Albertz signed Shirt and portrait.

Jg1966

Another auction to raise funds for my son. This is the best yet and there us a bit of a story to it.

We received a donation of a signed Albertz shirt and a portrait of Jorg. When we received it the portrait was unsigned. I messaged Jorg on Instagram and to my delight he asked me to send it to him and he would sign it. What a legend!!

So the auction is for both items the shirt and the portrait.

Auction will close at 7pm on Friday 5th March.

Please place bids on here.

Good luck to the OP

The shirt could possibly be a special one ?

It has the gold SPL badges on. Jorg wore a long sleeve a lot of the time. I dont remember the gold ‘champions’ SPL badges being a thing on fan shirts.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the shirt. It was donated to the fundraising appeal by someone who saw it on here. Maybe someone could shed some light on the gold SPL badge??

Just contacted the person who donated the shirt. He said the shirt was given to him by a friend of Maurice Ross who had given it to him.

It is definitely either a match issue or match worn.

I don't know anything about the shirt. It was donated to the fundraising appeal by someone who saw it on here. Maybe someone could shed some light on the gold SPL badge??
Just contacted the person who donated the shirt. He said the shirt was given to him by a friend of Maurice Ross who had given it to him.

It is definitely either a match issue or match worn.

I think its simply the Bank of Scotland logo we wore, as reigning Champions, for the season 2000-2001 and was on all match-issue/match-worn shirts for that season. So I'd say it means this shirt was actually issued to/worn by the player.

Last edited:
Back