Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

That reads like a planted deflection story tbh. I think somebody’s been in touch with Stinson.
Paedo Hunter Stinson said: "If you want to start bringing up child abuse as a way to try and attack another football team I think that makes you as bad as the beast."

Aye right enough, calling out a sporting club guilty of industrial scale child sex crimes is the same as actually being a beast!!! o_O

Truly mind boggling stuff, tbh I try to avoid reading about these sub human scumbags as much as possible as I always feel dirty, nauseous and uneasy afterwards.

I thank God from the bottom of my heart that I was well brought up with normal decent morals and values.

Paedo Hunter Stinson said: "If you want to start bringing up child abuse as a way to try and attack another football team I think that makes you as bad as the beast."

Aye right enough, calling out a sporting club guilty of industrial scale child sex crimes is the same as actually being a beast!

Truly mind boggling stuff, tbh I try to avoid reading about these sub human scumbags as much as possible as I always feel dirty, nauseous and uneasy afterwards.

I thank God from the bottom of my heart that I was well brought up with normal decent morals and values.
Stinson sounds like every scum fan whose tried to suppress this for the past 10 years at least. Seems odd for such a go getter.

Aye right enough, calling out a sporting club guilty of industrial scale child sex crimes is the same as actually being a beast!!! o_O

That first paragraph is utterly mental!:eek::oops:

I’ll be honest with you. A few times I’ve thought Fck it and just come off the forum. All we are trying to do is help the people that have been affected. But then you get a few bears that you can see are just out for point scoring.
Fair enough if that’s their view but all I ask is before they post think about the victims. And also remember there are lazy journalists and filth that look in here. Don’t give any of they bastards satisfaction or get into conversation with them. Let admin deal with them.
BN94 I have tried to keep pace with this all along, and post very infrequently as I have nothing to add that isn't here already.
You've been an absolute shining light throughout all of this, and I have nothing but admiration for you.
In terms of the poster you're disagreeing with, I think it's just how these things come across when written down. Quite how anyone who's read anything on here could ever view you as stupid is beyond me, but I doubt the poster really meant that. It's more just an expression " you need to be blind or stupid"
I think it comes from the constant stream of "them" that you see getting off with things, or how evidence goes missing, how they get reduced or no sentences etc etc. It's built up over years of decisions baffling us and going in favour of them, whether that be in football, politics, law, religion, sectarianism, you name it.
I'm not trying to put any negativity into any of this for you or for any of those affected who may read this, but sadly it's just something we've become accustomed to thinking.
Hats off to you again and keep going mate. I'd love to think there's a light coming into view at the end of this dark tunnel for you, but god knows how much longer this will go on.
Much respect to you and all those beside you.

He can’t be that good as he’s missed quite a few at his beloved club... Maybe we should offer him some assistance?

Stinson the man who pretended to be a child and talked dirty to perverts over and over again.

Yeah not to worried about what he thinks.

Why would we not be mentioned during a generic report on it?Us like a good few clubs up here were unfortunate enough to discover one of these animals had managed to get a job.Thats a fact,same as it is with Motherwell,Partick,Dundee Utd,Hibs and a few others.

Celtic on the other hand is on a completely different plant.

And that’s the reason they’re the main focus.

What went on there,the length of time,the amount of victims,the web of cover ups and deciet,the number of offenders,the photos of none other than Jimmy f**king Savile at youth tournaments and Kevin Kelly’s house,the trips and cover up on U.S soil...

Off the scale.

Anyone who fell victim to Neely should have their story told as any victim should if they see fit to.Forget this paranoia about Hollicom being the new Spectre,I’ve no doubt we’ll be mentioned like others but the main focus will be what was allowed to happen in the east end.

It’s one thing these beasts managing to con their way into employment at football clubs who had no prior knowledge of them,it’s quite another if you’re complicit in lying,facilitating and covering it up!
You’re spot on.

Stinson sounds like every scum fan whose tried to suppress this for the past 10 years at least. Seems odd for such a go getter.
I posted recently about the absolute hounding I got on twitter when I called them the paedo club.

It is exactly the language they used.
'Obsession with child abuse'
'Loves talking about paedos'

From people who pay for the abuse to continue to this very day.
If only one of them had bothered to talk about paedos, how many kids would have been spared the suffering?

I like to read what they write. It reassures me that I’m educated and a higher standard of human being.

I don't give a fu.ck what club paedophiles have been operating at because the simple fact is, beasts wherever they are should be brought to justice.

However, when you have one of the biggest football clubs in Scotland protecting and facilitating a paedophile ring for decades protected by our corrupt media and Scottish government it really sickens me to the pit of my stomach.
The work some of the fellas have done on here to try and get some form of justice for the victims and their families is truly outstanding and hopefully your efforts will bear fruits soon.
True justice will prevail against beasts wherever they are.
This is the crux of the issue. I've said repeatedly that paedophiles will surround themselves with children and therefore surround themselves with opportunity. I used to coach kids football and I daresay, somewhere at some club, some of those other coaches were in it for more than football. (I am in no way making any specific accusations.)

The difference is that any right minded individual, at any level of football would report SUSPICIONS over an adults behaviour. I would have, and would have been man enough to apologise had I been wrong.

Separate Entity FC allowed, enabled and ignored abuse, or allegations of abuse. It can be no coincidence that so many bheasts have been involved at the same club, in various capacities, at and around the same time.

Who lets a 20 year old set up a boys club bearing all the hallmarks of a professional football club? Was Torbett known to Celtc directors prior to this? Was he placed there by someone already at the club who had an unhealthy interest in kids? Who asked Cullen to join the Celtc View? A paedo photographer at a club full of paedos - no way is this coincidence.

Why so keen to keep it quiet when "Big Jock" kicked him out of a club that had nothing to with Celtc (Yeah, I know).

Why would those Celtc directors welcome him back on board, and engage in business dealings with him.

Who at Celtc protected him? Other than Stein, which directors have blood on their hands - literally. Who invented the Real Madrid game when all the boys toured together.

Why was Tommy Burns so keen to protect Cairney?

Which placemen from Celtc at the SFA covered this up in the governing body?

There is a huge story here that, despite my doubts, I hope Thomson has started to tell and will first and foremost see justice for the abused and their families. I also hope every individual responsible for the abuse, including the enablers, is named and tried in a court of law.

Tick tock.

Last edited:
@Craigie
Who lets a 20 year old set up a boys club bearing all the hallmarks of a professional football club? Was Torbett known to Celtc directors prior to this? Was he placed there by someone already at the club who had an unhealthy interest in kids? Who ask Cullen to join the Celtc View? A paedo photographer at a club full of paedos - no way is this coincidence.

Great point. If this doesn`t set the alarm bells ringing, then I don`t know what will.

IMHO Torbett was absolutely the placeman and he surrounded himself with like-minded. It would be interesting to see of all their coaches, who actually had a history of coaching kids and any (if there any at that time) qual`s they had.

Anyone know how those of us from across the pond will be able to view these reports? Most videos are ringfenced geographically.

@Craigie

Great point. If this doesn`t set the alarm bells ringing, then I don`t know what will.

IMHO Torbett was absolutely the placeman and he surrounded himself with like-minded. It would be interesting to see of all their coaches, who actually had a history of coaching kids and any (if there any at that time) qual`s they had.

Jock Stein replaced Torbett with Frank Cairney...who recommended Frank Cairney to Celtic?

Your instincts accord with mine.
But I hope we are both wrong.
I don't see an objective journalist when I watch Thomson at work.
I am surprised so many on here have faith in his integrity.

To be honest, I had similar misgivings about Mark Daly and it looks as if he’s given up investigating this matter for whatever reason.

I very much doubt his claims about hunting down sex offenders. His time is probably mostly spent monitoring what bad things are being said about Celtic on the internet.
He has laid with animals on this subject and now has fleas when the documentary finally airs how many glory hunters will part ways and how many bitter bastards will still defend them this will separate the wheat from the chaff and we will definitely know who's who.

ALEX THOMSON has thrown out another Celtic related Saturday morning tweet and confirms what The Celtic Star told you last weekend, that the story he is working on relates to child abuse in Scottish football.

We’ve attempted to assist the Channel 4 man last weekend when we pointed out that this is NOT an issue that only concerns Celtic. You will remember that he used a photograph of the front door at Celtic Park in his initial tweet. We suggested to him that Ibrox should have been pictured alongside Celtic Park. That has obviously has not fallen on deaf ears.

During the week we provided Thomson with a professional opinion that he could listen to rather than the agenda-fuelled warped hatemongers from across the city. Grown men who take their children to the football and then chant about child abuse.

We know how this will pan out.

ALEX THOMSON has thrown out another Celtic related Saturday morning tweet and confirms what The Celtic Star told you last weekend, that the story he is working on relates to child abuse in Scottish football.

We’ve attempted to assist the Channel 4 man last weekend when we pointed out that this is NOT an issue that only concerns Celtic. You will remember that he used a photograph of the front door at Celtic Park in his initial tweet. We suggested to him that Ibrox should have been pictured alongside Celtic Park. That has obviously has not fallen on deaf ears.

During the week we provided Thomson with a professional opinion that he could listen to rather than the agenda-fuelled warped hatemongers from across the city. Grown men who take their children to the football and then chant about child abuse.

I would suggest talking kids to a place where molestation was perpetrated and to actively support the club that covered up and tried to silence victims is far,far worse.
They are next level warped I sincerely hope this ends them imagine your own turning on you for something this bad,no neither can I.

Here we go

The mentally challenged scum throwing mud at others (namely Rangers) as some sort of defence mechanism

They are pathetic and the deny deflect and lie tactics in full operation here

Which club or officially associated boys club have had 6 paedos already convicted?

I knew Thomson would be a willing stooge to try and deflect the blame away from Nonce FC

This has Hollicom all over it.

Nonce FC have no shame or morals to even admit their guilt and they have no support for the 100's of victims of these beasts

A feeble attempt by a Celtic blog to make themselves out to be victims.

If there’s one thing investigative journalists don’t like, it’s people under investigation trying to shape their stories. BN94 has given his opinion that Thomson is on the level here, and I respect this view. On that basis the Celtic Star’s deflection attempt could well blow up in their faces.

That should read as:

“We have tried to put pressure on another journalist to try and dilute the true horrors of multi-generational child abuse that has been covered up by Celtic over the years, including paying off victims, spreading misinformation within the media and pressuring other journalists also. We are trying our best to raise a single case of abuse that may have happened at Ibrox, but has so far only been confirmed by a non-anonymous statement that it was verbal abuse and Rangers seem to have contacted the police, but we are clinging onto the fact that the police can’t confirm this (lets ignore that the police force doesn’t actually exist
anymore or that it was from a time where paper records were the norm). Hopefully highlighting this single case, which has never been proven in court, shall detract from the multiple convicted cases of the St. Patrick’s and definitely not Celtic even though they were employees of Celtic paedophiles.
Celtic are not culpable in any way for anything, ever. We have covered this up enough so it’s nothing to do with us.

Hail Hail”

Back