Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

This is a reply I got from one of them. Scum of the earth.

Screenshot-2020-03-04-at-12.40.11.png
A storm in a teacup.

Fcuk sake.

They are truly the dregs of humanity.

Has the internal report been released to someone now then?

It should literally carry no weight at all anyway, when an organisation hand picks someone in secret to look into dark doings.

They disgust me. Before the C4 news was aired, all the mentally challenged bloggers mentioned how well insured the club is to deal with this matter, and not one mention of the victims.
This week they are congratulating the club for their so called “internal inquiry” that was nothing more than a continuous attempt to cover their crimes. They haven’t found the perpetrators.
If this recent “internal inquiry” was such a success then why didn’t Lyness Malley’s name pop up. We know why.
Internal enquiry that hasn't contacted all victims.....nothing to self congratulate about there. They would never have done anything if the had not come out. No accountability taken. Apalling

Tip of the iceberg imho. What the fuxx have the police been doing all this time? Surely the police have a legal duty to ask Celtic for full disclosure of their so called investigation? Is this an angle any of the team on here have considered?

This.

Maybe they have and we dont know. But if not, why not.

So if AT has has now got 9 names this leaves him with 6 to get to trump Birt and I would imagine the more him and the victims will succeed, we won’t get the full horror until the money starts being paid out and many victims may feel that now the money is being won it takes the stigmas away that they will be feeling at the moment.

If indeed we knew their history, they carry on as if no case to answer for,carry on regardless. Best fans in the world, club like no other,treble treble, blah blah. And still they are allowed to function like nothing has happened. What will it take for the footballing world to actually wake up and address this horrendous nightmare. Some things are more important than sporting achievements.

Britain's biggest sporting paedophile ring. their response?

"Treble Treble! Mon the hoops....well done on that internal investigation....youse are all just huns...."

They have literally lost their minds. One I like and respect even said it was "...just huns making trouble and exaggerated and the victims seemed very bitter"

"Treble Treble! Mon the hoops....well done on that internal investigation....youse are all just huns...."

They have literally lost their minds. One I like and respect even said it was "...just huns making trouble and exaggerated and the victims seemed very bitter"

You respect him I hope to god you’ve told him to bolt after those comments

Where can we see evidence of this internal investigation? If the bheast fc fans know about it then there must be a leak somewhere.
Let the public see what this investigation came up with, what excuses they’ve used and how they continue to cover up for abuse, regardless of how many convictions have occurred on their watch.

Despicable as it is I'd much rather they went down that route than their usual default response which is to invent disgusting rumours about former Rangers employees.

Where can we see evidence of this internal investigation? If the bheast fc fans know about it then there must be a leak somewhere.
Let the public see what this investigation came up with, what excuses they’ve used and how they continue to cover up for abuse, regardless of how many convictions have occurred on their watch.
The investigation is of the same type that's carried out by the vatican. Kept inhouse to be dealt with, how they see fit. All for the good of the church. Its the exact same thing that celtic are doing.

Aye, if you'd been indecently assaulted by your favourite team I'd bet you'd be a bit better as well. Scum, surprised at you though Earl, never had you down as having a pet Tim and also respecting their opinion :p

How sickening is that? No shame whatsoever. It’s not the worst I’ve seen either. All it does is give us more determination. We can’t help coming up against corruption within the Scottish government and certain media outlets. But we’ll fight them to get the truth.
What this uneducated, unwashed piece of vermin is saying is wrong. The club benefitted directly from their boys club. That’s how the Supreme Court will see it.
The filth are best ignored on social media. Many keyboard warriors have aimed threats at me. Keep it coming. I love watching your bad punctuation and your spelling mistakes. We can put that down to your schooling though.

Since Thomson's C4 report what have the Scottish media said about it. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Again "Infamous for its silence". When the C4 vans were at our doors every outlet was reporting on it. The attempted cover up is a disgrace.

I know the union bears only do displays about Rangers but maybe they should think about doing a one off at the next Celtic game showing the Scottish media,the SNP and Celtic up for what they are.
Let the world see

This is the angle the club themselves are going down. They know they are getting named and shamed in a court of law but are banking on a ruling that declares themselves morally reprehensible but legally not liable.
They are an utter disgrace to sport and humanity and I sincerely hope that Dave King has been in touch with other clubs regarding sanctions against Celtic. It is not viable for the game in this country to continue as if nothing happened.

The statue outside their crime scene should be Stein holding up a child instead of the big cup.

They were once remembered for that true great achievement.

Now they should be remembered as the worst CSA scandal to ever hit these shores or even round the planet.

Penn state was one animal,what we have here is abuse on a universal scale by pick a number of abusers.

Where are their sponsors, corporate partners in all this? No more than a few weeks back there was a shit storm in Rugby League with clubs threatening legal action over Catalan Dragons signing Israel Falau, also recall similar in Sheffield regarding the player on a rape charge who was subsequently cleared. Here we have something off the moral/criminal scale, and not a squeak from any of them.

This will be the internal investigation that never spoke to any of the victims.

One thing that bugged me when Daly first tracked Torbett down in America was, how did he get out of Britain and into one of the most security conscious countries in the world?
Were the British authorities tracking him? Did they have him on a danger list? Did the US know or can they find his convictions? Did he use a false name? Was he assisted out of the county?
Now, I think there is a ‘route’ set up to hide these beasts. Where are they?
Surely they haven’t been ‘moved on’?

Aye, if you'd been indecently assaulted by your favourite team I'd bet you'd be a bit better as well. Scum, surprised at you though Earl, never had you down as having a pet Tim and also respecting their opinion :p

I don't know many but retain a few from the old days when banter was alive....

Can you blame them? Thomson had previously been nothing but a duplicitous yahoo shill until now.
He's actually Geordie fan,I don't deny he has links to three names and his gang but it's purely he uses them to his own good,any way he's just mailed me this ....Am in Carpathian Mountains trying to shake off illegal Ukrainian loggers at moment . But pursuing leads on the CSA mess

Presumably that like and respect can now be used in the past tense!

You stick up for him as he`s your mate.

But he`s a massive lady's front bottom and laid the boot into us on many occasions. Regardless of what he`s doing now. Fkk him.
This all "your mate stuff" is a load of shite. Half of the forum are pretty bewildered by the journos latest direction against the Tim's, he might just about be the first journo to push this uk wide. Anyone commending him on that shouldn't be accused of being his "mate". Perhaps he is just a journo who is out to maximise his career no matter what.

Can you blame them? Thomson had previously been nothing but a duplicitous yahoo shill until now.

I totally get that. But people on here who have been working behind the scenes for a long time on this were saying to wait until they had actually watched the clips. It was page after page of negativity. If I was doing all the work they were doing, I would be completely disheartened by it all.

This will be the internal investigation that never spoke to any of the victims.
The thing that will mess with the non believers is that it’s fellow Celtic fans who will be standing up against their club, the poor guys will get nothing but grief from lunatics who think it’s all made up.
It doesn’t matter which club is involved the victims need closure and the guilty need both outed and jailed, where there’s kids there’s perverse lowlifes .

When you see any of them jailed and read their background reports it’s scary the amout of single men that get caught who still live with their mums

Back