pounds in Europe and yes, we have won something - we won our EL group.

On the Off the Ball just now, not very complimentary to SG, saying he has won nothing after 7 attempts and Martindale has done a more remarkable job, also says people didn’t really care about the 10....always felt he was a prick, now he's confirmed it
Yes, of course people didn't care about the tainted ten. But how do they account for all the 10 merchandise that has been made?

Superb!
200.gif

Back