Alan Thompson Said Every Celtic Player Agreed With Sutton on Dunfermline Lying Down!

Did any of us suspect that Sutton didn't speak for every one of them? Not just players, the whole organisation. A sickening organisation.

Can you imagine if any Rangers player had made those comments?

He would not have a media career for starters and no mention of said player would be without reference to "....who in 2003 accused his fellow professionals of cheating"

Why is it that after all these years this kind of crap is still given print space.

Any sensible editor/reporter would listen to the rambling mess and say quite forcibly "Away ye go ya fkn erse"...........

Why is it that after all these years this kind of crap is still given print space.

Any sensible editor/reporter would listen to the rambling mess and say quite forcibly "Away ye go ya fkn erse"...........

It’s one of the easiest paranoid claims to counter, yet no one ever challenges Sutton or Thompson on it!

I watched the highlights of their game last night. The second goal they score is a joke form a defensive point of view. The two penalties they get are dives. In the case of the second one, there’s no contact on Thompson and, if VAR was around, would’ve been easily overturned.

So entrenched in their own hatred and paranoia they can’t see the glaring bias and hypocrisy that faces them every week.

Reactions: MDM
The professional disrespect that the Scum and their players continue to show the rest of Scottish football shines thru again. Slanderous statements go unchallenged in the press and become gospel. True journalists would have presented some of the arguments made in previous posts on here about league form , missed pk's, G Marshall's comments etc and asked the liar to defend his statement.
But no - as always they are given carte blanche to say and do whatever they please completely unchallenged.

The league flag was snatched away from Martin O'Neill's side

Really?
If I remember right the Scottish press claimed they were in line for a quadruple of cups going into the last month or 2 of the league season ending- wonder how that prediction went? :)):))
Rangers won their 7th treble
And Porto won the eufa cup

and super calley went ballistic to put them out the Scottish cup too

Last edited:
I love reading stuff like this ...if Thompson scored that pk its a different story . But he missed , so Pars are cheats . True poet logic for ye hahaha

Didn't that mob try to attack the home of the Dunfermline keeper later that night, but were chased away by his next door neighbour ?

Their fans have always been a “special” breed as would of course have been their home grown players. To have non-Scottish players spouting these sentiments just shows the extent of brainwashing (amongst other things) that takes place behind their closed doors.

Thompson pandering to the scum. He is an obnoxious fool. That championship was won and lost on the field and not in a zoom meeting.

Utterly bizarre. The only suspicious thing that happened that season was an in-form Dundee getting turned over by Celtic when their star defender who Celtic were after (can’t remember his name) passed the ball to Larsson for a goal and, I think, might have scored an OG too.

From what I recall, the defender seemed an ok bloke but, if you were looking for conspiracies that season, it wouldn’t have been us winning at Ibrox!
Jim Duffy also sent out well below strength team that night

Shouldn't the story of that day actually be that Celtc players were involved in attempted match fixing by trying to get an opposition goal keeper to throw a match against them. This should have had a police investigation at the time, with the Celtc players involed thrown out of football for good....

The same scum who asked Marshall to stop making saves, the same scum who hasn't scored more than 2 in a game against killie that season...the very same scum!!

Who cares what this moron, and his cohorts used as an excuse, It was another great day for celebration. There was I in the Copland right behind the goal. Artetta steps up, and of course joyous celebrations ensue, Then the wait to hear from Rugby Park. Everyone goes mental. Driving home, there was something strange regarding road signs. I finally noticed that I had lost a lens from my specs.. It was all Kilmarnocks' fault, and after 17 years I am still so happy about it.

He missed a penalty but it’s someone else’s fault. Anyone who joins that mob buys fully into the victim mentality. A club like no other!

Another of Big Jocks legacy is leaving thousands of people paranoid and thinking everyone is out to get them.

Sutton always claimed he knew before the games that Dunfermline would lie down, so did the rest of his rancid mates think the same? Strange that that is coming out 17 years later.

Back