Alex Griffin the YouTube guy

Few things annoy me more than YouTube thumbnails like that
It's the arrow they always add that gets me. Like we're so simple that we need things drawn in crayon in order to understand what's happening.

I like this guy though. Passionate for Rangers and loses his shit when we score.

Needs to stop stroking his chin but he does try to sing all our songs and gets our fans to sing so I'm looking forward to his video when we pump the Germans again.

As long as he doesn't have a ticket!

To be honest, I quite like how Rangers have got into his soul these last few months.

These lads have certainly realised Rangers is a great way to boost their “subs” and “likes”
His Tottenham/Arsenal video from last week has under 10k views and the others around the same. His Rangers/Leipzig video has 132k views.

But he's a Rangers fan for sure so I'm happy for him.

It is hard to dislike the guy.

He seems to have taken a genuine interest in Rangers, it’s helped him grow his channel and it’s probably increased our exposure to young folk down in England watching his content.

It’s win-win.

He’s also going to the fan viewing & hasn’t taken a final ticket at the expense of a “proper” fan. No harm in that.

Out of all of them, he’s definitely the most likeable.
Defo,
he doesn’t act like a neutral and I’m sure the first Rangers game he attended he bought the home strip and said he doesn’t usually do that but he’s always had a soft spot for Rangers.

I met him at the final Ipswich game of the season, I had my Rangers shirt on under my jacket which he spotted, he just wanted to talk about the bears. He was absolutely bouncing while talking to me. He is a genuine big guy who has fallen in love with watching us. I was lucky to be born an Ulster Bear, some have to be made.

His Tottenham/Arsenal video from last week has under 10k views and the others around the same. His Rangers/Leipzig video has 132k views.

But he's a Rangers fan for sure so I'm happy for him.

Is he not an Ipswich fan or something ?

It’s possible some of them ‘catch the bug’ when they go to Ibrox. But I’m just as inclined to think in most instances they just realise what is “good for business”.

Anything to do with Rangers, in any sphere, be it Youtube, Twitter, whatever, generates a lot of ‘buzz’ and comments

It’s possible some of them ‘catch the bug’ when they go to Ibrox. But I’m just as inclined to think in most instances they just realise what is “good for business”.

Anything to do with Rangers, in any sphere, be it Youtube, Twitter, whatever, generates a lot of ‘buzz’ and comments
Yes Ipswich fan but he goes around other grounds too. He has a lot of time for us and drove the 9 hours from Ipswich up to Ibrox last month.

There will definitely be an element of more views and subscribers equals more monthly revenues but he shows a lot of unforced passion at our games.

Have to admit I quite like this guy. Yes, he uses Rangers for subs and views etc but you can clearly see he's been loving the Ibrox experience in Europe...been reduced to tears several times because of the atmosphere which I feel is genuine.

Fair play to the lad for acknowledging that he'd rather a ticket went to a proper Rangers fan, respect for that and I hope he has a great time and his good luck run continues!

Most YouTubers are really annoying, but I quite like this guy. Much better than that other gimp from footy adventures.
Harsh mate, I actually enjoy Footy Adventures. The boy always speaks very highly of Scottish football, his knowledge is excellent, he travels the length of the country to film Scottish games and can give in depth knowledge about scottish football stadium etc which i find interesting. Maybe I'm showing my age, but I far prefer him to that weasel Thogden or whatever his name is.

watch the end of the Leipzig blog and the boy is completely drained as we were at that point as he comes out of Ibrox, when the 3rd goal goes in and he puts the camera on himself, there is definite emotion there

could obviously be faking for views but the feeling I get is he's been bitten by the bug over his Europa League adventure

I enjoyed that and have liked the others he’s done. He’s the best of all the ones I’ve watched. It was always good to look forward to after an Ibrox Euro victory.

I think he, like numerous players have done, started out covering our games as work but over the months he has ‘got it’ and now is genuinely a Bear. Obviously he still supports his own team Ipswich but I think he is hooked and always will be. As Dick Advocaat said in 2008 ‘Once a Ranger, always a Ranger’.

Not seen or heard from that wee thogdon for a while. Absolutely thrilled as he is a wee sack

Back