Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Disgusting that at least 9 paedos connected to that cesspit

Ask Gerry McSherry to check the names off on his list he gave to Strathclyde police DECADES ago

Yes decades and yet the police in this country are relying on journalists to track down the paedos

What the phuck are the police paid to do?

It’s certainly not investigating crime using good old fashioned detective work

Useless bastards are in the cover up too

Disgusting that at least 9 paedos connected to that cesspit

Ask Gerry McSherry to check the names off on his list he gave to Strathclyde police DECADES ago

Yes decades and yet the police in this country are relying on journalists to track down the paedos

What the phuck are the police paid to do?

It’s certainly not investigating crime using good old fashioned detective work

Useless bastards are in the cover up too
It’s why we need the full independent inquiry. The police and politicians have questions to answer. This will not go away. We won’t let it.

It’s why we need the full independent inquiry. The police and politicians have questions to answer. This will not go away. We won’t let it.
Your dossier will be vital in the coming weeks and months. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

I hope you mean the UK government ?

Because it'll never happen on the Scottish government's watch.
Over the past 2 years we have been in contact with Westminster. Although they gave us a personal opinion and assisted us in getting replies from the Scottish government, they couldn’t act professionally due to the devolved government issue.
Now that the cross border abuse has been shown and the links to Celtic, then hopefully it will be taken out of Holyroods hands reference appointing the correct individual to head an inquiry.

One day we will show what we have been up against reference the Scottish government. They have been one of our biggest obstacles.
This is what we are all pinning our hopes on. They seem to have a lot of placemen who are immune to being horrified by this and can carry on looking the other way in spite of the drip feed of atrocities.

In the simple little world that I live in everyone who is not a paedophile is disgusted at the mere mention of these horrendous acts.

This gets worse and worse.

Rather than bleat about pointscoring, when do the Celtic support and media cheerleaders (yes you Graham) get off their moral highhorse and call out that club for what it is. A front for a paedophile ring.

If Rangers had been involved in facilitating and covering up child abuse since before I was born, I’d disown them and feel angry that I spent so much time and money supporting it.

We should be investigated, along with every other sporting institution in Scotland that has had or have links to child abuse. Nobody should be exempt from this. A horrid and very unsavoury, seedy past this country has in regards to abusing our children. No wonder we have one of the worst cases of drug abuse, alcoholism, mental health and homelessness in Europe
I think you are spot on. The Timss reporter will be going to the last changing room in Scotland until it all comes out.
Unfortunately I'm restricted as to what info I can put on here. Not on the legal side just this sites restricts technically add ons etc.

I monitor a number of shares, and have a look at the scums while I’m there.
Latest comment on one of the sites - don’t think it was one of them that posted it - well done to whoever it was.

KingHenrik
CH4 sex scandal at Celtic park28 Feb 2020 15:01
With last night show on channel 4 news its is highly likely we will owe millions of pounds to survivors of a pedophile ring that was in operation for decades,

Anyone else think our shares will plummet?
Looking at the impact upon themselves, not the victims !

Everyone should be aware of the public statement issued to the scottish football public by the SFA on Wednesday 11th November 2015.......they reiterated their commitment to young players welfare in light of the USA report on potential concussion from heading a football. They cant be supportive of player welfare just when its suits them.

9? There’s 9 paedophiles connected to Celtic - and the person in charge of the investigation for the football governing body said until last month there was ‘no new information’? WTF
The Scottish Government are silent allowing the football governing body to carry on with the sham report Which they will then refer any concerned parties to...

This stinks from the very top of scottish government to the very bottom of the Celtic swamp

9? There’s 9 paedophiles connected to Celtic - and the person in charge of the investigation for the football governing body said until last month there was ‘no new information’? WTF
The Scottish Government are silent allowing the football governing body to carry on with the sham report Which they will then refer any concerned parties to...

This stinks from the very top of scottish government to the very bottom of the Celtic swamp
Completely agree mate,it's disgusting.

The greaterest fans in ra wurld are all over social mhedia congratulating Celtc on helping to expose these Paedos ....after 49 years of covering it up??????

source.gif

I am 99% certain even the Filth won't escape by being allowed to publish their own internal investigation.

"Well done ra hoops" might be all over social media but it's not a legal defence.
They disgust me. Before the C4 news was aired, all the mentally challenged bloggers mentioned how well insured the club is to deal with this matter, and not one mention of the victims.
This week they are congratulating the club for their so called “internal inquiry” that was nothing more than a continuous attempt to cover their crimes. They haven’t found the perpetrators.
If this recent “internal inquiry” was such a success then why didn’t Lyness Malley’s name pop up. We know why.

I am 99% certain even the Filth won't escape by being allowed to publish their own internal investigation.

"Well done ra hoops" might be all over social media but it's not a legal defence.
Internal Investigation ma Bahookie, not one victim has been interviewed in said investigation so who or what did they investigate.

Back