Albertz and Numan Dinner at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium

When we started this years ago, I used to joke that we would bring the Legends to meet the fans, I never realised that so many supporters had no access to these players.
We have now hosted everyone I hoped for with a couple of exceptions.
Souness, Greig and Walter and Eck were always my first choices along side Gough, Ian Ferguson, Bomber etc
The two I would like to have are McCoist and Laudrup. I hope Ally will eventually do one but don't think Laudrup will,
I would hopefully one day convince Dave King to do one
In the old days players were far more visible at various supporter functions

The squad all attended the rally

Great job by The Louden.

And Ally would be fantastic but you might need an extension to the pub for that. :)

In the old days players were far more visible at various supporter functions

The squad all attended the rally

Great job by The Louden.

And Ally would be fantastic but you might need an extension to the pub for that. :)
I'm a great believer in Loyalty, Everyone who has came to our nights would get first option.even then it would be hard to please everyone

Sounds like it will be wonderful night, got a lot coming up or would definitely have purchased.

I’m also from an era were the players would regularly go to supporters functions, had some incredible nights with the Jimmy Clark Loyal in the Edmiston Club.

Is there a reason why laudrop won't do one of these meet and greet sessions just curious

I think he done one with the Trust a few years ago.

Only one I can remember him doing.

Some of the fees the guys charge is excessive but not much guys tryiing to run these nights can do on that.

Robert, can you put me down for 2 tickets please?

Unfortunately I am on a boat just now with flintstones internet, so I can't see the poster someone alluded to earlier.

If it's possible to PM me with details of how to pay etc that'd be most appreciated?

I have emailed on the address provided, but due to poor internet connection here I have no idea if it's actually gone!

Last edited:
Haven’t met Big Jorg before but I can vouch for Artur. He sat down with me and we had a great and lengthy chat
during the buffet at an Artur Numan
Loyal RSC Milngavie evening and he didn’t know me from Adam. Great guy.
Mearns Ranger now able to get home
and trying to get tickets.

Robert, can you put me down for 2 tickets please?

Unfortunately I am on a boat just now with flintstones internet, so I can't see the poster someone alluded to earlier.

If it's possible to PM me with details of how to pay etc that'd be most appreciated?

I have emailed on the address provided, but due to poor internet connection here I have no idea if it's actually gone!
Sorted

I was asked about years ago if I wanted him, was quoted £10000 and £30 a photo and £5 for an autograph. Told the guy I wasn't interested as I didn't think having Gazza in a pub was the best thing for him. We all have a responsibility towards anyone with a problem.
aye ur right there bud, god ats some cash he charges aswell.

Honestly not sure, it'll be seating only for I'd imagine they could get up to 400-500 max. However they are trying to flog other packages with signed photos and such which are £65, £75 and £200

Here's the link
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-e...llymena-tickets-54704668135?aff=ebopdstevensi
When we started doing the Q and A's, it was so the fans could meet their heroes (and mine ), we have never made a profit off the door money, was then and still not our intent to maximise the profit.
We have always been happy with the money on the night.
I think peple are now more interested in a fast buck rather than give the fans value for money.
My son in law seen Gazza in the Pavillion in Glasgow, For £130 he got a 5 second photo and a glass of ' 'Champagne'
He was actually happy with that, so if it suits you then go and do it.
Not for me, I like the fans to be able to talk to the guests.

I'm guessing supply and demand will be the winner here again as it usually is. £100 is not cheap for sure but look what you're getting for the money! Plenty of people will be happy to pay that.

When we started doing the Q and A's, it was so the fans could meet their heroes (and mine ), we have never made a profit off the door money, was then and still not our intent to maximise the profit.
We have always been happy with the money on the night.
I think peple are now more interested in a fast buck rather than give the fans value for money.
My son in law seen Gazza in the Pavillion in Glasgow, For £130 he got a 5 second photo and a glass of ' 'Champagne'
He was actually happy with that, so if it suits you then go and do it.
Not for me, I like the fans to be able to talk to the guests.

Was at the Gascoigne one in Blackpool last year and to say it was shambolic would be generous.

I'm guessing supply and demand will be the winner here again as it usually is. £100 is not cheap for sure but look what you're getting for the money! Plenty of people will be happy to pay that.
The question is not if £100 is cheap, The question is, Is it good value ?
I think it is the best value you will get at a night out. Last time it was Souness and Greig

2NxsrE2.jpg

We are pleased to have arranged a unique opportunity for supporters to have an intimate evening with two Rangers Icons Jorg Albertz and Arthur Numan.

Following our extremely successful recent events we are delighted to confirm two of the greatest foreign Rangers players ever to have pulled on the jersey!

This is a very limited event and unique opportunity to meet with Rangers Icons.

The evening includes:
Three Course Meal – with a 6 Drinks Package per person
Personal Meet & Greet with both players
Personal signed photograph from the evening printed on the night!

Free Raffle for every person
18:30 - 23:30 at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium

Tickets are priced at £100 per person for a fantastic and unique evening.

Tickets are priced at £100 per person for a fantastic and unique evening.

To purchase please contact us at info@thelouden.co.uk or go direct to our paypal link at https://tinyurl.com/LoudenLegendsAlbertzNuman

Thank you for your Support!

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More Than A Pub
When you doing a jill sharp and craig hale night robert lol

Back