Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

Bitter fat Yahoo blooter fires up Zoom to say between mouthfuls of cake or cheese that he thinks Rangers player got off lightly.

One day the air will start to run out and we’ll all think back to ways we could have better preserved it.

3 match ban for reacting to racist abuse unbelievable
Exactly. I wonder what would have happened if we had left the park at the time.. ( GK said he wasn't thinking straight when SG asked him) we were already out of the competition so., I think uefa would have had to act a lot quicker and maybe more severe punishment for that racist c%nt and his disgusting lying club.

Great to see UEFA finally handing out a lengthy ban. I personally think he should’ve received a dated ban for at least 3 years from UEFA competition, along with the prize money Slavia winning from the tie v Rangers should be donated to an anti racist charity or fine him money to donate towards it.

Kamara being banned is a tough one, because him throwing punches is stupid. However I do feel the football authorities should be doing more to protect the players on the receiving end of racisim.

Rough has outed himself as a racist apologist.
Rough wanting a black man who was called a monkey to be punished more harshly than he was, for a reaction, is beyond belief.
Maybe he wants Glen to call him Massa.

Apologise to Glen Kamara and Rangers?

What happened to rejecting the allegation, having to phone the police and your terrible unfair mistreatment?

An approach to facts that would shame the mutants.

He hasn't been relevant since soft perms were in fashion , sounds like the rest of his head has also gone soft !

The worst football show ever created anywhere in the world, its absolutely grim and full of brain dead moron like him and Tam McManus etc

Because three games is harsh for the victim of quite disgusting abuse by a fellow professional. A red card on the pitch for violent conduct is a one game ban.

This is punishing the victim. Agree he should never have done it and he cannot take the law into his own hands but mitigation should have been taken into consideration. This punishment is perverse.

I'm saying there shouldn't be any ban at all as I don't believe any assault took place at all. If there was video evidence I really doubt the club would appeal it.

VKVASCz.gif

They have fixed it now. Maybe get someone who knows what he (or she) is doing write the steatements though and have them checked when it comes to something as serious as this.

They have fixed it now. Maybe get someone who knows what he (or she) is doing write the steatements though and have them checked when it

They have just updated it again to make sense. Honest to %^*& Rangers.

You should apply mate

Rough?
Sellik man talks mince about Rangers, how unsurprising.
I think his mind was broken by Cubillas and Zico.

Therein lies everything which is wrong and rotten with the game here in Scotland. From the top of the SFA down through way too many boardrooms and dressing rooms all the way through to the media and so called pundits. Total ignorance and populated by dinosaurs within an old friends club.

People such as Rough, Michael Stewart and co spouting bias and defending racism are needing to be removed from these platforms and the corrupt SFA and BBC dragged screaming and shouting into the 21st century or completely dismantled.

I wonder if any admin have the power to put in big gigantic huge bold letters in the sky never mind on here that

Kamara will NOT miss the Euros

Like VAR the first incident should take the second out of the equation! I f*cking hate the scum like Rough who as soon as they see a Rangers top automatically default to this p*sh! How can the incedents be treated differently ffs!

Back