Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Let’s assist Malcolm Rodger and other victims on their fight for justice. Let’s show them that they don’t stand alone.

Donation made.
Every little helps in the fight to get justice for the innocent victims of these heinous crimes.

Fucking hell. I cannot believe that. You just have to hope it’s not true. If it is, then where does this start or end. There must be some very high ups very concerned. Maybe this is Thompson’s plan. A rancid football club is the tip of a very large iceberg.

it has to be

one of the victims claims he was taken to an Italian restaurant on sauchiehall street

Sorry, but when I click on the link I get an error message. Anyone any ideas as I'd really like to make a contribution here?

This link is working fine for me mate.

Last edited:
This link is working fine for me mate.

Will make a small donation Monday pay day

Unlike other times I have tried to share on various FB forums this justgiving is not being blocked

it is a good way to tell others of what has occurred innScottish football. Hopefully others will then do further research

Just when you think you can't dislike them anymore pal
We have made no secret of the fact that we support the victims no matter what club was involved. Our support will always do the right thing.
On the other hand you only have to look at the abuse Gordon Woods has received from them. This is a man who supported the club. And look how they treat him.
These gentlemen have suffered in silence for years and had the bravery to come forward and tell their stories. We have been the most active club supporters to show them the support and sympathy they deserve and we will continue to do so.
And to quote a Celtic blogger a few weeks ago...,
“We’re well insured for this sort of stuff” and no mention of the victims.
Absolute scum of our society.

I cannot imagine our support openly abusing one of our own who have suffered at the hands of child abuse by the club. It’s just not normal and they live amongst us. I’m so proud to say that I have no association whatsoever with that sub-human filth.
There is no depths that they will not stoop too protect their vile club, any decent person would horrified by their actions.

All these youngsters wanted to play for the club they loved and that club choose to shun their experiences at the hands of deviants. To this very day they are ignored and denied justice. Hang your heads in shame Celtic, disgusting behaviour, regardless of whatever
footballing achievements past or present, forever remembered as paedophiles and harbouring criminals.

SNP-Silent4.jpg

Of course they didn't (contact the victims).

There is no internal investigation, never has been. They are firefighting.

It's all about protecting their rancid club.

the sfa should've handed the mentally challengeds a transfer ban the second any victim went to court (which theyve paid out on already) or said they were having a private investigation.

How can you allow a team to spend millions on transfers and £10,000's in wages per week when you have a heap of victims waiting to be heard? The Scottish Football Authorities lack of handling this is suspicious

the sfa should've handed the mentally challengeds a transfer ban the second any victim went to court (which theyve paid out on already) or said they were having a private investigation.

How can you allow a team to spend millions on transfers and £10,000's in wages per week when you have a heap of victims waiting to be heard? The Scottish Football Authorities lack of handling this is suspicious

They are both infested with mentally challengeds and worried about the reputational damage

I would not be surprised to find out that Scottish football authorities are part of the cover up. The lack of action from all those in authority that have the ability and authorisation to do something about this certainly raises suspicions.

The SFA are terrified of this.

For a majority of people who've known of these horrible events over the years and the SFA doing nothing about it and even appointing people who did know about it and who knows their involvement, shows how culpable they are as well.

I would not be surprised to find out that Scottish football authorities are part of the cover up. The lack of action from all those in authority that have the ability and authorisation to do something about this certainly raises suspicions.

It's a FACT that they are part of the cover up. Sat on evidence for decades & even now continue to take no action.
Send them a letter and ask what they are doing about for example
The Edinburgh court case where they paid out a 6 figure sum to a victim
That is guilt right there & when you do write to them don't expect a reply because they are up to their necks in the cover up & have been for decades

It's a FACT that they are part of the cover up. Sat on evidence for decades & even now continue to take no action.
Send them a letter and ask what they are doing about for example
The Edinburgh court case where they paid out a 6 figure sum to a victim
That is guilt right there & when you do write to them don't expect a reply because they are up to their necks in the cover up & have been for decades
Undoubtedly, TGF, there is no 'surprise' about it, they are complicit in this up to their slimy necks.

I'm probably a million miles off buts it starting to smell like Celtic were given assurances by the SFA at the time. Did Celtic have something on the SFA? Were the SFA at the time overrun by that lot?
Something just doesn't sit right with me re. the SFAs involvement, or lack of.
You will get your answer if you check who was on the SFA panel during these years

The current performance director of the SFA will be along shortly to clear up any discrepancies of the past. One Malky McKay assisted by the justice secretary, what could possibly go wrong. :eek:

Back