Alan Stubbs on Clyde News

Saying Rangers are benefiting from there being no fans at the game. No mention of Any one else just us. Do hollicom have ex celtc eejits lined up to speak about us every time we win?
Full moon last night had the howlers out last night. Pmsfl. Absolute comedy gold

Why do so many of their players feel the need to talk about us. Theyre as bad as the fans and I cannot wait until we win 55 to see them all vanish from the media in a wee huff.

hes a haufwit,lets all laugh at this clown,notice when the mentally challengeds dont turn up and get outthought and outplayed they wheel out these nomarks,its quite hilarious actually:)

Call me crazy, but I actually quite agree here.

In my opinion, some Rangers players will benefit from not having parts of Ibrox getting on their backs when they make a poor pass or when they give the ball away.

Controversial opinion I know, so my tin hat is strapped on.
Could be right or it may just be that a few of the players are now in their 3rd season and are used to the pressure now? Won't know until we get back.

In my opinion, some Rangers players will benefit from not having parts of Ibrox getting on their backs when they make a poor pass or when they give the ball away.

This 100%

on Sunday at 1-0 after 60 mins Ibrox would have been tetchy at best. The match thread on here shows a small example of the bonkers nature of our support

Meaning we were incapable of turning St.Boo over by three goals had we all been there...?

He probably believes the global pandemic is all part of “operation stop 10” or whatever they call it.

An absolute bawbag of a man.

55 will end them.

Meaning we were incapable of turning St.Boo over by three goals had we all been there...?
Nope. We might have won 5-0 yesterday. Who knows?

What I'm saying is, players go into their shell at Ibrox in my opinion, and this is because certain fans inside Ibrox scream and yell at the player when they try something speculative and it goes wrong.

For example, fans are often encouraging players to shoot from outside the box when we are against a team who sit on the edge of their own box.

But, if a player shoots and it goes flying over the bar there will be lots of fans inside the ground who will give that player a lot of stick. Therefore he is unlikely to do it again. Instead, he will pass it sideways.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I think as a team we might benefit from having no fans in the games against the poorer teams in the league.

What do you expect from Radio Clyde. Why does any Rangers supporter listen to it.
BfUiJWm.gif

Agreed. I’ve said it all pre season. I hope we go without fans until March and we’ve won the league by then. Then let us all back in for a big %^*& off party for two months.

What happened against Bayer Leverkusen?or does that not count,or pittodrie,is it just home games we've played,he's referring to! Wow we've won once at home in the league ffs

The guy is an ugly fud but in this occasion actually agree, Ibrox can be a fairly unhappy place if we are playing a diddy side and aren’t winning easily.

Top quality players can always cope but our current squad is not quite at that level, less pressure from the crowd might not be a bad thing.

Back