Albion car park

Foreverblue85

Official Ticketer
Can someone explain how it works if you book a space for this ? I was going to make booking in my name but I won’t be at the game but a family member is using my smart card so can they present this to book the space ?

For Hibs i just booked online, printed out the email confirmation and presented it to security at the gate. Never asked to see a ticket or anything else

Is it better to park elsewhere then
Every time posts about this come up I can't understand why folk go unless they need to arrive last minute or have elderly people with them/ unable to walk.

I park a 10 minute further along walk and am away aoy quicker than a lot of the posts about the albion car park suggest and that's for free.

I don’t find getting out of the car park takes very long nowadays at all, they seem to have a much better way of letting the traffic flow out now.

We chip in for a season pass between 4 of us, I find it saves a lot of hassle from trying to find spaces in the streets.

Last edited:
I don’t find getting out of the car park takes very long nowadays at all, they seem to have a much better way of letting the traffic flow out now.

We chop in for a season pass between 4 of us, I find it saves a lot of hassle from trying to find spaces in the streets.

It was murder last season towards the tail end mate . My mate pays it he likes the proximity but I think it’s a lot of money . What’s the charge these days about £200 a year ?

Have also commented a few times on similar threads - my routine now is to park in the west end and jump over on the subway. £3.50 or whatever it is return. Maybe a 20 minute queue at most for the subway after the game, 10 minutes back into Hillhead, on the M8 5 minutes after that. I'm often easily home (Lanarkshire) around an hour after the game.

Moss park Boulevard

15minute walk max to the stadium. After the game, literally in my car, no traffic and straight on to the M77 or along the road, on to PRW and on to the M8 at the Cardinald junction within 5 minutes.

Always find it utterly mental that folk park so close to the stadium to then have to wait in heavy traffic

I’ve parked there last season and this one and there have been times when I’ve left on the final whistle and been on the motorway within 3 or 4 minutes. Especially with the stupid barrier they put up it takes a lot of people longer to get to the car park (I’m in the Broomloan) so its noticeably quieter.

However in a couple of games at the tail end of last season and again on Sunday the police have closed the exit to let all the away supporters buses to leave. So you have maybe 1000 cars all going mental not able to get out. I was worried about that happening on Sunday as I had to go to a family dinner so (for the first time ever) I left on the 89th minute and I was still in the car park over an hour later.

The club really need to address this with the police. People are paying a significant premium to park there and for them to close the exit is totally unacceptable when there are other routes that the away supporters could be routed.

We had an Albion pass for a few years,but it does take forever to get out. Only seems to be a couple of stewards left after the game.
Started parking at ski slope,but got turned away from there so went to parking on Nithsdale rd near the Sherbrooke. Always parking to be had,but at least a 20 min brisk walk to stadium.

It would be for the old firm game so I’m thinking it would take them forever to get out with that barrier being in place .

Moss park Boulevard

15minute walk max to the stadium. After the game, literally in my car, no traffic and straight on to the M77 or along the road, on to PRW and on to the M8 at the Cardinald junction within 5 minutes.

Always find it utterly mental that folk park so close to the stadium to then have to wait in heavy traffic
How close to the Dumbreck end of Mossvale Road do you manage to find a space? And how long do you arrive before kick off?

Wondering if I should change my usual parking spot.

It would be for the old firm game so I’m thinking it would take them forever to get out with that barrier being in place .

I’m not exaggerating when I say my mate takes a packed lunch for after the game and just sits with H&H on or the radio phone ins . He’s happy to wait thexway he sees it he’s got a gammy leg , and says he’s never in s rush to get home to the wife n weans

Depends how patient you are I suppose

Anyone know if this will be used at the weekend for Cure and Foos gigs?

Might be best to phone the club as I can’t see any option for that when I log on and look at the matchday parking prices
I will do mate, I'm sure that the possibility of a disabled parking pass was possible when I was in contact with the Rangers disability folk last year.
I wouldn't expect it for free but it would be great to have it possibly discounted.

I will do mate, I'm sure that the possibility of a disabled parking pass was possible when I was in contact with the Rangers disability folk last year.
I wouldn't expect it for free but it would be great to have it possibly discounted.
I reckon they will likely have a scheme for disabled passes as just about everywhere does now good luck hope you get one ok

Anyone know if this will be used at the weekend for Cure and Foos gigs?
Car Parking

Parking will be available at Albion Car Park, on a first come, first served basis charging £5.00 per car for all day parking. The car park is a short walk from Bellahouston Park.
There will be no other parking available around the site. Towing enforcements will be in place so please pay attention to any notices before leaving your car.

Back