Alex Mcleish reveals players are very impressed with Gio

uneasydaz

ALEX MCLEISH has revealed the players are 'very impressed' with the new regime after a few days under Gio van Bronckhorst.

He says his 'sources' told him the past few days have 'boosted' the players.

He told Football Insider: "It’s always a tough start when you go to a club like Rangers.

“They’re looking for instant results. The expectation levels of the fans is pretty much you’ve got to do it immediately.

“The feedback I’ve heard [from my sources] of Giovanni on the training ground along, with his assistant Roy Makaay, has been really impressive. It is great to hear.

“It boosts the players. They’re maybe lacking a wee bit of belief at the moment with the sticky start to the season and losing in the cup.

“It looks like a wee bit of confidence has gone there.

Giovanni, taking the coaching sessions, the training sessions, I'm making this up as I need attention: that the players were very, very impressed.”

I think Gio’s approach has been balanced and perfect.

He respects the players for what they have achieved and he will treat them so.

Double cross him or feed him some bull sh*t….and it’ll be lights out.

Now he needs to get a tune out of them on the park.

With respect to the big man, his sources will be second hand at best.

Ultimately only performances will show what the players truly think and take on board.

That's great to hear if true. i was concerned players would have bucked the new management team .

Alex McLeish when asked a question gives a polite and acceptable answer, regardless on if he has insight in to the matter, or not.

That's not to say this isn't true, but he was never going to come out and say anything but.
Exactly this.

ALEX MCLEISH has revealed the players are 'very impressed' with the new regime after a few days under Gio van Bronckhorst.

He says his 'sources' told him the past few days have 'boosted' the players.

He told Football Insider: "It’s always a tough start when you go to a club like Rangers.

“They’re looking for instant results. The expectation levels of the fans is pretty much you’ve got to do it immediately.

“The feedback I’ve heard [from my sources] of Giovanni on the training ground along, with his assistant Roy Makaay, has been really impressive. It is great to hear.

“It boosts the players. They’re maybe lacking a wee bit of belief at the moment with the sticky start to the season and losing in the cup.

“It looks like a wee bit of confidence has gone there.

Giovanni, taking the coaching sessions, the training sessions, I'm making this up as I need attention: that the players were very, very impressed.”
I've read this ten times now and last paragraph still has me baffled??

Today we've all learned that the FF Swear Filter changes "I am hearing" into "I'm making this up as I need attention".

DistantAllAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-max-1mb.gif

I hope so.

If the team play well a good few games in a row I'd be delighted and what he's saying will be accurate

Alex McLeish when asked a question gives a polite and acceptable answer, regardless on if he has insight in to the matter, or not.

That's not to say this isn't true, but he was never going to come out and say anything but.
FFS ruin a positive post to cheer us all up. You’ll be announcing Santas died next.

Back