Alex Rae - deal for a striker done

Lyle Tailor seems the only one who's free to make the move now, without the drawn out process of negotiation on a fee

Boy Taylor would be a kick in the teeth given some of the names floating about here
I'd say on a free he's worth it, Gerrard knows we need to bring in more than 1 striker, I'd be stunned if Taylor (I'm just guessing remember) was the only one in

I am willing to bet it’s not Taylor.

Gerrards comments he’s probably just having an educated guess .
why? does no matter if we rate a player or not, all that matters is if Gerrard rates him, I'd say Taylor is just the kind of player Gerrard has a soft spot for, all just a guessing game on my part of course

why? does no matter if we rate a player or not, all that matters is if Gerrard rates him, I'd say Taylor is just the kind of player Gerrard has a soft spot for, all just a guessing game on my part of course

He’s a low league journeyman we need better.

in your opinio

In your opinion, I very much doubt Gerrard sees it that way

In his opinion as he’s not signed him and it’s been purely paper talk ,

If we were in for him he would be signed by now he’s been available to sign A pre contract since January.

As i said believe what you like only passing on what i was told.
Fair enough. Guy on the Andre Gray thread claims deal been agreed for him but reliant on Morelos leaving. If Morelos goes and we bring in Gray and Roofe that would be good business imo

Ok I’m gonna sound daft. So if the itk gang are to be believed, we get roofe if we sell Morelos. So roofe has agreed terms and we’ve agreed a fee with Anderlecht? But in agreeing with Anderlecht we’ve said this is all on Morelos leaving guys so hold off announcing anything.

Ok I’m gonna sound daft. So if the itk gang are to be believed, we get roofe if we sell Morelos. So roofe has agreed terms and we’ve agreed a fee with Anderlecht? But in agreeing with Anderlecht we’ve said this is all on Morelos leaving guys so hold off announcing anything.
But one guy claims we are bringing in a striker even if Alfie isn’t sold I’m sure I read and one claims Alfie needs to be sold not sure what to believe.

Fair enough. Guy on the Andre Gray thread claims deal been agreed for him but reliant on Morelos leaving. If Morelos goes and we bring in Gray and Roofe that would be good business imo
Would rather Gray as Roofe is not an out and striker but Wilson is not going to ask my opinion lets be honest.

This has happened before with a player a new poster came on us told us about a signing turned out he was right can’t remember who it was mind you
Sure it was ID10 and the Barton signing.

to counter that we have about 100 new posters posting info that turns out to be shite so you can understand peoples reluctance to believe new posters, especially guys that only signed up a day or two ago.

Back