Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

The filth showing their true colours. They have no shame whatsoever. I challenge the filth that are watching me to start a crowdfunding page for the victims of your employees.
But that would be asking to much from the cult that is Catholicism. Where child abuse is acceptable.
Strange isn't it?
They insist it wasn't just them.
They claim Rangers covered for paedos.

But still they won't back an independent enquiry.
What reason could they possibly have for not wanting what they claim brought out in the open?

If a club were found innocent an inquiry would totally clear their name. If on the other hand a club is found guilty of knowingly harbouring numerous paedophiles, then they would deserve everything they get. And that goes for any club.

So whats the prob with a full independent public inquiry?

Strange isn't it?

What reason could they possibly have for not wanting what they claim brought out in the open?
They claimed it wasn't them, it was a separate entity, but at the same time claim it wasn't just them.
their logic fries my brain

Strange isn't it?

They don’t understand when you call for a full independent enquiry means including us as well and every other club in Scotland, they think it would only be a Celtic inquest. I wonder why they don’t want a full investigation?

Strange isn't it?

Scum till the end. They have apologists everywhere in that support. The cesspit they congregate ti has hidden a multitude of sins for decades, it’s been the site of heinous crimes and the perpetrators of these crimes have been convicted through the process of law. That tells you all you need to know.
the cover up has been ongoing for so many years that they don’t know how to turn it around and just admit that the club they love has been complicit in hiding evidence of horrendous child abuse. They just deny and deflect. That truly is the celtic way.

child abuse in any form, anywhere or anyplace is abhorrent, disgusting, morally reprehensible and vile. Anywhere. Yet we have a government who seem totally inept and incapable of making any manoeuvres to investigate and punish those guilty of these terrible crimes.

the football association of this country also seems to want to deflect and deny. The can’t even investigate properly and in a manner that leads no person to question its motives, it’s allegiances and it’s independent persons history.
why can’t things be done correctly in this little tinpot country or ours?
It genuinley baffles me at times.

I'm probably a million miles off buts it starting to smell like Celtic were given assurances by the SFA at the time. Did Celtic have something on the SFA? Were the SFA at the time overrun by that lot?
Something just doesn't sit right with me re. the SFAs involvement, or lack of.

Who was on the SFA at the time. A certain Jack McGinn.
Conflict of interest perchance?

Anyone expecting the sfa to do anything other than try to Bury this are kidding themselves on. They are up to their eyes in it as well.
Any independent enquiry would surely be able to determine the sfa knew about this year's, if not decades ago. And that's just the Celtic ring, there's probably other instances of abuse unrelated to them from boys clubs all over the country that would come back to bite them on the arse.
Their own enquiry will be a case of aye, bad stuff happened but look at the measures put in place, we promise it'll no happen again, let's draw a line under it.
The sfa are hanging on by a thread financially anyway, they'll be trying to minimise their own liabilities and if celtic fall, so to speak, the sfa are going with them. That's why the sfa report has zero credibility.

Was thinking about Adidas being prepared to have their name linked with paederast protectors and it led to this. We know that bears have made Adidias aware of the past and current crimes of that club so I have no doubt this has been raised between the parties and the Germans must have been assured that the home association at least will take no action. Perhaps even the Justice Secretary has been involved to reassure Adidas that there will be no damaging criminal blow back, their reputation is safe and this will not be allowed to become an embarrassment.
There is no way a business like Adidas would jeopardise their reputation, their due diligence will have taken care of any potential image risks. The assurances then must have been substantial and come from those in positions of power.

Was thinking about Adidas being prepared to have their name linked with paederast protectors and it led to this. We know that bears have made Adidias aware of the past and current crimes of that club so I have no doubt this has been raised between the parties and the Germans must have been assured that the home association at least will take no action. Perhaps even the Justice Secretary has been involved to reassure Adidas that there will be no damaging criminal blow back, their reputation is safe and this will not be allowed to become an embarrassment.
There is no way a business like Adidas would jeopardise their reputation, their due diligence will have taken care of any potential image risks. The assurances then must have been substantial and come from those in positions of power.
Tinfoil hat stuff

It has now convinced me they were separate.

If you look at the picture closely, you will see a black circle around the CBC part of the Paedo Park complex.

That tells me that they were in no way connected and if anything, the building within the black circle was deliberately established in order to allow predatory homosexual paedophiles to abuse kids without fear of prosecution or of harming the "good name" of the Celtic.

Think of it as a safe house for bishops, priests, youth workers and coaches.

Money money money it's all it is with that club, wanting to be crowned champions when the league isn't over and looking for season ticket renewals since the start of March. Wondering what on earth they could need it all for? :rolleyes:

Back