Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

How is this not getting headline and front page coverage, nationally and internationally? Shame on every media outlet not giving this the exposure it needs.

This dwarfs penn state, it’s child grooming and abuse all covered up to save the face of one football club. Truly disgusting and baffling.

This is a reply I got from one of them. Scum of the earth.

Screenshot-2020-03-04-at-12.40.11.png
I don't think any of the victims would agree CFC are not guilty of wrongdoings , If CFC had reported the abuse when it was first discovered plenty of young players would not have become victims . CFC are riddled with guilt for not reporting it to the police at the first report of child abuse . They could have saved many more from suffering the abuse but they did NOTHING !

Any twitter users willing to reply to AT and name-check Gerry McSherry, celtc diehard, who gave cops 14 names some years ago and who was was immediately targeted by celtc and their apologists to discredit him?
I'd bet the 9 names in Thomson's list feature on Mcsherry's

Pretty sure McSherry's name has been posted on the Twitter replies to him. Dunno if he will take any note of it mind you. He's not responded to many tweets.

Pretty sure McSherry's name has been posted on the Twitter replies to him. Dunno if he will take any note of it mind you. He's not responded to many tweets.

I expect if he replied to too many fans' comments on twitter then he runs the risk of being accused of being biased, and working to someone else's agenda.
You know what the mentally challengeds, and their apologists are like.
As long as he sees mention of a name (the more often the better) then I imagine, as a hack, he will at least check it out.
Likewise with mention of young Lawrence Haggart.

Fwiw I think Thomson is an old fashioned reporter. He goes after what he perceives to be powerful people doing wrong.

Our club & support was caught in the cross fire

With Cseltic (Child Sexual Exploitation ltic) I think he knows powerful people have done wrong and is as apalled as any decent person is.

The reality is that the two programmes appear to have amounted to a 20 minute wonder. Scottish society either does not know or does not care about this scandal and its continuing cover up. Alex Thomson - if your moles are reading this there are many lines of enquiry still to be pursued while those who were involved in the perpetration- and the cover up - are still alive. For the sake of the victims, who are the ones that matter in all this, please get to it.

I know the union bears only do displays about Rangers but maybe they should think about doing a one off at the next Celtic game showing the Scottish media,the SNP and Celtic up for what they are.
Let the world see
Unfortunately the club probably wouldn't allow it.

I don't think any of the victims would agree CFC are not guilty of wrongdoings , If CFC had reported the abuse when it was first discovered plenty of young players would not have become victims . CFC are riddled with guilt for not reporting it to the police at the first report of child abuse . They could have saved many more from suffering the abuse but they did NOTHING !
In a nutshell. Great post

This is the crux of the matter for me.
The cover up is as bad as the original crime and caused so many more kids to be abused.
Shameful doesn't cover it I'm afraid.

Let’s assist Malcolm Rodger and other victims on their fight for justice. Let’s show them that they don’t stand alone.

Last edited:
Let’s assist Malcolm Rogers and other victims on their fight for justice. Let’s show them that they don’t stand alone.

Easily shared on all social media, lets get this out there.

After the point made earlier that I commented on about responsibilities, I would like to share this true story.
More than 10 years ago my daughter told us that through a friend, she had been told that another friend was being sexually abused by an uncle.
We were obviously shocked and sickened to hear this but didn’t know if the allegations were true. I will never forget what I said to my wife though. I said “ We are involved in this now”. I believed we had to act to find out if it were true and then put a stop to it. If it wasn’t true and we had created a shitstorm, then we would have to live with it.
Unfortunately as it turned out, the girl and her brother had been getting abused. The bastard received a slap on the wrist jail sentence.
My wife contacted the Primary school thinking they would know how to deal with the situation more professionally than we would. That was not the case, and we received a phone call from the children’s Mother asking about our involvement.
The overall situation was not pretty, but I feel we did what any parents or normal human being would have done in the same instance. This is what really sickens me in this whole CBC cover up. Protecting the scumbags to protect the clubs name allowing them to offend over again.
Apologies if this hasn’t been written in the clearest manner but I felt I had to share.

After the point made earlier that I commented on about responsibilities, I would like to share this true story.
More than 10 years ago my daughter told us that through a friend, she had been told that another friend was being sexually abused by an uncle.
We were obviously shocked and sickened to hear this but didn’t know if the allegations were true. I will never forget what I said to my wife though. I said “ We are involved in this now”. I believed we had to act to find out if it were true and then put a stop to it. If it wasn’t true and we had created a shitstorm, then we would have to live with it.
Unfortunately as it turned out, the girl and her brother had been getting abused. The bastard received a slap on the wrist jail sentence.
My wife contacted the Primary school thinking they would know how to deal with the situation more professionally than we would. That was not the case, and we received a phone call from the children’s Mother asking about our involvement.
The overall situation was not pretty, but I feel we did what any parents or normal human being would have done in the same instance. This is what really sickens me in this whole CBC cover up. Protecting the scumbags to protect the clubs name allowing them to offend over again.
Apologies if this hasn’t been written in the clearest manner but I felt I had to share.
Horrible situation to find yourselves in but you did the right thing. The priority is to stop the perpetrator preferably by getting the law onto them asap and release the victims from their torment. Intervention is important because the victim might be unable to act themselves. At least nowadays the law should take abuse reports seriously, I'm not so sure they would've done years back which seems to have been half the problem. Haven't been there personally and I hope I never have to but you cant hang about. Trust your suspicions I suppose.

This is the crux of the matter for me.
The cover up is as bad as the original crime and caused so many more kids to be abused.
Shameful doesn't cover it I'm afraid.

Child abuse is the most odious crime. Anyone even suspicious about abuse that does nothing is as bad as the abuser.

The law needs to be followed. Cover ups of child abuse are sadly the normal in Scotland.

You did the absolute right thing. You stopped abuse. Sadly that school didn’t do the right thing. I spent a number of years on the children’s panel and abuse cases are the worst and most harrowing situations. But it can be stopped and the victims can get supported and find away forward. World needs more good people like yourselves that do the right thing despite any personal costs.

do
Let’s assist Malcolm Rodger and other victims on their fight for justice. Let’s show them that they don’t stand alone.

donanted and shared

You won't find a single person on here who'll say you didn't do the right thing.
That must be an awful situation to have dropped on you, but well done to you and your missus.
It's better to ask and be wrong than to remain silent.

If the majority of people following this thread donated even £1 it'd go a long way.

I plan to donate when I get a chance in the morning. Hopefully others can afford to help too.

Is the footage in that article before or after Stein knew and 'threw him into the street'?
In another link (below) within that story there is a photo of Jim torbett with Celtic boys club, wearing Celtic strips in the centre circle at Celtic park.....but it is a totally separate entity from Celtic...even the daily record were mocking that stance.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back