Albufeira

What was the script with covid checks at Faro?

Quick look at the pdf? Did they scan or was it simply waved straight through?
Flew in yesterday. Zero Covid checks this side. Just got asked to show proof of vaccine when I checked in at Newcastle airport.

Reactions: Del
Would like to know the same, we're inbetween i think.
Somebody was on this thread(I think) the other day saying they were over there at the moment and that the pubs in the old town are better geared up to watching games. I’m still there for the Scottish Cup Final, so will keep an eye on the thread.

edit…just realised you are only looking for where bears are gathering rather than actually watching the game.

Saw 2 Bears crossing the road on the outskirts of Albufeira early doors this morning. 1 had the new away top on.

Just to back up what others have said there were zero Covid checks at both Manchester & Faro.

Don’t know why bus companies don’t just put buses on charge 20 euro each no tickets bus full it leaves, plenty of money to be made.

On front put

Signs saying

Albufera
Malaga
ect.

Probably make more in one night than running buses for a week.

Somebody was on this thread(I think) the other day saying they were over there at the moment and that the pubs in the old town are better geared up to watching games. I’m still there for the Scottish Cup Final, so will keep an eye on the thread.

edit…just realised you are only looking for where bears are gathering rather than actually watching the game.
I'd say both will be buzzing tomorrow/tuesday

I’ve tried all day to get something bigger than a taxi to help a few out but can’t get anything like a mini van etc, just gonna have to bite the bullet and get taxis/Ubers, would have much preferred a good bit crack on a bus

For those Bears driving hire cars etc from Portugal into Spain just be aware of the GNR in Portugal. They’re a paramilitary force responsible for law and order outside the major city’s.
Sat here on my balcony in Carvoiero and they’re doing a VCP and only pulling in foreign registration and hire cars.

Stay safe, and remember 12 hrs from bottle to throttle .

We're here til 23rd and will be watching the final here after returning from Seville. The number of Bears is expanding and the sky looks like a motorway with jet streams - The Bears are coming

We're here til 23rd and will be watching the final here after returning from Seville. The number of Bears is expanding and the sky looks like a motorway with jet streams - The Bears are coming
My mates are there now. I have to say, I’m more than a bit jealous, I don’t get there until Tuesday night.

Taxi for 3 adults no longer needed on Wednesday. 10am pick up in Faro (AP Eva Senses Hotel) to Seville (one way). €194 we paid so just looking for cost back. It is with MyDayTrip who have been good to deal with so far. Let me know if anyone wants it.

Long shot, but looking to share a taxi from Albufeira to Faro around 9am on Wednesday.

Meeting the rest of my group going to Seville from Faro at 10am.

Has to be 200 absolute minimum at this hotel of Bears. That's just one hotel in Albuferia. The numbers traveling all in must be well in excess of 100,000

I’ve just surfaced and lying by the pool. I’m not rough but feel like I am, I’m absolutely done in.
I'm going to walk down the old town, have a munch and buy some sun tan lotion since the spanish police took mine off me at the game and relax by the pool today before flying home tomorrow!

I'm going to walk down the old town, have a munch and buy some sun tan lotion since the spanish police took mine off me at the game and relax by the pool today before flying home tomorrow!
Same here. Another example of being treated worse than animals at the ground.

I decided to drink my sun tan lotion before they took mine.

Home tomorrow morning

We used Yellowfish taxis, driver was absolute class. His English was brilliant, me, my brother in law and our 2 sons had match tickets, the wife's and daughters went to the other stadium. He dropped us at plaza de espana, then pinged us his whatsapp location 10 mins walk from the stadium, we got away pretty sharp after the match, picked the girls up at the other stadium and were back in Albufeira for 2:15am(3:15 Spanish time) also stopped at a service station for food and water and the toilet

Cost us 800 euros for the 8 of us

Home tomorrow morning

We used Yellowfish taxis, driver was absolute class. His English was brilliant, me, my brother in law and our 2 sons had match tickets, the wife's and daughters went to the other stadium. He dropped us at plaza de espana, then pinged us his whatsapp location 10 mins walk from the stadium, we got away pretty sharp after the match, picked the girls up at the other stadium and were back in Albufeira for 2:15am(3:15 Spanish time) also stopped at a service station for food and water and the toilet

Cost us 800 euros for the 8 of us
Yellowish are excellent,used them many times while in Albufeira.

Back