Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

Don't get the disrespectful comments towards Alex Rae. A former player who gave his all in a Rangers jersey , a fan and clearly loves the club.

Quite often puts the boot into the club on Radio Snyde, like others, in return for the 19th Century Terrorist shekel.

Maybe he’ll become more staunch again now he’s employed by the club.

Quite often puts the boot into the club on Radio Snyde, like others, in return for the 19th Century Terrorist shekel.

Maybe he’ll become more staunch again now he’s employed by the club.
That wouldn’t surprise me its amazing how they turn when they get the blue pound.

Don't get the disrespectful comments towards Alex Rae. A former player who gave his all in a Rangers jersey , a fan and clearly loves the club.
I don’t get it either but he has never said a bad word against us and is a die hard blue nose, but some of the way Rangers “ fans” treat their own is terrible , I blame social media and possibly this forum for giving mouthy folk a platform to be a bit of a prat.

For me Alex Rae tells it like it is but more often than not he defends the club against the likes of that prick Sutton and Stewart. He obviously had some sort of heads up on the Itten deal as it was done a week ago and he called it, why people are trying to discredit the man is a mystery to me he’s a good bear ffs.

Alex was on the same day trip as me to the Barcelona game a good few years ago. Was clearly enjoying himself and was there as a punter, despite I think being employed by another Scottish club at the time. Seemed like a genuine fan of the club to me, all things considered.

Back