Alex McLeish

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevietnambear

Today, Alex McLeish was in the Main Stand which looked like he was along with some friends?
Didn't look like he was there on Scotland manager business.

I’ve now heard twice that big Eck will resign from the Scotland job due to dementia hope to %^*& it’s not true

I heard it before the game versus Israel and the story was he would go out on a high.

Ask yourself this. If your dad/grand parent etc were in a job and diagnosed with dementia would you let them do it to complete some Hollywood style inspirational last act. Would you %^*&. “It’s the nations league dad, get out of the job now” would be most normal peoples take.

DukUcQTW4AAPYP_.jpg

Vignal‏ @Vignalgreg 1h1 hour ago
Happy birthday Tom
1f382.png
1f382.png

https://twitter.com/Vignalgreg

Some utter nonsense spouted here. Highly improbable he has that disease whilst still managing the national team. Some people should use their brain before posting utter shite.
Thank %^*& someone has said it. A great man being diagnosed with a fucking horrid disease over the Internet. Eck is a good guy and a good manager and even though I’m not arsed about the national team I hope he has every success and shows all his doubters up to be cunts.

Decent bloke Alex and loves our club, can't understand the crap he gets online from our own now and again.....

Tried his best for our club, he's one of us

Exactly. Brought in when the shit was hitting the fan compared to what wee Dick spent it was a pittance.

Apart from 9iar and getting to Manchester he gave me the two Greatest days in my life following Rangers.

He'll always be a legend in my eyes.

There’s some kind of weird obsession about Eck’s health on here and an almost kind of sinister lust for it to be something serious or for whoever it is posting it to seem ITK about it all.

“I’ve heard this....”

“he sounds like he’s got...”

“He doesn’t look well....”

The next time I see someone doing reckless speculation about it they are banned. It’s getting beyond a joke.

There isn’t anything wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back