Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

We are always quick to have a go at ex payer not backing us publicly yet slaughter everyone of them constantly

Well that would be good because another poster on here, and Eskbank on RM both claim Roofe is agreed. What a double announcement that would be. Add Zungu and it's game on

I hes been spot on lately, How did that German midfielder we signed get on today :)

Gerrard looked very content to talk about imminent signings, which before such a game was different from what I can remember. We can take from his words that what Rae is saying is probable.

no he isn’t:))

seen him say two potential signings and both were bullshit.
To be fair Jaws he never said a deal was done, and it is possible we were interested. In one of the deals the player mentioned moved that very week. He is very reliable, in my opinion.

Wouldn’t get hung up on it in all honesty mate, hence why I didn’t think much of it but Rae saying that made me think it may be true.
The guy on the Sunderland forum that was saying there was talk on Maja’s side about us moving for him very soon suggests that there could be legs in that

To be fair Jaws he never said a deal was done, and it is possible we were interested. In one of the deals the player mentioned moved that very week. He is very reliable, in my opinion.

no offence meant but sorry mate, that’s bollocks he has called %^*& all. :))

no he isn’t:))

seen him say two potential signings and both were bullshit.
Like everyone else to be honest. Happens on this site.
Someone predicts because of snippet of info they get. Turns out to be true and everyone is hanging on their every word for about five minutes in the scheme of things. Then they get something wrong, they're back to square one with most not believing a word they say.

Supporters give information on a message board. Up to the crowd to decide who believes and who doesn't.

Out of the thousands that post on Rangers fan sites, a few have stood out that some have decided to put their faith in.

Whether you believe or not is up to you.

If rangers don't give the Scottish media any information, about any incoming players, I very much doubt the club will give Alex rae any information, considering he works with radio Catholica

Back