Albufeira bars

Geo6976

Official Ticketer
I know every bar in albuiferra will be a gers bar over the next few days but are there any bear friendly bars all year round.

There use to be the Britannia bar at the top of the strip along the road a bit on the left hand side

Will be there tomorrow night, land 8:30. Straight to hotel dump the bags then hit the pubs.

Are most people heading to strip area or old town?

Will be there tomorrow night, land 8:30. Straight to hotel dump the bags then hit the pubs.

Are most people heading to strip area or old town?
We arrive at 820 & will be doing exact same thing. We’ll prob head for the strip first. Hopefully queues at Faro airport are better than tonight. Just seen a pic on Twitter place was packed

Not wanting to derail the thread, but what time do they usually stay open till? I’ll be driving on Wednesday so hoping somewhere will be open once I’m back from Seville to have a wee party

albufiera full of bears my wee boy saying there is lots of rangers tops I told him wait until Wednesday

we drank in scot’s rock the last time we played seville in 09, was on the strip - not sure if it’s still there

There's a great bar halfway down the strip.

Big screen outside and sup up on one of their chairs outside and take the rays in whilst singing Rangers songs.

The strip was awash with Gers tonight.

I was in one pub which i thought was busy with lads with Gers related clothing on.

Next thing a bit of Belinda Carlisle came on and was soon obvious 90% folk in place were us !

Is Jinkys still there? Last time we played Seville I may have shouted something in the door there ;)

Yes still there and was an IRA fest last Wednesday night after their game in Dundee.

They have covered up the name of the bar in black bags and tape by looks of it for some reason

Home now from the strip cafe
Rouge and legends was some shift !! Glad to be in my bed

Home now from the strip cafe
Rouge and legends was some shift !! Glad to be in my bed

Don't forget the time change from Portugal to Spain when factoring travel time tomorrow

Spain is an hour ahead of Portugal

Big squad of GNR based half way down the strip now. Just look like they are desperate for a bit of truncheon swinging. Stay safe troops.

Strip bouncing again tonight !

If Albuferia is an indication of numbers heading to Seville tomorrow then 100,000 easily !

Strip was mental last night. If in the old town head to Vegas bar.

Can't believe how many bears are in Albufeira, taken over the place.

seen a bus getting pulled over on route from portugal and getting searched by cops, anyone know what was happening? looked like they were there for a while

Back