Alex Rae "Brown lacks class"

He dived to get Kent sent off and was actually getting praised for it by the Scottish media. "Broony done him like a kipper" and "gamesmanship" was mentioned.

I seem to recall Kyle Lafferty getting absolutely hounded for doing similar with Charlie Mulgrew - no doubt there will be other examples.

Strangely enough, I didn’t hear a peep out of ex Rangers when the Lego eating prick’s classlessness was being displayed just about every week in a filth jersey.

Too little too late, the damage is done, as Edmund Burke put it “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”.

Tavernier is class though and wouldn't dream of acting like an arse.
He just concentrates on the football, encouraging his team mates and winning games for his football club.

That's why he's the captain of Rangers, while Brown's career is deteriorating by the minute, at the 6th top team in Scotland.

Yesterday's man, whose wind up antics are the only thing he can now attract attention with.
The Aberdeen goalie was also class as he read the situation and made sure Kent stayed calm and got between him and Shrek right after the dive. He knew what had just went on when you watch his face

Thomson's stuck up for his mate just once too often for my liking. I'm sick listening to him.

He's now made his bed as far as I'm concerned.
While I don’t agree with Thompson at all I also don’t condone a cancel culture element because he’s mates with the guy

Question Thompson should ask himself…. is if he was Rangers boss that day would his opinion be different?

Scott Brown 'lacks class' for Rangers con job blasts Alex Rae as Aberdeen captain's wave goodbye slammed.

Well said, Alex.

Certainly a lot better than what that crawling bastard Thomson had to say about his mate "Scotty" the other day. Thomson can %^*& right off.

Brown's always been a classless prick, and it's good to see Rae and Hendry calling him out.
Thomson is done for me, fish & chip paper

More talk about brown than Clancy from the media is a worry.

No one is even arsed about browns behaviour really, it’s expected, he’s a non entity that got ridiculed in the 6 previous old firm games he played in, the highlight of his pending retirement is still trying to stay relevant while fighting for a spot in the top 6.

Has anyone in the media actually called Clancy out or discussed the blatant cheating that was taking place?
Brown has outlived his usefulness and is gradually being thrown to the wolves.

In all honesty, the waving at people and the mocking doesn’t endanger anyone.. it’s just ridiculous that he is held up as being some kind of model professional when his behaviour is all about cheap snidey digs at people.

He was the boo boy’s prime target at Cetic until he whored himself with that posturing towards Diouf. They hated him and had him down as a useless Hun.

I was almost going to applaud Rae for growing a backbone, almost.

But he won't make these sort of comments on air with BT Sport, and he won't make these sort of comments on Radio Snyde, because his masters will disagree.

Wee column in the paper or on social media to say his piece to keep favour with the Gers.

Had we truly gone out of business, Brown would still be at ra sellic until he turned 40. Racking up the league titles. Him and Lenny.
It's no coincidence that as soon as we won the league they punted him.
As I've said on numerous occasions, without admin he would have been a championship player years ago.
It is also telling that players who won nothing at sellic, like Di Canio, Cadete and Van Donkey (1 Scup) are held in higher esteem than ANY player from the past decade.
Without knowing it, Timmy himself acknowledges their "achievements" of the past decade to be worthless.

Also, as soon as he signed for the sheep he said "it will be great to get back to porkheid when the fans are in and get a proper goodbye". What happened to giving 100% for the team you play for? Were the sheep fans outraged? No, they rolled over for a tummy rub. As long as their team tries once very 11 weeks, that's a good season.

Scott Brown 'lacks class' for Rangers con job blasts Alex Rae as Aberdeen captain's wave goodbye slammed.

Well said, Alex.

Certainly a lot better than what that crawling bastard Thomson had to say about his mate "Scotty" the other day. Thomson can %^*& right off.

Brown's always been a classless prick, and it's good to see Rae and Hendry calling him out.
Yes, well said.
I wonder what opinion he’ll offer on RC whenever he’s asked.

Yes, well said.
I wonder what opinion he’ll offer on RC whenever he’s asked.

Aye, if a caller gets past the screener/producer (if he indicates that is the point of his call) as well as the seven-second mute button from Duncan/producer.

Good luck to anyone attempting it today.

You obviously haven't heard him on Clyde, big Ange this, big Ange that. I cannot stand him and he should be nowhere near RTV imo
I have heard him and stand by it. People expect him to be like the William Ulsterman sketch on Snyde for some reason.

I have heard him and stand by it. People expect him to be like the William Ulsterman sketch on Snyde for some reason.
That's the last thing I would want him to be. I expect him to be neutral and honest in his punditry not crawl so far up timmy's ar*e he can't see sunlight.

It’s not about lacking class.

It’s blatant cheating.

Call it for what it is instead of tiptoeing around it.
tbf I havent seen a single player play the game who doesnt cheat... none. Every single player I have seen play 11s has cheated as far a im concerned..... whether thats a kick about down the park, ametuer, pro. Never met an honest player and never will.

That's the thing, I've no issue with Brown cutting about thinking he's a hard man and all that other shite, it's the falling about diving, feigning injury and trying to con the ref that irked me. Cheating lady's front bottom.

Brown unfortunately epitomises the current state of Scottish football. Hopefully when we win the league this season it also removes the cabal that allows nobodies like Brown to be a footballer in our country. He would not make it in any other.

:))

maxresdefault.jpg

Stanley Unwin Loyal

He's always lacked class. Ffs he was at it more than ten years ago with Diouf.

Kevin had a choice of supporting Rangers or supporting the cheating freak. Managing Rangers my bahookey.

This is old news and should have been called out when he was Celtic captain and goading opposition fans.
Could you imagine Roy AItken, Billy McNeil or Paul McStay making daft faces at us after scoring a goal? No! Because that kind of behaviour is unbecoming of a club captain, even that club!
He's never grown out of being a ned.

Scott Brown wouldn’t know the meaning of the word “class”. He sums up everything that is bad about Scottish football.

He’s what 36 now so a couple more years then he’ll no doubt take over as manager at some shyte club and set his teams up to play exactly the same way against Rangers.

This is old news and should have been called out when he was Celtic captain and goading opposition fans.
Could you imagine Roy AItken, Billy McNeil or Paul McStay making daft faces at us after scoring a goal? No! Because that kind of behaviour is unbecoming of a club captain, even that club!
He's never grown out of being a ned.
Actually I can imagine Billy eight fingers and Aitken acting like this.

Aitken was the school bully, mixing it against Rangers players who had nothing in their locker until Souness brought it to his attention that he was a non entity. The first five minutes of Souness' OF debut and he put him straight.

"“But when you see someone who’s supposed to be a captain mocking a fellow pro after they’ve been sent off having conned the ref, I think it shows a little bit of a lack of class.”

just delete "little bit of a" and replace with 'total'

"“But when you see someone who’s supposed to be a captain mocking a fellow pro after they’ve been sent off having conned the ref, I think it shows a little bit of a lack of class.”

just delete "little bit of a" and replace with 'total'
It is something I suppose and better than nothing but that really was being savaged by the proverbial dead sheep.

He dived to get Kent sent off and was actually getting praised for it by the Scottish media. "Broony done him like a kipper" and "gamesmanship" was mentioned.

I seem to recall Kyle Lafferty getting absolutely hounded for doing similar with Charlie Mulgrew - no doubt there will be other examples.
And the Club sanctioned Lafferty as well as it isn't the Rangers way..ie simulation to get a player sent off. Just highlights what we have to deal with up here....total bias and double standards.

That's the thing, I've no issue with Brown cutting about thinking he's a hard man and all that other shite, it's the falling about diving, feigning injury and trying to con the ref that irked me. Cheating lady's front bottom.
Exactly. Wants to be a "hard man" and a fairy at the same time.

Back