Albufeira

Because a muck up with flights from LoveHolidays and Jet2 I'm leaving a day earlier on Monday. We arrive in Faro at 11:50pm Monday night. Place we are already booked into is looking for 150 for the night and says chick on is 5pm til midnight. Can anyone recommend somewhere cheap and cheerful that will have a night manager on duty for early hours check in please. Basically just somewhere to get a kip so not needing anything fancy.

Going Dublin-Lisbon Tuesday evening then down to Albufeira. Will travel to Seville but not 100% if I will stay for the game. Need certainty that I will see it. By the chat here looks like it’s a good option to stay in Albufeira for it anyway.
Same route Tuesday morning. Getting train to Albuferia. Our bus to Seville is cancelled now

Because a muck up with flights from LoveHolidays and Jet2 I'm leaving a day earlier on Monday. We arrive in Faro at 11:50pm Monday night. Place we are already booked into is looking for 150 for the night and says chick on is 5pm til midnight. Can anyone recommend somewhere cheap and cheerful that will have a night manager on duty for early hours check in please. Basically just somewhere to get a kip so not needing anything fancy.
Many of you are there mate.

We seen a spot RocaBelmonte, didn't book as they never got back to me about late check in until we had already booked elsewhere.

It was cheap and they advised they have a mobile number to accomodate late check in

Ondamar in Albufiera £274. 4 nights 2 people Booking.com

Many of you are there mate.

We seen a spot RocaBelmonte, didn't book as they never got back to me about late check in until we had already booked elsewhere.

It was cheap and they advised they have a mobile number to accomodate late check in
Cheers for the info mate. The Mrs found the hotel we're already in for half the price and emailed them to see if late check in possible they have said yeah so saves having to switch hotels on Tuesday.

Need 2 spaces into Seville on the Wednesday if anyone has any available please.

Last edited:
Still looking for 4 spaces from Albufeira Wednesday returning after the game. Give me a shout if anyone has anything free.

Anyone any idea where i could book a 7 seater? Seen a few websites, fly out tomorrow so potentially wait and see what the locals say

Probably a stupid question, but do you need to have your passport with you to travel to Spain from Portugal on the bus?
Last time we played in Seville I had my passport but there was no stop at the border (the border was a motorway bridge if my memory serves me right). I'll probably take mine in case there's any Covid stops

Still looking for 4 spaces from Albufeira Wednesday returning after the game. Give me a shout if anyone has anything free.
I’m in touch with a travel company for an 8 seater there’s two of us, would yous be game?

Just arrived in Albufeira. Any bears already here? Looking for somewhere to watch the game today. Any suggestions folks?

Just arrived in Albufeira. Any bears already here? Looking for somewhere to watch the game today. Any suggestions folks?
This was posted previously….

There are 3 dedicated bars I know of in Albufiera with RTV who will always show
Rangers games regardless of who else is playing. My friend Carlos at the old Bullring
(La Boudegita?), Sports Bar 33 (where Alan who used to have Britannia goes) and the
Empty Glass at the top of the strip which is British-owned, who even plays the tunes
(he's a Spurs man) but to be honest the numbers dictate how many screens almost
evervwhere so best if we all went to the same bars.

This was posted previously….

There are 3 dedicated bars I know of in Albufiera with RTV who will always show
Rangers games regardless of who else is playing. My friend Carlos at the old Bullring
(La Boudegita?), Sports Bar 33 (where Alan who used to have Britannia goes) and the
Empty Glass at the top of the strip which is British-owned, who even plays the tunes
(he's a Spurs man) but to be honest the numbers dictate how many screens almost
evervwhere so best if we all went to the same bars.
Nice one! Thanks

Alright lads myself and 3 others are looking for a way into Seville on the day of the game coming back after the game maybe 1am ish, seen a few others in the same boat. Would be happy to join up try get a mini bus or something bigger if people were up for it. Better than jumping in taxis etc

Alright lads myself and 3 others are looking for a way into Seville on the day of the game coming back after the game maybe 1am ish, seen a few others in the same boat. Would be happy to join up try get a mini bus or something bigger if people were up for it. Better than jumping in taxis etc
Looking for 2 seats me and wife from Albufeira to Seville return

Definitely up for that if possible 2 of us looking for transport

Where you staying mate? I’m on the same boat would be willing to club together and cheapen cost of things.

Contact blueheart 1872 on Twitter
Blueheart 1872 says his bus is full on Facebook,not sure if anyone else is running any. I arrive tomorrow will ask tomorrow night in pubs think there is plenty of us in Albufeira looking for transport just whether we can get anything

If anyone has a mate looking for cheap flights to join them a mate has flights to Faro from London on Monday and back Friday. £120 + costs of name change.

I even tried the public bus service when me and my wee boy arrived they are full so if there is space for me and a 5 year old would appreciate it

Spanish border. I know it's Eu but you still need extra insurance to take a hire car or minibus across a border! Also all passengers and drivers will need their papers checked. Also Spain need COVID vaccine status while Portugal don't bother.
I drove from Spain to Portugal and back for braga and there were no border checks at all

What was the script with covid checks at Faro?

Quick look at the pdf? Did they scan or was it simply waved straight through?

Is there anywhere decent for watching the game in albufeira? Got tickets for the stadium fanzone but no transport to and back from Seville if any one has space for two on a bus could they message me thanks need X2

Back