Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

Neither club would risk it if such a big fee is involved, the player wouldn't fancy it ejther.

We might risk it in our first league game of the season away at one of our toughest league venues and with no other recognizable striker in the squad. A season in which we are trying to stop 10iar.

I hope your wrong mate. I don’t think Roofe and Dykes replace Alfie’s goals.
I don't know much about Dykes, although I liked the look of him when we played Livingston, but we after him in the winter apparently; Morelos will be a loss no matter who we bring in. I would like to see Roofe and Vydra, but the fact we have been linked with Dykes already opens the possibility that we are still interested in signing him. I feel almost certain there is something in the rumours linking us with Roofe.

I dont know
Where did medical happen?
I don't know much about Dykes, although I liked the look of him when we played Livingston, but we after him in the winter apparently; Morelos will be a loss no matter who we bring in. I would like to see Roofe and Vydra, but the fact we have been linked with Dykes already opens the possibility that we are still interested in signing him. I feel almost certain there is something in the rumours linking us with Roofe.
Dykes was a handful against us and the scum, but personally I just think we need better than Dykes. If as we suspect Alfie leaves surely the funds are there to bring in 2 strikers better than Dykes. I agree there is definitely something in the Roofe rumours, Roofe and Vydra would be exciting or Roofe and Maja.

Dykes was a handful against us and the scum, but personally I just think we need better than Dykes. If as we suspect Alfie leaves surely the funds are there to bring in 2 strikers better than Dykes. I agree there is definitely something in the Roofe rumours, Roofe and Vydra would be exciting or Roofe and Maja.
I'd love us to get Roofe and Maja.

We aren’t interested in Dykes

I’d take Dykes as a plan B off the bench or to use against teams like Aberdeen with their big lump centre backs. Was also impressed with how he bullied Julien when up against him.

I bet he is still better off than 99% of us who have season tickets . It’s all relative and of course I understand that’s just life these days money is god . Players these days expect to retire at 34 and live another 40 years and never work a Monday .
We would all love to retire at 34 and not work another Monday if we had the opportunity. He has zero affiliation with rangers and will be looking for a payday

If Lille have agreed a big fee for Morelos do you really think they would allow us to playbhin a couple of more times first?
Risking injury.
Depends what Rangers say. There are many players playing for clubs when they, and everyone else, knows they are moving to another club. It’s not that unusual.

Back