Albufeira

Have just booked a minibus from Albufeira to Seville leaving game day 10am returning at 1am. Let me know if interested. Probably have 5 spare seats.

A mate is looking for four seats, he has just signed up for FF but cant reply yet.

Have just booked a minibus from Albufeira to Seville leaving game day 10am returning at 1am. Let me know if interested. Probably have 5 spare seats.

How much is bus mate would be interested in 3 if still available.

We're struggling for transport to seville lads, looking for 5 spaces if anyone kens of any buses.

Heading out on Thursday (12th). I was thinking someone (1914-18?) was hiring a bus and there are buses from Faro. When we are out we'll get some transfers arranged and I'll post on here. We're staying just off Strip and will be watching the Sunday game in the Empty Glass.

If there's no fan zone in Seville I'll be staying in Albufeira, I arrive eon Saturday and my 1st port of call will be to scope the local bars out to see where will be showing the match. Maybe organise a wee pre match party on the Tuesday night or something
Bar Bouegita at the Bullring - run by Carlos - has a massive open terrace. The empty glass (top of the strip will be showing the game as will almost every pub on the strip! I've been asking around but will know more later this week. Looks like most places all over town will have the game on umpteen screens.

Bar Bouegita at the Bullring - run by Carlos - has a massive open terrace. The empty glass (top of the strip will be showing the game as will almost every pub on the strip! I've been asking around but will know more later this week. Looks like most places all over town will have the game on umpteen screens.
Class, sounds like it's a better set up than Seville!

We are arriving Sunday - so will see what is happening in and around Albuferia

we have managed to get 2 seats on the Southside Chosen Few bus up to and back from Seville.

X3 seats available Faro to Seville. Departing Faro airport 1130 Wednesday morning and returning at 0030ish after the game. PM if interested.

If anybody is stuck for transport the next day, I’ve got a spare seat on a service bus available going back to Albufeira the day after the game at 1600.

I’m in Albufeira from next Saturday for a week after 5 days golf near Carveiro.

The authorities in Albufeira would do well if they put the game on a big screen in the Old Town Square for those Bears that don’t go into Seville
Staying in Carvoiero sat to sat and traveling through for the game, bus booked 2 nights in Seville ️

Any chance of Rangers helping people out here, at the very least getting those with match tickets staying outside Seville to get to the game. Send a fleet of Parks coaches over. :))

Just met a guy in Aldi who is off to Albufiera with his godson and we exchanged numbers. It's gonna be mental. Spoke to a friend about an hour ago who is a bouncer out there and he says it will be on thousands of screens literally everywhere in Albufiera - Old Town, New Town, Strip, Marina. Being a Wednesday there are not so many stags and hens or other tourists - and there are no conflicting games.

Back