Alan Thompson Said Every Celtic Player Agreed With Sutton on Dunfermline Lying Down!

Wokster

Official Ticketer
ALAN THOMPSON claims Chris Sutton was speaking on behalf of his Celtic teammates when he accused Dunfermline of "lying down" to Rangers.

Sutton landed himself in hot water when he famously took aim at the Pars for shipping six goals to Rangers as the Hoops were pipped to the title on goal difference in 2003.

The league flag was snatched away from Martin O'Neill's side just days after the devastating UEFA Cup Final defeat.

And Thompson - who missed a penalty against Kilmarnock on the dramatic final day - told the BBC Sportsound podcast: "I think we all had the feeling but Chris was the one who had the interview on the day and he said what we were all thinking to be honest.

"He took the brunt of it. I think he got a three or four game ban which was harsh.

"He was speaking his mind. It was his opinion, it was our opinion.

Glad to see the Dick is still hurting!

I will never ever understand the line of thinking that us beating Dunfermline at home by 5 goals means Dunfermline lay down, but them beating Kilmarnock away by 4 goals and missing a penalty to make it 5 was perfectly reasonable.

Of the two results that day, theirs was the more unrealistic yet ever mentally challenged and mentally challenged player thinks the same as Sutton.

It must be a miserable life shouldering that kind of paranoia on a permanent basis, but it’s great to know how much it hurt them all.

Of course they all thought it. It wouldn't be them if they never felt cheated or oppressed about something. They've got more chips on their shoulders than they do secrets under carpets at Parkhead.

Dunfermline scored, Kilmarnock didn't so if they're using that logic then clearly Kilmarnock laid down to them as well, not to mention Kilmarnock were also playing at home.

The pain just oozes from him.. Girfuy Thomson, your team fucked it stop blaming other teams for your teams failures.

tenor.gif

has anyone ever asked Gordon to confirm what players asked him to cheat? why no spl investigation when it came out at the time?

here was have celtic players confirming they wanted a player to a fix a match but zero condemnation anywhere. Its as though celtic can do what they want with impunity.

ALAN THOMPSON claims Chris Sutton was speaking on behalf of his Celtic teammates when he accused Dunfermline of "lying down" to Rangers.

Sutton landed himself in hot water when he famously took aim at the Pars for shipping six goals to Rangers as the Hoops were pipped to the title on goal difference in 2003.

The league flag was snatched away from Martin O'Neill's side just days after the devastating UEFA Cup Final defeat.

And Thompson - who missed a penalty against Kilmarnock on the dramatic final day - told the BBC Sportsound podcast: "I think we all had the feeling but Chris was the one who had the interview on the day and he said what we were all thinking to be honest.

"He took the brunt of it. I think he got a three or four game ban which was harsh.

"He was speaking his mind. It was his opinion, it was our opinion.

Glad to see the Dick is still hurting!

Dunfermline lost by 5 away & Kilmarnock lost by 4 at home, and the scum missed a
penalty too ?

Did Kilmarnock lie down ?

Idiots.

We were 1-1 and they rattled the bar with a belter I'm sure. Monkey greetin faced lady's front bottom

Back