Alex Neil gets the heave - could our chums be interested in his services?

TCWNS1872

Could he end up at Breezeblock Boulevard? Probably not a serious contender, but his name being mentioned driving the hordes mental about a lack of ambition would be nice.

He ticks the ‘sellick-minded’ box which was all the rage in the 90s and 00s anyways

I hope that becomes a thing again B-)

Sorry guys but I rate him. Good manager who has never been given a job at a competitive club. Norwich probably the biggest but he is tactically aware and would be a big upgrade on TLB. I’m still hoping for The Bravest Man.

Do you think RN is a dead man walking mate? Think you’ve lost to everybody in the league bar Ayr United, that’s a bit grim.
I think at the end of the season discussions have to be had. He’s a good manager imo and has the club in his heart but it’s not working out, I actually think the squad needs a good overhaul as well. I find myself questioning players I previously thought were reliable and I’m not saying that as a knee-jerk reaction to yesterday’s game.

Could Alec be tempted to Pitawdry instead of Gorgie? Does he still have enough currency left to stay in England?

Hmmm. As long as his name being mentioned drives the yahoos demented, who cares?

I think at the end of the season discussions have to be had. He’s a good manager imo and has the club in his heart but it’s not working out, I actually think the squad needs a good overhaul as well. I find myself questioning players I previously thought were reliable and I’m not saying that as a knee-jerk reaction to yesterday’s game.

That was your second draw at Gayfield this season. You've obviously skooshed that league but you'll definitely need to bring in a few better quality players for next season. I can't see them sacking Neilson after winning the league so it will, be down to his judgement as to who comes in.

Back