Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Sorry for laughing especially with the gravity of the subject but there is absolutely ZERO chance this even gets brought up in Holyrood.

Hell will freeze over first. The SNP are whooring themselves for the Roman Papist vote in Scotland and will in no way go after Paedo FC for this not a chance.

We shall see.

I raised this years ago on these forums.

It's a simple question -- "If you had known that Celtic FC managers and Board members had covered up for child abusers over the years, including the very years that you signed for that club, would you have still signed for Celtic ?"

I honestly cannot see ANY major footballing star replying "Yes" to that.
If they did they'd be branded as a paedophilia supporter themselves.

It's a remarkably easy question to put to them, with the added caveat that if they do not respond to this question then it will be taken that by this diplomatic silence, they are mimicing Celtic's own silence and indeed effectively replying "Yes".

It's actually a quite devastating route to be gone down.
The same applies to NTL, Magners, CR Smith, Nike, New Balance and many, many more.

We shall see.

Would say I'll put my mortgage on it but its paid off last year so cant say that lol but you get what I saying.

Just like Salmond I GUARANTEE these bastards will walk out of this innocent and in good light. Nothing surer just as night follows day.

The same applies to NTL, Magners, CR Smith, Nike, New Balance and many, many more.

Absolutely.

They could all very well be asked the same question, with that same caveat that refusal to reply is sadly copying CFC's very own stance of silence.

If these companies (and their predecessors) had NOT sponsored Celtic FC, because of what they knew CFC's managers and Board to be doing, then Celtc would NOT have had the money that they did actually have.

Which , if they have been withholding the truth and gaining sponsorship because of that complicit silence, is a short step from fraud imo.
It certainly reeks of financial finagling, which leads us to a direct comparison of how we were treated -- "sporting integrity", etc, etc.

Ha
Would say I'll put my mortgage on it but its paid off last year so cant say that lol but you get what I saying.

Just like Salmond I GUARANTEE these bastards will walk out of this innocent and in good light. Nothing surer just as night follows day.
hard to disagree. If I’ve learned something over the years it’s that you can hide a lot in politics and life and given the the right friends in right places you’ll never be called to account . The truth doesn’t matter sadly.

Shames the Scottish government/snp for standing by and refusing to call for any type of outside investigation into the paedophile ring that has enveloped Celtic.
didnt they make it so any investigations into peado rings doesnt include religion and sporting clubs

Ha

hard to disagree. If I’ve learned something over the years it’s that you can hide a lot in politics and life and given the the right friends in right places you’ll never be called to account . The truth doesn’t matter sadly.

Yep both bastards will walk away Scot-free.

To all the lurkers in here. Well, what about Rangers ?
One paedo fobbed off to us by Hibs who knew about his sordid activities. Involved in one incident of a non sexual nature at Ibrox, sacked by the club and the incident reported to the Police.
So then, what about Rangers ?
Donät forget that the police can lose evidence.

Just like Salmond I GUARANTEE these bastards will walk out of this innocent and in good light. Nothing surer just as night follows day
Totally agree they'll probably turn it round on us how we reveled and as they put it point scored, but a father, mother, brother, sister and any other family member who knew this happened to someone they loved and said fcuk all they should've went knocking on the door of the sick fcuk. I'll leave out the rest because as a father the fcuker would have wished the police arrested him first

Well there seems to be a bit of difference of opinion on how this ch 4 piece is going to be shaped, whatever the outcome the one thing is that it is being shown on a UK wide platform for us all to share. Whatever is omitted or glossed over can easily be refuted or confirmed with the content of this thread alone.
With the main documentary from Dan Gordon coming in the near future, this should be viewed as the beginning of as near to the full disclosure that we know of.

It's more than welcome.

To a certain degree I agree with you, Scotland is lost to republican pressure as things stand. It is a must that this is brought to a UK wide or preferably worldwide audience, every country where these beasts abused innocent kids should be demanding a full inquiry as to what went on in their towns and cities.

If we had been killed off as was hoped this would've been buried long ago and if it wasn't for the terrier like chosen few (you know who you are lads) no one outside of victims friends and families would have gave a %^*&. Imo and I may be called paranoid this was the endgame to become the only show in town and to have sycophantic bastards lauding everything they do,they have to go.

If we had been killed off as was hoped this would've been buried long ago and if it wasn't for the terrier like chosen few (you know who you are lads) no one outside of victims friends and families would have gave a %^*&. Imo and I may be called paranoid this was the endgame to become the only show in town and to have sycophantic bastards lauding everything they do,they have to go.
Just to think they were so close to disappearing until the Bunnet made his appearance and paid off the bank ! Maybe they wont be so lucky this time. Will their sugar daddies stay around to pay out compo to their victims?

I'd imagine it will be a "Scottish" football problem and as many posters have said, they will walk away scot free

Totally agree they'll probably turn it round on us how we reveled and as they put it point scored, but a father, mother, brother, sister and any other family member who knew this happened to someone they loved and said fcuk all they should've went knocking on the door of the sick fcuk. I'll leave out the rest because as a father the fcuker would have wished the police arrested him first
Here's the problem with the cunning paedo. What if your child doesn't want anyone to know. They know this fine well and that's why so many of their crimes go unreported.

Probably show them in a positive light rather than the corrupt, disgusting club they are.
no chance. ive worked for channel 4 mate and they are totally impartial and just look to speak the truth. actually a much better station and journalists than they get credit for.

The problem is that there is a certain degree of scepticism on here with regard to the impartiality and integrity of Thomson.
yeah i get that. but, the tv company itself will do their own research to a degree and if anything dont seem right then. they also have a lot of funding channel 4 so i reckon lots if not most of the truth will come out.

Last edited:
A lot of posters talking about stripping titles and things like that. That is all very well and good. But if (when?) they are exposed for the filth that they are, the Crime Scene should be bulldozed to the ground and they then cease to exist. How do we know that this isn't still going on?

Last edited:
This is what i can't comprehend or come to terms with, why oh why has Strathclyde police or the newly formed police Scotland not been involved in this debacle

I think the problem might be that they are/were involved in this debacle. But not for the reasons you would normally think.

A lot of posters talking about stripping titles and things like that. That is all very well and good. But if (when?) they are exposed for the filth that they are, the Crime Scene shoild be bulldozed to the ground and they then cease to exist. How do we know that this isn't still going on?
Difference is,we were blindsided by Murray and whyte didnt see it comming.Theres is historical,everyone and there dug new.Our so called journalists and politicians,avoided like the plague.First minister,GURDIAN,of our country can find time to help praise on TLB,for a coin on a padded jacket,but cant find time to discuss historical child abuse at a certain club.But wants you to vote her in to be supreme leader of scotland.No nicola,our children mothers,fathers and elderly are lying in corridors in hospital wings waiting for treatment,shame on you and your voters.Your justice minister cant meet with the mother of an abused man who was a victim of said abuse totally disgusting.They all need held accountable,if I am this angry imagine the family pain.It should never have went to 2020 to shine a light on this,media complicite,politicians sfa,so called legends of said club.penn state dosent have a look in.children are children,parents guide there religion and outlook in life,some grow up and learn that what they were told is nonsense.No matter what religion or colour if you have a good heart and no weight from wrong and not persuaded by propaganda you will go far in life.

Difference is,we were blindsided by Murray and whyte didnt see it comming.Theres is historical,everyone and there dug new.Our so called journalists and politicians,avoided like the plague.First minister,GURDIAN,of our country can find time to help praise on TLB,for a coin on a padded jacket,but cant find time to discuss historical child abuse at a certain club.But wants you to vote her in to be supreme leader of scotland.No nicola,our children mothers,fathers and elderly are lying in corridors in hospital wings waiting for treatment,shame on you and your voters.Your justice minister cant meet with the mother of an abused man who was a victim of said abuse totally disgusting.They all need held accountable,if I am this angry imagine the family pain.It should never have went to 2020 to shine a light on this,media complicite,politicians sfa,so called legends of said club.penn state dosent have a look in.children are children,parents guide there religion and outlook in life,some grow up and learn that what they were told is nonsense.No matter what religion or colour if you have a good heart and no weight from wrong and not persuaded by propaganda you will go far in life.

I agree with everything you say. But Parkhead is Ground Zero. They need exposed first then hopefully the politicians turn on themselves (that's what these 'people' do).

The guys working on this are doing a great job. Hopefully their sacrifice means the victims get the justice they deserve.
Agreed.this is not point scoring from real rangers fans,its beyond that this is people's lives there will be celtic fans horrified by this and rightly so.The common celtic idiot on twitter right now is quoting neilly??????WHY?left hibs NOT SACKED
....WHY NOT.If this expose by Thomson is accurate hibs,will be involved in there own cover up and let our battering stick be cleared.Denial is a wonderful thing till you run out of road then every club involved sorry ,RANGERS.As an avid protestant I was brought up to learn Wright and wrong I like to think my morals hold up to this.I am so proud of real bears who no what they are talking about,with inteligance and good moral standards and can hold there own in truth,and facts.On both sides of the derby young boys through lies as facts,uneducated stupidity.I walk into a room prepared with my rangers history when the matter arises Often.We as a club would hound out and protest about pedos,they chose and still deny its existence.Bears be proud knowing you were born on this side of the Dyke.

Anyone worried about us being dragged into it need to step back and regain focus.

If there have been hidden, protected beasts at Ibrox I absolutely WANT it out in the open and I WANT us to be seen to do the right thing. That is the difference twixt us and them.

I fear that too many on this board have completely lost what the campaign has been about. The guys fighting on here and behind the scenes are not doing this for Rangers, nor even 'against' Celtic, they are doing it because a miscarriage of justice has been allowed to occur and dark things need to be brought under the bright light of scrutiny. The club involved is irrelevant to the guys fighting for justice and I have no doubt they would have done the same if the ring was at Aberdeen, Motherwell, Queens park or Alloa.

Too many on here see this is a point scoring exercise now and it is beyond distasteful. Worrying about Rangers being brought into it, even worrying about punishments and title stripping, it is dark and unwholesome. Any punishment meted out should be solely for the benefit of the victims, any anger should be aimed squarely at ANY individual who abused kids or allowed that to happen, this is not a Rangers Celtic thing and far too many are trying to make it so. Stop it. Let the people fighting a long and hard campaign do their work without dragging the entire thing down to petty politics.

Last edited:
Let anyone who shamefully trys to deflect know of their 'CONVICTIONS' not the 'ACCUSATIONS' !

Exactly mate. We could accuse every mentally challenged of being a paedo. Most aren't. Facts need to be tried in court. There cult unfortunately has it normalised for their followers. Grim state of affairs. When you go on non stop for best part of a decade, about mundane tax affairs, yet have no comment on an operational paedophile ring going on for decades at one of the countries biggest sport outfits, you really need to re- evaluate your values.

Listen, I more than most would like to see the cunts brought to justice, but us suggesting stripping their titles wouldn't hold any more weight than them suggesting ours should have been removed.

In what way did the systematic abuse of kids in any way aid them in winning the european cup?

Agreed.

This is where you only add weight to their pathetic "point scoring" defence. If firstly the people damaged at their hands receive emotional and financial closure then we should all be grateful that justice had been done. Any and all other punishment should rightly be considered secondary. Personally my own feeling is I'd be satisfied if they were forever tarnished as the club who for decades harboured known child abusers.

Back