Albufeira

Looking for 4 seats from Alberfura to Seville Wednesday morning and back after the game, any help would be much appreciated

Hired a car for 24 hours from Albufeira, but seriously considering staying in Portugal for the match.
Biggest fear not seeing the game

Hi mate, I’ve got a few people on the waiting list, but should know tonight. It’s getting more difficult to get a hold of mini/midi buses in the Algarve area or faro.
Hi Chas

Just looking for 1 seat if so if one becomes available let me know please.

Thanks

Staying in albufeira now for the match saving the stress of missing it
Sounds like a plan, we’ve paid a €300 deposit on an 8 seater return to Seville but €37.50 each probably be a small price to pay to ensure we see the game in a decent environment, was really hoping they’d open the other 2 stadiums up for us to see the game, would be the next best thing for ticketless fans & probably be the best way of keeping order in the city, Manchester with sunshine comes to mind.

* Edit - seats now all taken*

I have six seats available on a people carrier.

Leaving Albufeira at 0930 on day of game.

Returning at 1am.

100 euros per head for return trip.

PM if interested - first come first served.

Last edited:
I’m going to Vilamoura this Friday 13th for 7 days and I’ve got friends coming to Albufeira on the Monday - Friday., I’m coming through any Rangers Bars in Albufeira that fellow bears heading too,?

I’m going to Vilamoura this Friday 13th for 7 days and I’ve got friends coming to Albufeira on the Monday - Friday., I’m coming through any Rangers Bars in Albufeira that fellow bears heading too,?
Everywhere will show the game and loads will be bouncing. Bar 33 and the Empty Glass are the usual but there will be thousands of Rangers fans in Albufiera for the final and screens in almost every location.

Hired a car for 24 hours from Albufeira, but seriously considering staying in Portugal for the match.
Biggest fear not seeing the game
I get that big time. We watched the semi in Albufiera and it was fantastic. Also you can drink and party til 4-5am with thousands of Rangers fans. A big decision.

I have actually been thinking of taking one for the team and hiring a 9-seater minibus. Of course the day of the match is the most expensive day to hire and with the border check, insurance and deisel/petrol then the cheapest Albufiera-Seville-back after game would be £99 a person. Dunno what others think but nobody wants to rip off fellow fans and if we had a few drivers willing to stay sober we could probably do it. Also we could watch the game somewhere and ferry fans to and fro Faro airport. Probably miles cheaper than anyone else.

Everywhere will show the game and loads will be bouncing. Bar 33 and the Empty Glass are the usual but there will be thousands of Rangers fans in Albufiera for the final and screens in almost every location.
That’s great mate thanks we’ve got a mini bus going from Albufeira to Seville leaving 10am day of game picking back up 2am leaving Seville.

We just bit the bullet and got a 8 seater with driver for 800 euros. Works out about £85 per person. Leaving 10am 18th and back about 3 in the morning.

We just bit the bullet and got a 8 seater with driver for 800 euros. Works out about £85 per person. Leaving 10am 18th and back about 3 in the morning.
We've done the same albeit a 4 seater which works out a bit dearer.

Just got the impression options are fast running out if we wanted to be in Seville.

Our driver is staying in seville to take us back too which gives me some reassurance we'll not get stuck

Could you pm me the web address or contact for the transfer. Looking like we will have to do the same.

Having been in Albufeira now for a few days and been around.

I saw folks mentioned Sports Bar 33 and Carlos’s bar at Bullring.

Decent enough options if not willing to go anywhere from that area or The Strip, but I would be looking at maybe 8 Euros in an Uber down to the Old Town where many more far better/bigger pubs with multi large screens the streets around the Old Town Square. Liverpool game on here the now and much better places for folk to see the game in my opinion.

Bar 33 isn’t a big bar and certainly won’t accommodate massive numbers. It’s a decent Sports bar though and serves a good pint.

4 of us going. Arrive late on Monday night and head home on Friday. The general consensus was to find transport to Seville, assuming they put on fan zones and areas to watch the game. If they don't (which would be an abomination), then I'd rather just stay in Albufeira and not risk missing it, cause it looks like it's going to cost a lot to make the journey, unless coaches are put on.

Having been in Albufeira now for a few days and been around.

I saw folks mentioned Sports Bar 33 and Carlos’s bar at Bullring.

Decent enough options if not willing to go anywhere from that area or The Strip, but I would be looking at maybe 8 Euros in an Uber down to the Old Town where many more far better/bigger pubs with multi large screens the streets around the Old Town Square. Liverpool game on here the now and much better places for folk to see the game in my opinion.
You are spot on. The smaller places do show Rangers games when they clash with others but the whole Old Town and strip will be party places on the night with no clashes. Also bigger screens everywhere. I like to sing karaoke after the game as well! Also never paid more than 5 euros from strip to old town in a local taxi.

We've done the same albeit a 4 seater which works out a bit dearer.

Just got the impression options are fast running out if we wanted to be in Seville.

Our driver is staying in seville to take us back too which gives me some reassurance we'll not get stuck
Where did you book this mate and get to find out driver staying in Seville?

Just slightly wary of paying megabucks and trusting a driver to be at the same place 12 hours later or whatever.

Best price pint - used to be Malteasers - 1.5 euros a pint - most during happy hour (up to 7pm) is 2 - 2.5 euros a pint. Bottles 1.5

Best value store - the new gigantic Aldi near the Bullring

Fags - same everywhere - 4,5 euros to 5.3 euros for Marlboro Gold - in every pub and shops

Best exchange rate cash machine - bank next to Clay Oven - try for ones attached to banks

Best breakfast - wee Italian place near Empty Glass (best and cheapest pharmacy there too) - 3.9 euros for double full English with 2 slice of toast, 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage etc.

Best free shots and karaoke - Albertus on the strip (also best Cocaine but never said that!)

Cannabis is legal

Smoking is ok if you can see the sky - inside and out

Best 3 course - probably Il Cappucino - 3 courses inclusing sea bass etc for 10 euros inclusing carafe of wine

Best food and helpings - the Cockerel next door to Bar 33 - don't order a starter, the portions are massive but you need to book.

Best White wine Sangria - the Bullring

Best Red Wine Sangria - Mark at the Empty Glass

Best massage - across from bullring - recommend Tantric

Best strip joint - pm me.

The reason I said pm me about the strip joints is that the best and most affordable place is now shut down. There are now 2 but you will get hassle - however the alcohol is real. It costs 10 euros for entry (a drink is included) but there are no stage shows - everything is private. Starts at 30 euros for a dance and 50 with touching. A long long time ago I used to go out with one but those days are gone.

Best price pint - used to be Malteasers - 1.5 euros a pint - most during happy hour (up to 7pm) is 2 - 2.5 euros a pint. Bottles 1.5

Best value store - the new gigantic Aldi near the Bullring

Fags - same everywhere - 4,5 euros to 5.3 euros for Marlboro Gold - in every pub and shops

Best exchange rate cash machine - bank next to Clay Oven - try for ones attached to banks

Best breakfast - wee Italian place near Empty Glass (best and cheapest pharmacy there too) - 3.9 euros for double full English with 2 slice of toast, 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage etc.

Best free shots and karaoke - Albertus on the strip (also best Cocaine but never said that!)

Cannabis is legal

Smoking is ok if you can see the sky - inside and out

Best 3 course - probably Il Cappucino - 3 courses inclusing sea bass etc for 10 euros inclusing carafe of wine

Best food and helpings - the Cockerel next door to Bar 33 - don't order a starter, the portions are massive but you need to book.

Best White wine Sangria - the Bullring

Best Red Wine Sangria - Mark at the Empty Glass

Best massage - across from bullring - recommend Tantric

Best strip joint - pm me.
Best brass?

The reason I said pm me about the strip joints is that the best and most affordable place is now shut down. There are now 2 but you will get hassle - however the alcohol is real. It costs 10 euros for entry (a drink is included) but there are no stage shows - everything is private. Starts at 30 euros for a dance and 50 with touching. A long long time ago I used to go out with one but those days are gone.
"Hello, Lloyds? Yes, I wanted to enquire about increasing the credit limit on my credit card "

Where did you book this mate and get to find out driver staying in Seville?

Just slightly wary of paying megabucks and trusting a driver to be at the same place 12 hours later or whatever.
Have a family friend in Vilamoura and he passed on the details of a guy who does it for a living.

His 4 cars are all full but got me the number of a girl who does it too, she's only one car so unfortunately they're full up.

If it wasn't for it being a friend of a friend I'd never have trusted them

Back