Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Tommy, the man who scored against Real Madrid in the game that never took place ?

They were all calling their families claiming they were in a tournament & it was an excuse for the paedos to take them away.

The same Tommy that rushed to Cairneys side to proclaim “he has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man”

The same Tommy who tried to get Cairney back in to Celtic after the USA incident

Tommy knew.

I’ll bet there are strong links to Bennells. The almost incestual relationship with Glasgow City Council is probably worth exploring too.

Everyone needs to remember unfortunately in many football clubs paedophiles were attracted to work there. This was not just in Scotland, world wide. Anything that involved kids these monsters were drawn too. Promising them future dreams was a tact they employed.

HOWEVER

The story is not why these vermin came into contact with boys clubs. The story is why they were invited back to molest again.

The cynicism on here is soul destroying. I understand it and in many ways it is justified but it's still sad to witness nonetheless.

We've seen our club dragged through hell and back and hindered and demonised at every turn just for existing, while another club in the same city is helped, promoted and protected by the very organisations supposed to be responsible for fairness and equality for all in society, despite them being guilty of heinous crimes against that society as a whole, never mind their own sub section of it. It is FUBAR. There's no denying it.

But lets get real here. Alex Thomson has said some stupid things and has been no friend of ours, at least he wasn't in the past (although surely he must be seeing the light now). But nonetheless, he's not working in isolation here. Whole management and production teams will be involved. Researchers, journalists, cameramen, producers; decent men and women, parents from outside the goldfish bowl. I can only imagine the amount of information they have received over the years especially given his hypocricy and comments about EBT being worse than abuse. Ch 4 will have been inundated with complaints and proof of the truth. Do you really think that all these people will be party to a whitewash here? Given the nature and extent of the crimes?

No way. It's more likely that his bosses have ordered Thomson to do this or, and I actually think this is a possibilty, he has seen the error of his ways and realised just how wrong he has been. If he now knows what we know, and he should, then perhaps he will start to understand the anger and frustration from the side of Glasgow that he thought of as the enemy. It's funny how different your perspective can be from the inside when all you've had to go on from the outside is agenda driven hyperbole distributed by a corrupt media that you have no reason to distrust. It's too easy for us to be dismissed as football rivals, fanatics, bigots. Thats why it's so important that outsiders are invited to see and report this for themselves.

So, if Thomson is reporting this honestly we have to give him the benefit of the doubt, and be prepared to accept him as an ally moving forward, forgiving the sins of the past, if he truly has turned over a new leaf. We shall see.

Excellent post mate, and everyone should read this to secure a bit of objectivity & logic.

Why bring westminster into it? and by the way, regarding the national broadcaster, hes quite right. When they start to become impartial again, then I'm ok with that. Cheating rangers fans who's only way to listen to the game would have been through our national broadcaster,is not being impartial.

If you have any influence within Holyrood, go and question them regarding the justice ministers silence.
Because one of the the reasons IMO feck all has been done about Celtic over the years is because the media have been influenced by a higher authority. Their Chairman was a high flying Westminster Cabinet Minister who most certainly was not without influence. You yourself referenced Goebbels as a Natzi Party member curtailing press freedoms. My point is there are blatant and proven examples of that sort of interference still going on today. You dont get to pick and choose who does it, just because you have a personal angle it might suit. Thats makes you as bad as them. Press freedom should be sacrosanct.

Excellent post mate, and everyone should read this to secure a bit of objectivity & logic.
Agreed mate. I am no fan of ch4, but they are no friends of the catholic church, because of their stand against homosexuality and abortion.

The behaviour of celtic in this whole affair, is similar in every way to the behaviour of the vatican.

I would suggest the fact that Thomson's twitter account is being bombarded with them, tells you they're worried.

Everyone needs to remember unfortunately in many football clubs paedophiles were attracted to work there. This was not just in Scotland, world wide. Anything that involved kids these monsters were drawn too. Promising them future dreams was a tact they employed.

HOWEVER

The story is not why these vermin came into contact with boys clubs. The story is why they were invited back to molest again.

The saddest thing for me is that everyone linked in Scottish football, especially politicians, has known of that vile club's activities for decades and the subsequent cover-ups, and they've all kept quiet. We are a sick and corrupt backwater.

Agreed mate. I am no fan of ch4, but they are no friends of the catholic church, because of their stand against homosexuality and abortion.

The behaviour of celtic in this whole affair, is similar in every way to the behaviour of the vatican.

I would suggest the fact that Thomson's twitter account is being bombarded with them, tells you they're worried.

Agree Renfrew.

And if the rumour is true of them trying to get an injunction then Channel 4 will just be more determined to examine every loose end that exists.

As TI said, this is a major team investigation & isn’t subject to one guys whims.

Because one of the the reasons IMO feck all has been done about Celtic over the years is because the media have been influenced by a higher authority. Their Chairman was a high flying Westminster Cabinet Minister who most certainly was not without influence. You yourself referenced Goebbels as a Natzi Party member curtailing press freedoms. My point is there are blatant and proven examples of that sort of interference still going on today. You dont get to pick and choose who does it, just because you have a personal angle it might suit. Thats makes you as bad as them. Press freedom should be sacrosanct.

I'm not saying Westminster is some place of high virtue, but to keep bringing them into it, ignores the problems that are rife at Holyrood, but you never mention that place.

Apparently he’s doing a series on it and he’ll be focusing on us, the Edinburgh clubs and the SFA as well

I'm not saying Westminster is some place of high virtue, but to keep bringing them into it, ignores the problems that are rife at Holyrood, but you never mention that place.
Westminster has a journalist connection right now at the top of government in the same way as you connected Goebbels. He or his advisors have been actively suppressing the press in just the past couple of weeks. (I genuinely fear there is much more to come but thats another story). If I knew of Holyrood doing the same, believe me I would've referenced it, but I dont.

Westminster has a journalist connection right now at the top of government in the same way as you connected Goebbels. He or his advisors have been actively suppressing the press in just the past couple of weeks. (I genuinely fear there is much more to come but thats another story). If I knew of Holyrood doing the same, believe me I would've referenced it, but I dont.
If this is indeed the case with Holyrood, then I look forward to the story breaking of how the alex salmond affair was hushed up as it would have been a disaster for the referendum. Maybe after the trial, but I won't hold my breath.

The Celtc Paedo Scandal goes way beyond football. It involves an entire society, especially the media and politicians looking the other way. I don't think there's even been one book written concerning the multitude of horrific crimes that took place against children and young people at that vile club, and condemning the criminals involved in these acts and the prominent individuals who covered it up and refused to contact the police.

The Celtc Paedo Scandal goes way beyond football. It involves an entire society, especially the media and politicians looking the other way. I don't think there's even been one book written concerning the multitude of horrific crimes that took place against children and young people at that vile club, and condemning the criminals involved in these acts and the prominent individuals who covered it up and refused to contact the police.
One day hopefully we will be able to show the obstacles that have been put in our way. There is definitely a level of corruption within the Scottish government and certain individuals that definitely don’t want the truth to be heard.
This is why we need it taken out of the hands of Holyrood reference a full independent inquiry. There are MSP’s who support us in raising a motion from other parties, but Humza continually hides behind the fact that the SFA inquiry is not complete. Soon he won’t have that excuse.
From experience I can tell you there are some good MSP’s who support us and I do believe this would have moved a whole lot faster if it wasn’t for the nationalist scum governing our country.

It’s inherently linked to the Catholic Church which is why they have managed to escape punishment and keep it quiet for so long

So you aren't aware of the snp attempting to silence the Derek MacKay story?

I simply do not believe that.

What is the story there Grigo? Do you know where the boys went for the fake tournament?

They sent a squad over to Spain for a supposed tournament Greggy, but there wasn’t one organised.

Seemingly had the children calling their parents & telling them about games they had played, which never took place. Anyway one of the games was Real, and it was agreed that Tommy Burns would be reported as having scored in this fantasy game.

Mental stuff.

Nothing will come of any investigation into Celtic in this country, it'll take America to get involved for anything to happen, this country is corrupt on all levels it's controlled by a Republican SNP government, a SFA that has Lawell and his lackeys as making it up as they go along, the Police have a habit of losing evidence or causing mistrials and the media has been afraid to ask questions but get upset if someone kicks a sandcastle over or someone sings the billy boys, don't hold your breath, also if it's Thompson doing the investigating you can be sure this will be twisted to include us.

Haven't even read the thread but would be willing to bet right now this guy will somehow attempt to dilute the mentally challengeds past crimes by broadening the focus on "Scottish football" rather than shine the spotlight on the elephant in the room.

They sent a squad over to Spain for a supposed tournament Greggy, but there wasn’t one organised.

Seemingly had the children calling their parents & telling them about games they had played, which never took place. Anyway one of the games was Real, and it was agreed that Tommy Burns would be reported as having scored in this fantasy game.

Mental stuff.

That is frightening. I wonder who paid for it?

Mental stuff.

WTF that is unreal.

Quick read of the replies is as expected.

What about Rangers?? Shameful disgusting scum

It's their first thought no matter what the accusation.

Fkn inbred attitude from cradle to grave without a single fk given about irrefutable facts or the lives of the PEOPLE they have damaged. Sickening in the true sense of the word they truly are.

FFS man, you're desperate to drag Holyrood into this. No amount of digressing will help your wishful thinking. If facts emerge in relation to Celtic go for it and enjoy your moment of undiluted joy but for now at least you've nothing to go on. Maybe Alex Thomson will have something for you, who knows ? I'll be the first to have a go at them if they are found to be culpable.
I can tell you that some members within Holyrood have put obstacles in our way over the past 2 years. The majority of them being SNP.
So I will drag Holyrood into it.

Thomson's Twitter post seems to be bursting with the "Let's hope for justice for the victims" Celtic fans - victims they and their club threatened for 40 years after aquiting all involved in an "internal enquiry".
The sanctamony doesn't wash with me. Now, as with then, the "good name" of their club is the main priority.

I can tell you that some members within Holyrood have put obstacles in our way over the past 2 years. The majority of them being SNP.
So I will drag Holyrood into it.

Do you think those that put the obstacles in your way will be able to squirm there way out ofcovering this up mate?

You beat me to it BN94. They are a part of this cover up.
Your fckn right they are. We’ve got correspondence from every last one of them. I give you Humza. To this day he hasn’t met with the Gray family. A disgusting individual that puts his beloved club before child abuse victims and their families.
And funnily enough his Twitter account has gone quiet since the Thompson news broke. That’s not a coincidence.

FFS man, you're desperate to drag Holyrood into this. No amount of digressing will help your wishful thinking. If facts emerge in relation to Celtic go for it and enjoy your moment of undiluted joy but for now at least you've nothing to go on. Maybe Alex Thomson will have something for you, who knows ? I'll be the first to have a go at them if they are found to be culpable.
Much the same as your desperate to drag in Westminster.

I’ll bet there are strong links to Bennells. The almost incestual relationship with Glasgow City Council is probably worth exploring too.

While I agree with the point regards GCC I'd leave the bennell links to come out in the wash. Nothing to be gained for us with supposition so let's stick to the facts. God knows there's more than enough for a serious journalist to chew on.

Let me give you an example of a certain SNP MSP.
When we showed this individual the truth. The evidence we had. Everything to prove what we were saying was true. His reply? Your a bigot! This was said to one of the members in the background who mentioned nothing about religion.
The MSP ended his correspondence there. We handed it to the press.

kerrydale street seem to be denial that the boys club was ever really part of celtic. Amazing very little consideration to the victims, its either 'what about others' or 'boys club wasnt linked'
The fact that the name was changed to st Pat's, is a much an admission of guilt as you'll ever get. They love to tell us all about the celtic family, well why did they put the boys club out for adoption.

Your fckn right they are. We’ve got correspondence from every last one of them. I give you Humza. To this day he hasn’t met with the Gray family. A disgusting individual that puts his beloved club before child abuse victims and their families.
And funnily enough his Twitter account has gone quiet since the Thompson news broke. That’s not a coincidence.

Blue nose have you heard of a guy named shaun attwood? He does a podcast and is really into Epstein prince andrew basically paedophilia in the establishment really goes deep into exposing it. He has followers here and the usa would well be worth getting in touch with him and getting the story out to a wider audience. Keep going you will get there

Back