Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

The SFA, Scottish government need taken to task also. They have turned a blind eye and put their fingers in their ears. Our justice secretary should be taken to court and asked to explain his actions.

A full independent outside Scotland influence investigation should be taking place. There is so much evidence that points towards a large paedophile ring operating from celtic park. But just like the catholic church we allow cannon law to take precedent. But its celtic law in this case. Allow themselves to investigate.

What about Rangers?
They have six convictions for this already and it seems like everyone and their Aunty knew and allowed it continue since the 60s until at least the 90s (when their current head honcho was employed?)
How many more where there ? Who knew? What did they do to stop it?
This reeks of stage management by Celtic. He is a friend of warped individuals like I’ll Phil and has personally goaded us for the last few years with their help.

Last edited:
If Rangers, Hibs, Hearts are involved so be it. Get an open investigation going outside Scotland government control. I have no faith in our justice minister. Think of the victims.

Is how you react to such things. Inviting the paedophiles back into employment to re abuse is the story that needs told.

Their 40 years of covering up an entire paedophile ring with possibly dozens of victims will no doubt be given equal coverage as one alleged incident involving the ex Hibs coach we reported to his police officer dad.

Last edited:
Going by the tweet there is obviously going to be a lengthy discussion on the sordid history of the filth, but I fully expect the conclusion of all of this will be that it was a problem for all of Scottish football.

It’s going to be a whitewash and turned some how on to us as well,

The replies on Twitter are a complete joke.

The stadium should be closed and a bulldozer put through it .

They won’t ever suffer any sanctions, This should go to Westminster as the SNP and Labour are in full sweep mode .

I was a journalist for over three decades and this stinks to high heaven for me.
I really hope my senses are wrong for the sake of those victims who have cooperated with C4.
Thompson is clearly a Celtic fan with connections given his past reporting.
Certainly I recall that some senior C4 figures are also Celtic fans.
I fully expect Celtic to have had copious input into this ‘expose’ and that is why they are not screaming to the usual suspects.
My senses say that if they had not cooperated and had their say, then they would already be stories all over the Scottish press saying that they have been unfairly treated.
I also have no doubt they would have issued injunctions and leaked the details to their friends in the Scottish media.
However, it is possible that they know they can’t do anything about it and are just waiting for the smelly stuff to hit the fan.

Of course we will be mentioned/dragged into this cos that's what this twat is all about bur if we as a club are guilty of anything untoward,we will deal with it in the right and proper manner.
There are people on here ,who have probably unearthed more damning evidence than thompson which is being collated for use at a later date,as we seek justice for all the victims of this club of depravity.
Perfect Kids went through their football factorys conveyor belt and came out the other end as broken human beings,traumatised for life due to their systematic abuse at the hands of their paedophile ring.

I don't care who or what clubs are implicated, the priority should be justice for all victims.

If such a thing happened at Rangers, I'd want anyone involved brought to justice and the club doing all it can for the victims.

Using "Scottish football" and 'Paedophile rings" in a sentence is misleading though. Whilst most clubs seem to have had disgusting people in their employ at one point or another in their history, only one club had a number of them convicted who were acting in cohorts at the same time. To deny that fact or to dismiss it as point scoring is to dismiss that the perpetrators who had a hand in it should be brought to justice.

If Rangers, Hibs, Hearts are involved so be it. Get an open investigation going outside Scotland government control. I have no faith in our justice minister. Think of the victims.

Is how you react to such things. Inviting the paedophiles back into employment to re abuse is the story that needs told.
Exactly right. This is not an issue where it should be some sort of tit for tat / whataboutery thing. If we have done something wrong somewhere along the way then we need to hold our hands up and learn any lessons there are to learn to ensure that there is never a repeat. As it happens, all I have ever heard of our involvement with Neeley or whatever he was called is that we did exactly what we should have done, including reporting him to the police. But if there are things we should have done better then so be it, let's learn the lessons.

We all know, however, that there is one particular club that will be sitting very uncomfortably in relation to all of this. And all the obfuscation attempts in the world are not going to detract from that.

I was a journalist for over three decades and this stinks to high heaven for me.
I really hope my senses are wrong for the sake of those victims who have cooperated with C4.
Thompson is clearly a Celtic fan with connections given his past reporting.
Certainly I recall that some senior C4 figures are also Celtic fans.
I fully expect Celtic to have had copious input into this ‘expose’ and that is why they are not screaming to the usual suspects.
My senses say that if they had not cooperated and had their say, then they would already be stories all over the Scottish press saying that they have been unfairly treated.
I also have no doubt they would have issued injunctions and leaked the details to their friends in the Scottish media.
However, it is possible that they know they can’t do anything about it and are just waiting for the smelly stuff to hit the fan.

Possibly. But at the end of the day he’s a journalist and this story (I hate to refer to it in sensationalist terms but that’s journalism) is far bigger than a 10 year legal debate about EBTs being taxable or non-taxable.

Hopefully finally, after decades. Scotlands biggest kept open secret is told to the world.

Personally think Celtic directors were involved.
Yes off that there is no doubt my friend ,I'd also add senior politicians ,high profile media figures , high up members of the press and probably the RC church . In my view the reason its been covered up so well .If the truth fully comes out it would blow this country apart

The point I’m making is that it is likely they may be behind the whole story in that they know if Thompson does it for C4 and they can manage the message to an extent, then there will be a degree of damage limitation from their perspective[

Possibly. But at the end of the day he’s a journalist and this story (I hate to refer to it in sensationalist terms but that’s journalism) is far bigger than a 10 year legal debate about EBTs being taxable or non-taxable.
[/QUOTE

Back