Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Let me give you an example of a certain SNP MSP.
When we showed this individual the truth. The evidence we had. Everything to prove what we were saying was true. His reply? Your a bigot! This was said to one of the members in the background who mentioned nothing about religion.
The MSP ended his correspondence there. We handed it to the press.

John Mason

Let me give you an example of a certain SNP MSP.
When we showed this individual the truth. The evidence we had. Everything to prove what we were saying was true. His reply? Your a bigot! This was said to one of the members in the background who mentioned nothing about religion.
The MSP ended his correspondence there. We handed it to the press.
Disgusting scumbag,what’s wrong with these people?
Got to be Dornan.

It’s not really going to be a hard hitting investigation if this mentally challenged cheerleader has anything to do with it.

Picture the scene.

1975 mentally challenged slop house and proud Jakey dad telling all who’d listen about how proud he is of his son, who was doing very well at the boys club and was very hopeful for the future.
Jakey friend ... “Don’t get too excited, Sean, the boys club have got f uck all to do with the big team.”

Do you think this scenario was ever played out?
Nah! Me neither.
Yet here they are falling over themselves to let us know this is indeed the case.

Fucking stinking reptiles.

While I agree with the point regards GCC I'd leave the bennell links to come out in the wash. Nothing to be gained for us with supposition so let's stick to the facts. God knows there's more than enough for a serious journalist to chew on.

Yes very true, let’s stick to the facts for now. Proven facts that have been proved beyond all reasonable doubt by juries and victims alike.

The cover up is the thing and In doing so they got legitimate funding from sponsors and gained advantages they would not have had. For now however justice for the victims is key. They need looked after and amends made for careers and lives ruined.

Whilst not too happy that the “ringS” implies every effort to drag us into will be forthcoming, here’s the deal.

When it comes to ‘dirty linen’ on this, we’ve a bit of a follow through. They have sheets like a Provo’s dirty protest. Let’s play a game of “compare and contrast” if that’s what it takes.

FFS man, you're desperate to drag Holyrood into this. No amount of digressing will help your wishful thinking. If facts emerge in relation to Celtic go for it and enjoy your moment of undiluted joy but for now at least you've nothing to go on. Maybe Alex Thomson will have something for you, who knows ? I'll be the first to have a go at them if they are found to be culpable.
What a strange and revealing post. You're choice of words is very interesting.

Firstly, Holyrood are already involved. It's you trying to drag Westminster into it. Coo-coo!!!!
As for the rest... o_Oo_Oo_O You might need some deprogramming.

The fact that the name was changed to st Pat's, is a much an admission of guilt as you'll ever get. They love to tell us all about the celtic family, well why did they put the boys club out for adoption.

Adoption? That's kind. They dumped them like dirt. Used them, abused them, disowned them, then abandoned them with a wee sweetener pay off on the side just to make things 'right'. And all because they facilitiated abuse of their own children on an industrial scale and now they don't like the stink when it starts catching up to them. Not to mention the money that surely flowed through there, out of the club and into businesses/bank accounts over the decades. And yet their followers don't even blink whilst trying to defend them. That's the sort of vile cult we're dealing with here. See poster above.

What a strange and revealing post. You're choice of words is very interesting.

Firstly, Holyrood are already involved. It's you trying to drag Westminster into it. Coo-coo!!!!
As for the rest... o_Oo_Oo_O You might need some deprogramming.

Adoption? That's kind. They dumped them like dirt. Used them, abused them, disowned them, then abandoned them with a wee sweetener pay off on the side just to make things 'right'. And all because they facilitiated abuse of their own children on an industrial scale and now they don't like the stink when it starts catching up to them. Not to mention the money that surely flowed through there, out of the club and into businesses/bank accounts over the decades. And yet their followers don't even blink whilst trying to defend them. That's the sort of vile cult we're dealing with here. See poster above.

Not disagreeing with a word you say.

No way that lady's front bottom is going to put a negative story about them, I can bet the spin will be to make other clubs look guilty. Hollicom at there finest.

IMG202002140806351582388633.jpg

Perhaps their finest sons Tommy Burns should be top of the agenda.
His testimony helped get Frank Cairney off on a Not Proven charge back in 94.

He is of course now rotting away in jail decades later.

Cant help but feel he will make it a scottish football in general thing and not about 1 particular club who dont need naming.

I’ll bet there are strong links to Bennells. The almost incestual relationship with Glasgow City Council is probably worth exploring too.
Surely the connection to Bennell and the revelation that some kids went from the scum to Bennell for trials (!) and maybe a question on the picture of Saville at the San Giro. I’d expect any serious journalist to ask those questions. I’m not holding my breath!

They sent a squad over to Spain for a supposed tournament Greggy, but there wasn’t one organised.

Seemingly had the children calling their parents & telling them about games they had played, which never took place. Anyway one of the games was Real, and it was agreed that Tommy Burns would be reported as having scored in this fantasy game.

Mental stuff.

Do you have any idea when this so called tournament took place ?

The comments page is full of the serial deniers,trying their hardest to drag us into it.
The fact that it’s that prick Thomson doesn’t fill me with any confidence at all.

Haven’t read through all the replies but wouldn’t be surprised if this has been produced in conjunction with holicom to try and make them the poets not quite as bad as you would think while also spreading the blame across the rest of Scottish football.

Haven’t read through all the replies but wouldn’t be surprised if this has been produced in conjunction with holicom to try and make them the poets not quite as bad as you would think while also spreading the blame across the rest of Scottish football.

This type of spin will be debunked when other journalists get involved.

Alex Thompson will then become part of the story

Wonder if Savile will be linked with this ring. I'm genuinely stumped that Britain's most notorious paedophile is pictured at a boys football event organised by Celtic FC and yet no one in the media have mentioned it.

There is a picture of him with Jock Stein (who knew) and some priest who was also done for sexual abuse.
Seems to have been completely swept under the carpet - nothing to report here. Sinister or what?
Think the brush head has finally fell off their broom

Back