Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

ALEX THOMSON has thrown out another Celtic related Saturday morning tweet and confirms what The Celtic Star told you last weekend, that the story he is working on relates to child abuse in Scottish football.

We’ve attempted to assist the Channel 4 man last weekend when we pointed out that this is NOT an issue that only concerns Celtic. You will remember that he used a photograph of the front door at Celtic Park in his initial tweet. We suggested to him that Ibrox should have been pictured alongside Celtic Park. That has obviously has not fallen on deaf ears.

During the week we provided Thomson with a professional opinion that he could listen to rather than the agenda-fuelled warped hatemongers from across the city. Grown men who take their children to the football and then chant about child abuse.

We know how this will pan out.

Where/who did that come from?

ALEX THOMSON has thrown out another Celtic related Saturday morning tweet and confirms what The Celtic Star told you last weekend, that the story he is working on relates to child abuse in Scottish football.

We’ve attempted to assist the Channel 4 man last weekend when we pointed out that this is NOT an issue that only concerns Celtic. You will remember that he used a photograph of the front door at Celtic Park in his initial tweet. We suggested to him that Ibrox should have been pictured alongside Celtic Park. That has obviously has not fallen on deaf ears.

During the week we provided Thomson with a professional opinion that he could listen to rather than the agenda-fuelled warped hatemongers from across the city. Grown men who take their children to the football and then chant about child abuse.

Other clubs may have had individuals who abused young boys. What separates Celtic from rest is that their board were aware of the abuse, helped persuade boys who suffered abuse not to go to police, offered contracts as a bribe, helped an abuser escape from USA rather than report abuse to US authorities, who made payments to an abuser to keep silent, who had at least 6 abusers at club, a club who had numerous managers aware of wrong doing and abusers who most likely took boys on trips where other abusers were present.
The difference is scale and knowledge and not only failure to prevent inviting a known abuser back to continue abuse.

That should read as:

“We have tried to put pressure on another journalist to try and dilute the true horrors of multi-generational child abuse that has been covered up by Celtic over the years, including paying off victims, spreading misinformation within the media and pressuring other journalists also. We are trying our best to raise a single case of abuse that may have happened at Ibrox, but has so far only been confirmed by a non-anonymous statement that it was verbal abuse and Rangers seem to have contacted the police, but we are clinging onto the fact that the police can’t confirm this (lets ignore that the police force doesn’t actually exist
anymore or that it was from a time where paper records were the norm). Hopefully highlighting this single case, which has never been proven in court, shall detract from the multiple convicted cases of the St. Patrick’s and definitely not Celtic even though they were employees of Celtic paedophiles.
Celtic are not culpable in any way for anything, ever. We have covered this up enough so it’s nothing to do with us.

Hail Hail”
This is exactly what they are trying to do, hell mend the lot of them.

Thomson is a slimy, biased bastard of a man. He will be attempting to paint this out as a "Scottish football" problem. If he had been trying to give a serious, factual investigation he wouldn't have given that lot 2 weeks of a warning with their stadium in a tweet.

I`ll wager the same director/chairman who appointed Torbett
Who authorised bawface to sack torbett from a supposed separate company torbett founded?
Who authorised bawface to replace him with cairney?
Having one could be classed as unfortunate
Replacing one paedophile with another .....negligence on their part..or deliberate?
Were senior figures at CFC themselves child abusers?

The one thing I worry about, the main family member who has fought an endless campaign to get her sons story out regarding the paedophile ring at Celtic park has not been interviewed by Ch4. As far as I am aware.

If it was not for Andrews family would this investigation even by taking place. Her fight against ministers and mps have raised awareness. Yet no one has asked her story. If this is the case then why?
Thomson only has to interview Lou Macari and Alan Brazil and I’m sure McLuskie,s brother was abused.

Rangers employed a coach from Hibs think Chambers anyway found out he was at it at Hibs. The sacked him and reported it to the police.

Neely came from Hibs.

John Chalmers was my school teacher mate, and there were no issues at our school with the guy whatsoever. In fact he ran the school football team I was in.

I do not know where the rumours about his behaviour came from, as they seem like slander on a man who is not now with us.

The guy puts a tweet out and specifically posts a picture of celtic park, he mentions one club. If that's thomson doing a sweetener for them, then he has a funny way of going about it.

No doubt celtic are the worst offenders here, but there's no denying that its went on at other clubs.

This needs to he highlighted too and I want my club rangers to do the right thing, if proved to be true. Same goes for other clubs. If your on here just wanting the rest to be ignored, then your guilty of sweep sweep yourself.

They dug themselves a hole when stating the boys club had nothing to do with them, the evidence of that being a lie is easily to be found.

Please can we stop this free advertising that hollicom get on here. The status they get on here will put plenty business their way for just about everyone with money and something to hide.

The guy puts a tweet out and specifically posts a picture of celtic park, he mentions one club. If that's thomson doing a sweetener for them, then he has a funny way of going about it.

No doubt celtic are the worst offenders here, but there's no denying that its went on at other clubs.

This needs to he highlighted too and I want my club rangers to do the right thing, if proved to be true. Same goes for other clubs. If your on here just wanting the rest to be ignored, then your guilty of sweep sweep yourself.

They dug themselves a hole when stating the boys club had nothing to do with them, the evidence of that being a lie is easily to be found.

Please can we stop this free advertising that hollicom get on here. The status they get on here will put plenty business their way for just about everyone with money and something to hide.
I had a conversation with someone a good while back shortly after Celtic put that " Seperate Entity" statement out and in his words were " That statement will haunt them who the Fvck told them to say that"

Who gave Torbett his job back when Stein left I'm going for Kelly

If so....why on earth would Kelly bring back such a man who was previously thrown out by Stein and a known child abuser?

Another who should be spoken to by Police Scotland as a matter of urgency....then theres his links to the worst of them all Saville and his paedo priest associates

Jesus H Christ it's so blatantly obvious!!

That last sentence is always an insight into their mind. Putting aside their songs in support of terrorist murder gangs - in my lifetime many Celtic fans have gone to games gleefully chanting about child abuse, rape and domestic violence - however they seem to forget all about that.

If so....why on earth would Kelly bring back such a man who was previously thrown out by Stein and a known child abuser?

Another who should be spoken to by Police Scotland as a matter of urgency....then theres his links to the worst of them all Saville and his paedo priest associates

Jesus H Christ it's so blatantly obvious!!

The links between Kelly and Torbett go deep. I believe that their relationship explains why quite a lot of things that happened, happened.

One of the many shuttleston harriers in my work had attempted an argument with me on this subject.
He was boasting about how cash rich they are and Theyr the best club this country has ever seen, blah blah. So anyway, I goes to him “what about all the compo that you’re rancid club will have to pay out to victims of the paedophile ring your clubs hidden away in plain sight for a couple of generations?”
usual defensive comments kick in, aye but yous hud Neely. And yous his torbett anaw. Torbett was a rangers employee.
I asked for evidence of this, and where could I find such evidence, and not off mad phils blog either.

the answer?

Deafening silence.

Last edited:
Serious question, what new information does Thomson have on them? They are trying the yeah but Rangers did it as well, but its mostly whining paid for tim shills shouting loudest and making little movement on the subject.

They seem to be very fearful. I make no apology for wanting justice for their victims and that club closed down.

Serious question, what new information does Thomson have on them? They are trying the yeah but Rangers did it as well, but its mostly whining paid for tim shills shouting loudest and making little movement on the subject.

They seem to be very fearful. I make no apology for wanting justice for their victims and that club closed down.
Possibly links between abusers at CBC and the likes of Bennell down South? That would explain the “Rings” comment in the tweet. CBC often linked up with teams ran by other coaches convicted of abuse in tournaments I believe. Coincidence?

One of the many shuttleston harriers in my world had attempted an argument with me on this subject.
He was boasting about how cash rich they are and Theyr the best club this country has ever seen, blah blah. So anyway, I goes to him “what about all the compo that you’re rancid club will have to pay out to victims of the paedophile ring your clubs hidden away in plain sight for a couple of generations?”
usual defensive comments kick in, aye but yous hud Neely. And yous his torbett anaw. Torbett was a rangers employee.
I asked for evidence of this, and where could I find such evidence, and not off mad phils blog either.

the answer?

Deafening silence.

On loop in his head

This was originally meant to be on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Assume due to the flooding and Coronavirus it has been delayed.

It just continues their mad obsessed behaviour. If they have done something wrong they cannot accept it. Its deflect and try to throw as much shite at the walls and hope some stick. Much like a dead terrorist many of them adore.
It will be interesting to see what comes out in the end.

I had a conversation with someone a good while back shortly after Celtic put that " Seperate Entity" statement out and in his words were " That statement will haunt them who the Fvck told them to say that"
The separate entity will most definitely be blown out the water G.W. has given an interview that will be aired by ch4, After first coming forward he was hounded out of Glasgow by certain Celtic minded zealots because he came forward, also states the proof that Celtic pick up the tabs for various things all connected to the boys club, not to mention allegations of paying off a mortgage for his parents will be included in the interview.
Justice will most certainly come for the victims sooner rather than later.

It just continues their mad obsessed behaviour. If they have done something wrong they cannot accept it. Its deflect and try to throw as much shite at the walls and hope some stick. Much like a dead terrorist many of them adore.
It will be interesting to see what comes out in the end.
It just goes to show they are a lower class of human being. And that’s not even exaggerating. Their main concern is if their club are insured for child abuse. Absolutely no thought for the victims or their families of their own boys club.
I’m proud to say I have no association whatsoever with them.

It just goes to show they are a lower class of human being. And that’s not even exaggerating. Their main concern is if their club are insured for child abuse. Absolutely no thought for the victims or their families of their own boys club.
I’m proud to say I have no association whatsoever with them.

That they equate anyone publicly condemning what they did and subsequently covered up as being seen as point scoring is the depths they are now sinking to. The Peasants are profoundly sick individuals.

why are people clinging onto hope that this will show celtc in any kind of bad light? nothing will ever happen to celtc over this. Nothing at all.

why are people clinging onto hope that this will show celtc in any kind of bad light? nothing will ever happen to celtc over this. Nothing at all.
Do you mind if I say something to that. Can I just remind you that there are victims and families that view this thread and comments like that help nobody.
Myself along with a few others have worked on this issue for probably over 2 years now and I can assure you that progress is being made. I obviously can’t tell you what to do or what to think, and fully understand that this is a forum for opinions.
I would just ask you if you would spare a thought for the people I’ve mentioned above that rely on us bringing their plight to the forefront.
I definitely know a lot more than you on this issue and if I could show the progress that’s being made then I would, but under no circumstances will we jeopardise the work that is continuing to get justice.
I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

Do you mind if I say something to that. Can I just remind you that there are victims and families that view this thread and comments like that help nobody.
Myself along with a few others have worked on this issue for probably over 2 years now and I can assure you that progress is being made. I obviously can’t tell you what to do or what to think, and fully understand that this is a forum for opinions.
I would just ask you if you would spare a thought for the people I’ve mentioned above that rely on us bringing their plight to the forefront.
I definitely know a lot more than you on this issue and if I could show the progress that’s being made then I would, but under no circumstances will we jeopardise the work that is continuing to get justice.
I hope you understand where I’m coming from.
I mean no harm or offence to any of the victims and i really do hope they get justice.

I mean no harm or offence to any of the victims and i really do hope they get justice.
I know that my friend. Honestly over the past couple of years sometimes we have felt the same but then who else will fight for them?
If we can play a small part in publicising this issue and getting justice then we’ll be happy.
Believe me it’s a slow, gradual and sometimes frustrating process but it definitely is moving in the right direction.

can anyone confirm when the first episode in the ch4 news programme will be aired?
All I’ve heard is there is 3 news episodes and a 30 min documentary to come.

Back