Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

Dave_1872_9

Ok I’m gonna sound daft. So if the itk gang are to be believed, we get roofe if we sell Morelos. So roofe has agreed terms and we’ve agreed a fee with Anderlecht? But in agreeing with Anderlecht we’ve said this is all on Morelos leaving guys so hold off announcing anything.

TynesideTrueBlue

Ok I’m gonna sound daft. So if the itk gang are to be believed, we get roofe if we sell Morelos. So roofe has agreed terms and we’ve agreed a fee with Anderlecht? But in agreeing with Anderlecht we’ve said this is all on Morelos leaving guys so hold off announcing anything.
But one guy claims we are bringing in a striker even if Alfie isn’t sold I’m sure I read and one claims Alfie needs to be sold not sure what to believe.

Drumpy Blue

Fair enough. Guy on the Andre Gray thread claims deal been agreed for him but reliant on Morelos leaving. If Morelos goes and we bring in Gray and Roofe that would be good business imo
Would rather Gray as Roofe is not an out and striker but Wilson is not going to ask my opinion lets be honest.

Stonedandhappy

This has happened before with a player a new poster came on us told us about a signing turned out he was right can’t remember who it was mind you
Sure it was ID10 and the Barton signing.

to counter that we have about 100 new posters posting info that turns out to be shite so you can understand peoples reluctance to believe new posters, especially guys that only signed up a day or two ago.

Stonedandhappy

Anderlecht played a friendly today and he was left out with a "slight knock'. You could read different things into that

Roofe was posting training pics on his Instagram yesterday and he looked 8n good nick
Like Cuellar's slight knock, or Hutton's?

Not got a clue if we are even getting a new player never mind Roofe, but clubs do that sometimes.

Macca

Official Ticketer
Fair enough. Guy on the Andre Gray thread claims deal been agreed for him but reliant on Morelos leaving. If Morelos goes and we bring in Gray and Roofe that would be good business imo
WATP and this chap should check their sources with each other, perhaps they are both ITK and we are signing both! Happy days, i'm not so sure though

Dick Donner

You're right, it was.

He took some stick that day and then the pictures started appearing.
Just started posting again too.

Think he stopped posting after the grief he took after the Jamie Walker deal didn't happen and he said it was going to.

Shame decent posters are put off of posting by the mob.

The Gon

Gonna say it. I think Alex Rae is an attention seeker. I'm doubtful he gets that much (if any) info from the club, but he always comes out with daft wee snippets like this to make it appear as if he does.

SuperGers07

I think Alfie’s is a done deal but we won’t let him go until after Thursday. Also, we don’t want to announce we have 18-20m to spend. So deals will be getting put in place for others at the moment. Just my opinion.,
Thursdays game in the main is a glorified bounce game. Ideally we want this sorted ASAP so we can sort out the squad for the new Euro campaign also