Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Neely came from Hibs.

John Chalmers was my school teacher mate, and there were no issues at our school with the guy whatsoever. In fact he ran the school football team I was in.

I do not know where the rumours about his behaviour came from, as they seem like slander on a man who is not now with us.
Those rumours were started by that mobs online rabids purely because after no doubt much digging by them discovered the poor man had committed suicide so made up why he did this.
The only defence that shower of reprobates have is ...ah but rajurs. Utter scum they are.

What is really interesting is the matter has now been referred to the football authorities in England and to the police.
That tells me that those behind the SFA inquiry never wanted to deal with the matter but have only ended up pushing those looking into it for the field to get justice for the victims.

The SFA "inquiry" was a not very transparent attempt to kick this into the long grass. They didn't give two hoots for the victims.

For all you on here who wish the lawyers would get a move on and doubting people who have tried to keep you updated, but can only say so much, have a look at malcolm Roger's on that clip. A grown man, a very brave man, ex forces and see the pain he's going through to this day. As I said in a previous post, the paedophiles are cunning, even Kelly still tries to make out that he done the lad a favour at the time, as he didnt want to put him through it all. Absolutely sickening and they will deny it all the way, which makes it hard as victims need to come forward, but who can blame them if they don't

Theres no quick fix here, it's unfortunate its had to come to to this. After watching this I hope people appreciate why this cannot be point scoring in any way. Its criminality of the worst kind, only second to murder.

ERt_VDlXYAI18sf

Strathclyde's finest should be checking this man's hard drive with all haste due!

This guy has fought for his country, but that unbelievably isn't the bravest thing he has done in his life.

For that man to go on camera and relive his experiences is beyond reproach. Victim of a crime that steals your soul. Unless you have been affected by a crime like this you genuinely have no idea just how devastating it is.

The scum at club level who facilitated this despicable period of time at the mentally challengeds are well overdue their time in the public eye, being paraded for derision and the disgust they deserve.

If there is any karma or justice or decency in the world then the rat bastard mentally challenged board new and old will be rightfully exposed as enablers and morally bankrupt.

All being investigated by the mentally challengeds favourite tax journalist. Their hero of the EBT years.

Please bears, dont give these fuckin twisted rancid paedophile apologists any ammunition to deflect from what is surely a reckoning for their diseased club.

Celtic coaches trafficking kids, creating fake tournaments and claiming separate entity status.

Justice for the victims.

The SFA had best deliver in this report. Or they are going to be just as culpable as their beloved team in the east end.

"Tomorrow night we focus on Celtic FC, with the football club continuing to distance itself from liability over historic sex abuse.
Could one of Britain's biggest teams be about to face a reckoning?"
By fcuk, if anyone ever deserved to face a reckoning, it's those filthy, disgusting, shameless, enabling scumbags.

Those rumours were started by that mobs online rabids purely because after no doubt much digging by them discovered the poor man had committed suicide so made up why he did this.
The only defence that shower of reprobates have is ...ah but rajurs. Utter scum they are.
I personally knew John and those scumbags couldn't be further from the truth. Poor guy's family shouldn't be exposed to this shit. And it is true to say that these scurrilous rumours are being watched closely.

This guy has fought for his country, but that unbelievably isn't the bravest thing he has done in his life.

For that man to go on camera and relive his experiences is beyond reproach. Victim of a crime that steals your soul. Unless you have been affected by a crime like this you genuinely have no idea just how devastating it is.

The scum at club level who facilitated this despicable period of time at the mentally challengeds are well overdue their time in the public eye, being paraded for derision and the disgust they deserve.

If there is any karma or justice or decency in the world then the rat bastard mentally challenged board new and old will be rightfully exposed as enablers and morally bankrupt.

All being investigated by the mentally challengeds favourite tax journalist. Their hero of the EBT years.

Please bears, dont give these fuckin twisted rancid paedophile apologists any ammunition to deflect from what is surely a reckoning for their diseased club.

Celtic coaches trafficking kids, creating fake tournaments and claiming separate entity status.

Justice for the victims.

The SFA had best deliver in this report. Or they are going to be just as culpable as their beloved team in the east end.
Well said sir. After seeing that fella tonight in obvious pain, point scoring is the last thing on my mind.

Tonight you have just had a great insight into what Thomson's solicitors are dealing with. Not just a case of a guy walking through a door saying I want to sue a football club.

Take a bow, Malcolm Rodgers.

0_ERtKnzvWAAImsD7.jpg

To reveal and relive the unimaginable horrors you went through at the hands of those beasts took immense courage.

We are all in awe of you!
I won’t post the link here, but he supposedly spoke to one of the mentally challenged blogs in advance of this piece. I’m not sure how the bheasts are trying to swing it, or even if he actually did speak to them at all, (some clarity from anybody who knows Malcolm) but it looks to me like they are making him out to say it’s not just celtic etc.
The Celtic Star blog I think it is.
a bit of a shit show if you ask me, but I may be proved wrong.
@BN94 May know more?

I won’t post the link here, but he supposedly spoke to one of the mentally challenged blogs in advance of this piece. I’m not sure how the bheasts are trying to swing it, or even if he actually did speak to them at all, (some clarity from anybody who knows Malcolm) but it looks to me like they are making him out to say it’s not just celtic etc.
@BN94 May know more?

But, surely that's the crux of the matter.

It isn't just them, but that rancid organisation have covered up and even re employed known paedophiles over 40 or 50 years with absolutely zero justice for the victims and their families.
For them, after all these years, to release a sickening statement a couple of hours before a Ch 4 news piece on beasts within Scottish football is reprehensible and the bastards should be called out on it.

As I said earlier.

Sickening doesn't cover it!!

@BN94 May know more?
Am I missing something here?

But, surely that's the crux of the matter.

It isn't just them, but that rancid organisation have covered up and even re employed known paedophiles over 40 or 50 years with absolutely zero justice for the victims and their families.
For them, after all these years, to release a sickening statement a couple of hours before a Ch 4 news piece on beasts within Scottish football is reprehensible and the bastards should be called out on it.

As I said earlier.

Sickening doesn't cover it!!
Agreed. My point was that this blog are trying to make a mockery of the investigation by saying to ch4 “look at us, did you ask these questions or did you get this info”
They are attempting to belittle a serious matter by trying to play an innocent victim, by questioning an innocent victim for their own sorry ends.

that’s why I was asking if there was any confirmation that Malcolm actually spoke to this blog, as I tend to disbelieve anything to do with that rancid horrible mob.
The ch4 investigation is and will be a damning indictment on that club.

Can’t express the sympathy I felt for Malcolm Rodger as he was telling his story. Heartbreaking to hear first hand of the heinous crimes him and other victims have been subject to. Outstanding courage and bravery to do what he has done.

It’s absolutely sickening and disturbing hearing it direct from the mouths of the poor victims and actually seeing the lasting effect it has had on them. I can only hope folk like Malcolm and the countless other victims find some sort of peace when all of this is done.

Every single person who has turned a blind eye to this or played down an independent investigation to preserve the name of a football club or the legendary status of its ex-employees should be locked up.

Very hard to watch that, the strength that lad has shown to get his story out there is inspiring, I really hope justice is finally served to him and every victim of abuse, it’s a utter disgrace that the Scottish government decide to pick and choose who would be investigated, shame on them.

Someone very close to me suffered abuse as a child, and as we watched that tonight I could see her visibly trembling, I’m fortunate enough to have had a relatively benign upbringing from that perspective.

watching her and the gent on the telly Tears lumps from the soul, and I genuinely mean it when I say it that I don’t give a %^*& what creed, colour, god or team you align to, abuse is abuse and the bastards deserve strung up. The hours days and weeks of abuse are nothing in comparison to the life sentence of recollection the survivors need to endure.

Back