Albufeira

2 of us flying Gatwick to Faro Tuesday 8am and back at 18:30 on Thursday. No booked digs yet, still trying to suss best option for getting through to Seville and whether best to stay in Faro or go to Albufeira etc

Anyone got any transport going from Albufeira? Been searching for mini buses all night but no sign as of yet.

Anybody else still going to be there for the Scottish Cup Final? I don’t leave until the Sunday, hopefully we can sort something out for watching the game with likeminded folks.
Will be in Vilamoura for SCF. Hope to get somewhere sorted in advance.

If there’s this many couldn’t someone organise a couple of coaches?
I emailed 3 companies yesterday and phoned a few times but heard nothing back yet, I currently have 127 names for buses, only around a 100 more than I had planned on worrying about:oops:

To be fair, a few guys in PMs have offered to help, If I can sort 4 buses I will and take those folk up on their offers

I'm in Albufeira from 11am next Saturday morning until the following Friday

I emailed 3 companies yesterday and phoned a few times but heard nothing back yet, I currently have 127 names for buses, only around a 100 more than I had planned on worrying about:oops:

To be fair, a few guys in PMs have offered to help, If I can sort 4 buses I will and take those folk up on their offers

You able to take 2 more names please mate? Struggling big time here.

I'm here now, Thursday night was unreal.

Back home on Wednesday for a few days before my flight to Madrid.

Offer still stands mate - anything I can do to help. I am in Albufeira from 10am Monday till Sat morning.

I'm here now, if theres anything I can do to help before Wednesday let me know

I had messaged you for 3 seats mate, but I wasnt sure if you were still planning on running them or if you were now intending to pass the names onto @steincolin once he posted that the Glassy were planning on running buses.

what times for buses to Seville? I don't get to Albufeira till around 4 possibly 5 on the 18th.

I know,cutting it fine but I only got it all booked a couple of hours ago after looking online for hours.

glad I got booked cos it looks like loads of Bears will be out in force

what times for buses to Seville? I don't get to Albufeira till around 4 possibly 5 on the 18th.

I know,cutting it fine but I only got it all booked a couple of hours ago after looking online for hours.

glad I got booked cos it looks like loads of Bears will be out in force
I’d say you’ve no chance on making it to seville unless u go straight from the airport.

6 of us arriving Monday to Thursday. Cannot wait, Albufeira won’t be big enough at this rate!!

Will there be a decent amount of bears in faro/albufeira staying there for the game? I had intended on going into Seville but reading the other thread is making me think it’s not wise

Mate appreciate your efforts big time. Would you be able to add 3 to your list please.

Mate appreciate your efforts big time. Would you be able to add 3 to your list please.
Add 2 more please as well but as I’m getting there next Saturday afternoon I will ask about at the hotel to see if anyone there will be able to able out for getting buses to Seville

If there’s this many couldn’t someone organise a couple of coaches?
I'm not going but Rentautobus.com has an online form for a quote for bus and driver, private companies there are very competitive. They are mainly based in the albufera area.

Will there be a decent amount of bears in faro/albufeira staying there for the game? I had intended on going into Seville but reading the other thread is making me think it’s not wise
I’m in Albufeira from next Saturday for a week after 5 days golf near Carveiro.

The authorities in Albufeira would do well if they put the game on a big screen in the Old Town Square for those Bears that don’t go into Seville

I’m actually thinking about just staying in Albufeira to watch the game we don’t arrive until Wednesday morning with the wife and my daughter.

Give me a shout if any availability on any the coaches - just 2 seats needed - cheers

Happy to help you out with the work mate

I'm not going but Rentautobus.com has an online form for a quote for bus and driver, private companies there are very competitive. They are mainly based in the albufera area.
I sent that request form last night to get prices for various sizes of bus. Nothing back yet

I’m actually thinking about just staying in Albufeira to watch the game we don’t arrive until Wednesday morning with the wife and my daughter.
I land at half 10 the morning of the game too, and can’t check in till half 2 so was gonna have to sort something about that too. However I feel like going all that way and not even trying to go to Seville seems silly

I've already sent you a PM for 2 seats mate. We're both happy to help out with any organising that needs done

I land at half 10 the morning of the game too, and can’t check in till half 2 so was gonna have to sort something about that too. However I feel like going all that way and not even trying to go to Seville seems silly
We land at 1005 and by the time we get to Albufeira and check in it not leaving much time.

Looking for 2 seats please mate

A wee update folks. Apologies for not replying to PMs but I have over 80 of them, I have liked th all to show they have been seen!

I got a reply from 1 company, they have zero availability but could get me a 75 seater coach for 9000 Euros through a partner!

I will call again tomorrow and see how it goes but I think I may be pissing into the wind

I'm genuinely trying my best but I don't have the funds to be paying out 9000 Euros for a bus

A wee update folks. Apologies for not replying to PMs but I have over 80 of them, I have liked th all to show they have been seen!

I got a reply from 1 company, they have zero availability but could get me a 75 seater coach for 9000 Euros through a partner!

I will call again tomorrow and see how it goes but I think I may be pissing into the wind

I'm genuinely trying my best but I don't have the funds to be paying out 9000 Euros for a bus
Hopefully the 0 availability means the Glassy have them all…

If you have any joy - I’m still looking for 1 seat

Back